Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• 1040 posts
    February 23, 2010 10:42 PM PST
    Ok, so we ladies get to play in the mud and get the fellas drunk and you guys have taken the role of chefs! Nice plan..
    Uh, my boys will eatwhatever you fix, just don't tell 'em what's in the stew, hahaha!

I am so glad we still have folks signing on. I bet some of our cabins will have a bit of floor space and I can probably get the chirren' in a tent if anyone needs to share a roof.
    Hospitality, my middle name. I just wish we could get some of the others we love over here to jooin us in our celebrations!
    xox
    Please keep sending me ideas and suggestions, I'm new to the planning of biker events, so all assistance is more than welcome!
    thank you in advance.

I have a 1 BR Cabin reserved and ain't decided if the boys are coming yet ( They want to go but plans with their friends here may persuade them to stay home and play, we'll see) but, either way wether they go or not there should be plenty of room for anyone that needs to lay their head or for the kids to stay. The kids would be welcome there if you/they like. If I go by myself then there will be PLENTY of room for anyone needin a place

Oh, bikersarge, I prefer squirrel brains and scrambled eggs.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GOOD!!

• 212 posts
    February 23, 2010 10:58 PM PST
    yuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!
    • 1040 posts
    February 23, 2010 11:11 PM PST

With hot sauce and jalepeno's....Yuuuuuummmmmmmmm, Yuuuuummmmmmmmm

• February 23, 2010 11:19 PM PST
    fxrdude wrote...

That's because you can drown any thing in hot sauce and jalepeno's and you wouldn't know whats under there. Even tofu, Blaine!!!!
    • 1040 posts
    February 23, 2010 11:22 PM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...

That's because you can drown any thing in hot sauce and jalepeno's and you wouldn't know whats under there. Even tofu, Blaine!!!!

Naw, just adds a tad of kick to tha brains that have a bit of a wild tang taste to em...That combo makes em wild and HOT! 
  • February 23, 2010 11:26 PM PST

Hey, now we've got...

"The Road Kill Cook-Off"      

to look forward too as well!!

• 1040 posts
    February 23, 2010 11:29 PM PST
    Maybe we could get some of these shipped in for ya Deb and Pink if tha brains don't work for ya?

http://www.deependdining.com/2005/09/balut-egg-of-darkness-pinoy-pinay.html />

• February 23, 2010 11:33 PM PST
    C'mon guys, eeeeeeewwwwwwww! Don't make anyone repeal the decision to join us!
    • 1040 posts
    February 23, 2010 11:36 PM PST
    C'mon guys, eeeeeeewwwwwwww! Don't make anyone repeal the decision to join us!

OK.........     

• February 23, 2010 11:38 PM PST
    Maybe I'll consider going vegetarian for a while!!
    • 1780 posts
    February 23, 2010 11:44 PM PST
    I don't want to eat anything that looks like it's already been eaten, and I don't want to play any games that will make ya throw up, because some of that stuff we are talking about eating won't feel right coming back up and out our noses.
    fxr I know what that is a picture of, but where did you find that pic....damn I'm scrolling down and BLAM WOW what the shit is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dragon
    • 1040 posts
    February 24, 2010 12:04 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    I don't want to eat anything that looks like it's already been eaten, and I don't want to play any games that will make ya throw up, because some of that stuff we are talking about eating won't feel right coming back up and out our noses.
    fxr I know what that is a picture of, but where did you find that pic....damn I'm scrolling down and BLAM WOW what the shit is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dragon

I'm laughing so hard that snot is hanging out my nose!!!

• 19043 posts
    February 24, 2010 12:05 AM PST
    OK with all of this gourmet chatter I think I will find a good diner nearby. You guys are sick!!!! LOL
    • 1 posts
    February 24, 2010 10:32 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

For these reasons our gatherings are held outside!!!!     

• February 24, 2010 11:01 AM PST
    I was thinking one night a couple - 4 flank steaks marinated for day and then on the grill....hot dogs and hamburgers another night, maybe if we can find some good fish for another night....If we can find a good deli for all the salads and etc....some kind of chicken another night...and do not forget the shots....Steph all ready told me she had recipes for those...I see at least a few trips to the liquor store and the market.....
    • 1040 posts
    February 24, 2010 12:24 PM PST
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    I was thinking one night a couple - 4 flank steaks marinated for day and then on the grill....hot dogs and hamburgers another night, maybe if we can find some good fish for another night....If we can find a good deli for all the salads and etc....some kind of chicken another night...and do not forget the shots....Steph all ready told me she had recipes for those...I see at least a few trips to the liquor store and the market.....

Sounds good to me; Beer, Burgers, and a pint (Maybe two) of tequilla and I'll be good    

• 1040 posts
    February 24, 2010 12:27 PM PST
    Cathy wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

For these reasons our gatherings are held outside!!!!     

Now that's FUNNY!..LOL
  • February 24, 2010 12:39 PM PST
    hell im in how can i help set it up have a good day
    • 212 posts
    February 24, 2010 12:49 PM PST
    OMG that pictures disgusting. I'm eating at the diner with RexTheRoaddog and with MDbikergal,you can have your brains with hot sauce!! LOL
  • February 24, 2010 12:57 PM PST
    Brains with a side order of chitlins.
    • 5420 posts
    February 25, 2010 5:59 AM PST
    I just created an Event on the CycleFish page on FaceBook for this.  So if you have facebook friends who are not CycleFish members (don't know why you would since you told ALL your friends about us, you can go to the link below and invite them to the event.  And of course tell them to sign up for CycleFish too!!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=371009867781 style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128);">
  • February 25, 2010 6:22 AM PST
    Awesome! Thanks Lucky
  • February 25, 2010 7:24 AM PST
    Well in TN it is legal to pickup any deer killed by a vehicle so I'll be on the lookout while heading through TN for some num nums to pick up and bring in with me for everyone.
    • 1509 posts
    February 25, 2010 10:25 PM PST
    Any one going to Ky from the NE and is traveling through Sw. Pa Hit me up can put up 8 -10 people for an over nighter! before the final 5-6 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 212 posts
    February 25, 2010 10:37 PM PST
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    I'l have 2 hold the mayo juicy pink in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is that?