Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• April 9, 2010 4:17 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    Hey all my computer key boar craped out on my lap top and the phone is too small.

I have reserved a 2 bedroom cabin at the koa and it is just my wife and I andkoa says it is ok for 2 other people to climb in the other room for their addition person fee of 4 dolars a night.

Hit me up if you need.
    By
    ED if you want a quick cheep fix for the laptop, I am using a wireless keyboard and mouse with usb connection on a laptop and a usb monitor on my desk.  All was on old desk pc.  Works good for fat fingers and byfocal eyes..

• 1509 posts
    April 9, 2010 4:20 AM PDT
    on my ay to alma ts no !
    • 352 posts
    April 9, 2010 4:31 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    on my ay to alma ts no !

damn...I thought I pressed 1 for english
  • April 9, 2010 4:35 AM PDT
    LOL.....!eno eht fo daetsni I rettel eht tih ouY
  • April 9, 2010 4:37 AM PDT
    TheBullDog wrote...
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    on my ay to alma ts no !

damn...I thought I pressed 1 for english
    WHEU,  I thought it was my glasses

• 1509 posts
    April 9, 2010 5:33 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    on my ay to alma ts no !

on my way to watmarts now!

get it ! those keys did not work?

• 19034 posts
    April 11, 2010 1:10 AM PDT
    Here is the proposed route Sidetrack and I will be traveling. Arriving in BG one day early (24th). It is a mix of Interstate and state/US routes. Anyone who wants to connect on the way in contact Sidetrack or me.

BTW the square numbers are only on the map to force the program to take the route I want.

• 910 posts
    April 11, 2010 1:18 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    There will be plenty of official photos from Sidetrack and I. And some will be for ransom err, sale I mean....

I'm bringing my camera too. I like being behind the lense. That way there's less blackmail photos of me.

Hey Buffy, Just think how much money we can make. Maybe enough to pay for our medical bills...

*lol*
    • 910 posts
    April 11, 2010 1:19 AM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    LOL.....!eno eht fo daetsni I rettel eht tih ouY

funny! took me a sec to realize it was backwards! *lol*
  • April 11, 2010 1:19 AM PDT
    Woo Hoo, is it time to leave yet????
    • 1509 posts
    April 11, 2010 8:30 AM PDT
    ROw No Shaggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • g
    April 11, 2010 8:52 AM PDT
    lol .
  • April 11, 2010 8:58 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    lol .
    Do you understand what he's saying??? is there some sort of weird Scottish communication going on???
  • April 11, 2010 9:02 AM PDT
    Shed is channeling Scooby Doo
    • 1509 posts
    April 11, 2010 9:03 AM PDT
    Scobby snacks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oxy this and oxy that hydro this an you know the the three codones!
    • 352 posts
    April 13, 2010 7:38 AM PDT
    I am thinking I will be in Nashville by the 23rd - and will run up to Bowling Green on the morning of the 25th -

it's shapping up to be a helluva summer!

lol gonna "squeeze" in 2 weeks in Jamaica before the meet & greet - the things I "gotta" do....
    • 467 posts
    April 13, 2010 11:04 AM PDT
    I don't know what made me think of this, but I just thought I would throw out there that the geographical center of the continent is in Belle Fourche SD. Not that that means anything, but maybe typing it will get it out of my brain.
    • 5420 posts
    April 14, 2010 10:03 AM PDT
    I accidentally posted a message on another forum that the Central M&G was postponed.  I meant to post that the NE M&G in PA was postponed.

This Central Meet & Greet is STILL ON AS SCHEDULED

• 352 posts
    April 14, 2010 10:15 AM PDT
    lol - damn straight
  • April 20, 2010 11:10 AM PDT
    Steph box is packed and will be to you in Mid may....right after all my finals and your move is complete...check the bottle of vanilla rum I am throwing in there....I hear it is really good with coke/diet coke etc....may also include some moonshine we have hanging around...LOL...
  • April 21, 2010 1:53 AM PDT
    anyone have any updates on the M&G ... .. and wondering about lodging....if ya know drop me a note... better yet just post here...... to keep this ALIVE
  • April 21, 2010 3:00 AM PDT
    mozart wrote...
    anyone have any updates on the M&G ... .. and wondering about lodging....if ya know drop me a note... better yet just post here...... to keep this ALIVE

If you go to the events page about the Kentucky meet and greet there is info there about lodging in the area and camping. We are going to be at KOA in Bowling Green. I know all the cabins are booked, but there are probably campsites still available. Some have booked lodging off site in the local area.
    Forum is alive and well on that venue.
    • 352 posts
    April 21, 2010 3:45 AM PDT
    I had posted earlier - I am staying off site at the Baymont Inn - it is only 1 mile from the KOA on the same road (works well in case of moonshine or vanilla rum) and the rates are not bad...
  • April 21, 2010 11:51 AM PDT
    well look into it .. ty .... may still be in the area.. then .. and wth it will be my 55 Bday....sounds like a good place to bring in a new year lol
  • April 21, 2010 2:43 PM PDT
    Good excuse to have cake!!!