Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• May 24, 2010 9:09 AM PDT
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Hell. A campground, a corvette museum and a drag strip. That's all you need. Plenty of stirred drinks and other refreshing beverages.

A towel and a bathing suit, too. Its probably going to be hotter than hell!
    I'm looking foward to the corvette museum and isn't Mammouth Caves near by?
    • 1780 posts
    May 24, 2010 9:30 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    TheExtreme wrote...
    Hell. A campground, a corvette museum and a drag strip. That's all you need. Plenty of stirred drinks and other refreshing beverages.

We don't need no stinking bathing suit
    Dragon
  • May 24, 2010 9:34 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    TheExtreme wrote...

Dragon

My days of skinning dipping in public are way over......I'll watch you though!!
    • 1509 posts
    May 24, 2010 9:35 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    TheExtreme wrote...

Dragon

I'm Down With that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pack lite!
    • 19007 posts
    May 24, 2010 10:58 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    I have been very quietly planning my "Ambush" of Rex and Sidetrack's crew. I have been thinking of putting motorcycle "detour" signs along their projected route. Either that or just quietly infiltrate their group from behind.  

I'm watchin ya Ron....

• 1780 posts
    May 24, 2010 11:22 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    I have been very quietly planning my "Ambush" of Rex and Sidetrack's crew. I have been thinking of putting motorcycle "detour" signs along their projected route. Either that or just quietly infiltrate their group from behind.  

I'm watchin ya Ron....

Awsome Picture
    Dragon
  • May 25, 2010 10:05 AM PDT
    Calm down Rex, I ain't sneaking up on nobody what "carries"... Say? Do you wear glasses?
  • May 26, 2010 12:24 AM PDT
    26 days till I'm on the road! 27 for me and Rex! We are leaving from his place instead of mine, so we are saving a night on the road.
  • May 26, 2010 12:54 AM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    26 days till I'm on the road! 27 for me and Rex! We are leaving from his place instead of mine, so we are saving a night on the road.

Careful girl.  You may be traveling with the wrong group..  you can get runover sleeping on the road.  Spend a few and get a room  Its a lot safer...     

• May 26, 2010 1:23 AM PDT
    hgsc90 wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

Careful girl.  You may be traveling with the wrong group..  you can get runover sleeping on the road.  Spend a few and get a room  Its a lot safer...     

All this talk of ambush and wolves watching, its getting a little hard core isn't it!!! and, I'm not riding my own bike, so I have no way to escape if need be! I'll find a spot off the road, let the big boys block the highway!!! LOL 
    • 19007 posts
    May 26, 2010 1:52 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Calm down Rex, I ain't sneaking up on nobody what "carries"... Say? Do you wear glasses?

Only when I need to see...

• May 26, 2010 1:56 AM PDT
    Don't worry, riding with Rex you should be safer than gold bullion tucked away in Fort Knox.....
  • May 26, 2010 1:59 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Don't worry, riding with Rex you should be safer than gold bullion tucked away in Fort Knox.....

I know!!!
  • May 27, 2010 10:26 AM PDT
    I did see yer post sidetrack that "Da Britt" might not make it due to work and health"issues". Was kinda wondering how she was gonna swing the time-off with a new job? That's usually pretty hard to do.
    • 1040 posts
    June 1, 2010 3:58 AM PDT
    Just cancelled my cabin at the KOA in Bowling Green for the meet and greet. If anyone is looking for one you might want to call ASAP and see if its still availiable for reservation on those dates. Ask for Connie at 1-800-562-2458.

I am still working hard at trying to attend if for nothing more than a day; hope I can make it to meet ya'll.

• June 2, 2010 3:31 AM PDT
    We will be pulling a trailer down to KY,...(with a tribe as big as ours,...we kinda have too...lol),...anyhow,...SKY has tons of linens,...(sheets, pillow cases, bedspreads), that we will be bringing along as well. If anyone would like to borrow some,..please let us know so we can pack accordingly. We are also going to try to have a few extra coolers. If there is anything that we could bring along to help out,..please drop us a line.
    Looks like there will be 8-10 of us rolling in to KY from the Ohio area,..we are looking forward to meeting everyone!!!

