JAMIE..

• 1780 posts
    March 28, 2010 2:35 AM PDT
    g how about something like this, where you could use as a trophy. You could peel off my name plate and use my peer award for a trophy.

Dragon
  • g
    March 28, 2010 2:38 AM PDT
    whats a peer award ?
    • 1780 posts
    March 28, 2010 2:45 AM PDT
    When you do something good at work, and it's noticed by the people you work with....instead of giving you money which you could use...they give a little nothing just to appease ya.
    Dragon
  • g
    March 28, 2010 2:50 AM PDT
    NO MAN ,cant take that , has ur name on it ,i will get something no bother ,big thanks though .
    • 1780 posts
    March 28, 2010 2:53 AM PDT
    g I'll take my name off it before I send it
    For some reason doesn't really mean much to me now anyway
    Dragon
  • g
    March 28, 2010 5:39 AM PDT
    no,cant do that it's a good keep sake from ur past , u need to keep them things ,id rather get one from the trophy center ,big thanks dude .
  • g
    March 30, 2010 7:24 AM PDT
    UPDATE ,... had a chat with r1froog from fife the day ,the plan is to make this a camp trip with live music and bbq and a football comp,just trying to get the right place ,one of the guy's on fife bikers his dad has a farm so we will ask if he will help with this .
  • March 30, 2010 7:30 AM PDT
    Keep the momentum g.... you started it going and it's now picking up speed... because of you. Want to read your updates... please keep posting.
  • March 30, 2010 7:32 AM PDT
    We could send a long sleeve tee from our local brewery(Blacksmith Brewery,Stevensville MT) You lot like to drink right? lol Might be a good raffle item.
  • g
    March 30, 2010 7:33 AM PDT
    went to see jamie today ,he's such a great guy ,and has a lovley wee baby girl ,makes me sad when i hear him say he might not see her grow up ,just want to help the best i can .
  • g
    March 30, 2010 7:34 AM PDT
    Motomalissa wrote...
    We could send a long sleeve tee from our local brewery(Blacksmith Brewery,Stevensville MT) You lot like to drink right? lol Might be a good raffle item.

WOULD BE GREAT ,THANKS WILL KEEP U ALL POSTED .
  • g
    March 30, 2010 7:35 AM PDT
    T-SHIRT'S ARE GOOD RAFFLE ITEM'S ,cant go wrong with them .
  • March 30, 2010 7:39 AM PDT
    Just PM your address and we will send it to you soon:-)
  • g
    March 30, 2010 7:50 AM PDT
    will do.. thanks .
    • 1040 posts
    March 30, 2010 9:05 AM PDT
    I'm in g, send the address so I can send some stuff to raffle and also when and if we would like to send money to help; would a money order be best or maybe you have a PayPal account? Much love to your friend and his family from us here in the states.
  • g
    March 31, 2010 6:05 AM PDT
    thanks dude ,not sure if id like to take money ,dont think that's right ,rather an item of some sort .BIG THANKS ,love all the help u guys are given .
    • 1040 posts
    April 1, 2010 12:21 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    thanks dude ,not sure if id like to take money ,dont think that's right ,rather an item of some sort .BIG THANKS ,love all the help u guys are given .

OK Bro, its your call but If ya need money for Jamie's family; I bet many of us here would be happy to help as much as we can

• g
    April 1, 2010 1:13 AM PDT
    thanks .
  • g
    April 1, 2010 4:39 AM PDT
    the guy that owns this place ......
  • g
    April 1, 2010 4:43 AM PDT
    has said we can use it ,and also say's he will give a voucher for a raffle prize ,loads of space for tent's and live music and bbq ,GREAT THINGS ARE GOING WELL .
  • g
    April 1, 2010 4:50 AM PDT
    THIS PLACE IS IN PERTHSHIRE ,about 85 miles south of aberdeen .nice place.
    • 1040 posts
    April 1, 2010 6:02 AM PDT
    Good deal g! Looks really cool, glad tha dude helped ya out. Remember Bro, whatever we can do you make sure to let us know.
    • 1040 posts
    April 1, 2010 6:04 AM PDT
    Hey g, How's come ya'll got so many sheep over there? Are ya runnin out of wimmins? Just askin Bro
    • 1780 posts
    April 1, 2010 6:18 AM PDT
    g send me an address so I can send some stuff

Dragon
    • 513 posts
    April 1, 2010 6:22 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    Hey g, How's come ya'll got so many sheep over there? Are ya runnin out of wimmins? Just askin Bro

And every one of them is named BAAAAAAAARBEEEEERRAAAAAAAAAA!

you don't get much in the way of conversation though, they are a bit wooley!