JAMIE..

• g
    April 1, 2010 7:25 AM PDT
    will dragon ,as soon as the date's are sorted .thanks. u need to get the sheep on the edge of a cliff ,so the push back on you ,lol
  • g
    April 2, 2010 5:48 AM PDT
    OK ,i have a date set for this ,its the 7th -8th of august sat and sun ,bbq and live music on sat night and football and family fun on the sun ,if any of u cyclefish folks can help in any way give me a pm ,THANKS .
    • 1040 posts
    April 2, 2010 5:55 AM PDT
    Dyna wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    Hey g, How's come ya'll got so many sheep over there? Are ya runnin out of wimmins? Just askin Bro

And every one of them is named BAAAAAAAARBEEEEERRAAAAAAAAAA!

you don't get much in the way of conversation though, they are a bit wooley!

LMAO!

• g
    April 2, 2010 6:00 AM PDT
    lol.
  • April 2, 2010 6:04 AM PDT
    g, have you set a date for this. I can maybe conjur up some stuff from a local shop. Do you know how long it takes to get something shipped from here to there?
  • g
    April 2, 2010 6:11 AM PDT
    WELL IVE POSTED OVER A T-SHIRT AND SOME BITS ,WAZ ABOUT 6 DAYS ,DATES ARE 7TH AND 8TH OF AUG .
  • g
    April 3, 2010 3:28 AM PDT
    this is the good guys that are going to give us the land to camp on ........
    • 513 posts
    April 3, 2010 3:30 AM PDT
    Right then loads of time to organize!
  • g
    April 3, 2010 3:31 AM PDT
    aye dyna ,u fancy it !! wid be good to see u and ur crew .
  • April 3, 2010 3:33 AM PDT
    g, send me your address too, i have a few things to send for you to use
    • 513 posts
    April 3, 2010 3:35 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    aye dyna ,u fancy it !! wid be good to see u and ur crew .

Will we get ta kill tha anglish! 

• g
    April 3, 2010 3:36 AM PDT
    AYE ,ive got some coming up just for that ,lol
  • g
    April 3, 2010 3:37 AM PDT
    no joke ,some from manchester .
    • 513 posts
    April 3, 2010 6:52 AM PDT
    My father says that will be alright then! hahahahahaha!
  • g
    April 4, 2010 6:04 AM PDT
    lol,talked to jamie the day ,and told him about this he's so happy to know theirs folks like u guys that care ,think he's going to have a look in for him self .
  • g
    April 4, 2010 8:30 AM PDT
    just heard ,fife tile centre have put up £100 for this ,GREAT .
  • g
    April 6, 2010 7:32 AM PDT
    ok the date for this is 7th-8th of aug.
  • g
    April 7, 2010 3:04 AM PDT
    all the info u need ...
  • April 7, 2010 3:30 AM PDT
    Sounds like your getting it all together G. Good for you!!!
  • g
    April 7, 2010 3:34 AM PDT
    aye ,with some help ,
    • 910 posts
    April 7, 2010 4:19 AM PDT
    Great job g, you are a true friend! Don't forget to PM me your address too. I'll have to send you some things in late May because I'll be on the road all summer. Is that ok?
  • g
    April 10, 2010 7:53 AM PDT
    waz in at my local pub the day ,the woodendbar ,and the owner said he would be happy for us to have a fun night their for jamie ,raffle and fancy dress night ,so its all looking gid .
  • g
    April 11, 2010 12:30 AM PDT
    update.. the guy that was given us a shot of his land has now let me down .so have to look at some other place's to hold this ,so looks like this will now be held up the glenshee ,the guy thinks i should hold this for another charity ,ive done my bit for charitys in the past and i want to do this for a frend ,what do u guys think ??,is it wrong to do this for a frend and not a charity ???
  • April 11, 2010 12:39 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    update.. the guy that was given us a shot of his land has now let me down .so have to look at some other place's to hold this ,so looks like this will now be held up the glenshee ,the guy thinks i should hold this for another charity ,ive done my bit for charitys in the past and i want to do this for a frend ,what do u guys think ??,is it wrong to do this for a frend and not a charity ???

Charity begins at home! You are looking out for a friend in need and that is a true charitable deed. Stick to your original intent or Jamie will get lost in the shuffle. You will find the right people to help you and provide the perfect place for this to happen. 
  • g
    April 11, 2010 12:51 AM PDT
    thanks ,times like these when u find out who ur true friends are .