Anastasia
    • 1780 posts
    June 2, 2010 4:50 AM PDT
    Question for all......I was thinking about bringing Jesse my drug dog, becuse she travels well and requires a lot of attention. Will there be any kids that might want to watch her while the group is out riding. She is ONLY trained to sniff drugs and not as an attack dog. She is great with kids and will chase a ball forever. I usually wear out before she does.
    Dragon
  • June 2, 2010 4:55 AM PDT
    Hey brother, I';m sure my little ones will be able to keep her busy for a few.........WHat am i doing on here......THWACK!!!!! BACK TO WORK!
    • 1509 posts
    June 2, 2010 4:14 PM PDT
    Hey all, today came with some revelation that are not expected. The wife and I will not beable to attend the cf central meet and greet. We have been in the process of selling our house and purchasing another. We were supose to close on march 30 and did not close untill may 25 the sales contract on the house we are selling is to close on th 18th of june and we have been informed that we can start moveing in to the new house on Friday. This leaves us little time to waste. My vacation days will have to go twards the move instead of the pleasure of all you guy's company. You to hambone. We will be canceling our cabin reservation. Tomorrow if anyone needs one. Buffy, Rex, Sidetrack, kathy and all the rest the previous offer to over nigh is still out there for you guys. Also the shovelhead is running great and vibrateing like a bitch. If you guys still want a ride stop on by. Love you all. You too dragon.
    • 910 posts
    June 2, 2010 4:49 PM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    Hey all, today came with some revelation that are not expected. The wife and I will not beable to attend the cf central meet and greet. We have been in the process of selling our house and purchasing another. We were supose to close on march 30 and did not close untill may 25 the sales contract on the house we are selling is to close on th 18th of june and we have been informed that we can start moveing in to the new house on Friday. This leaves us little time to waste. My vacation days will have to go twards the move instead of the pleasure of all you guy's company. You to hambone. We will be canceling our cabin reservation. Tomorrow if anyone needs one. Buffy, Rex, Sidetrack, kathy and all the rest the previous offer to over nigh is still out there for you guys. Also the shovelhead is running great and vibrateing like a bitch. If you guys still want a ride stop on by. Love you all. You too dragon.

First, may your move go smoothly! Second, you will be missed at KY and last, you might be my saviour! Just had 2 cancellations at the beginning of my original route which has had me scrambling the last couple of hours trying to see if I can still make it work. Had me a bit stressed but a run on that shovelhead will make it all better. *lol*
  • June 2, 2010 11:34 PM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...

So sorry to hear your not going to make it down. But, you got to take care of your family first. Moving is a huge drag and I don't envy you that mission. Good luck to you in your new home. 
    • 19007 posts
    June 3, 2010 12:12 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Question for all......I was thinking about bringing Jesse my drug dog, becuse she travels well and requires a lot of attention. Will there be any kids that might want to watch her while the group is out riding. She is ONLY trained to sniff drugs and not as an attack dog. She is great with kids and will chase a ball forever. I usually wear out before she does.
    Dragon

No problem here, I love working dogs.

• 1 posts
    June 3, 2010 1:07 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...

No Problems, Shed I think Cycle Fish members who are going to the M&G wouldn't mind moving the M&G to your new house, just think of it as a week long house warming party. Hope you have a big yard.  Just Kidding, you will be missed and congratulations on your new house.
    • 1 posts
    June 3, 2010 1:17 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Dragon

One question for you NightDragon, does Jesse still work? and if so, are you able to bring some psuedo-drug substance? I personally like to see Jesse at work and I think others would enjoy it as well. My neighbor is a K9 handler and works at the prison where I work; I get to see his drug dog work. It's something to see. If you could make this happen it would great. If it is no problem, I don't want to get you in trouble or anything. Or Jesse.
    • 1066 posts
    June 3, 2010 9:20 AM PDT
    Sorry to hear you cant make it to KY Shed. Seems like closing on a house always gets screwed up somewhere. Good luck with the move.