Meeting up at a central point in the US (Past Event)

• 1040 posts
    June 3, 2010 9:38 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    Hey all, today came with some revelation that are not expected. The wife and I will not beable to attend the cf central meet and greet. We have been in the process of selling our house and purchasing another. We were supose to close on march 30 and did not close untill may 25 the sales contract on the house we are selling is to close on th 18th of june and we have been informed that we can start moveing in to the new house on Friday. This leaves us little time to waste. My vacation days will have to go twards the move instead of the pleasure of all you guy's company. You to hambone. We will be canceling our cabin reservation. Tomorrow if anyone needs one. Buffy, Rex, Sidetrack, kathy and all the rest the previous offer to over nigh is still out there for you guys. Also the shovelhead is running great and vibrateing like a bitch. If you guys still want a ride stop on by. Love you all. You too dragon.

Damn!!! That SUCKS bigtime; was looking forward to meeting you and the boss lady if I get up there. Good luck on your house dealings and hope to meet up with ya'll one day

• June 3, 2010 10:46 AM PDT
    Well Steve.... With the crowd on here you never know! Jesse may find herself working even when she's not supposed to be! Dragon, yer gonna have to teach that dog to "ignore"!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    June 5, 2010 11:48 AM PDT
    Hey gang it was 5 months ago we started talking about this Meet and Greet...............does everyone relize now it's only 3 weeks away. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    The Dragon and Angel Eyes is ready to party with some good people................Get Charged up everyone......let's ROCK AND ROLL
    Dragon
    • 190 posts
    June 5, 2010 1:53 PM PDT
    Hell yea, but I wont be able to make so I'll have to live vicariously through the pictures you all post on this one. Hopefully I'll make it to one one of these days.
  • June 5, 2010 2:18 PM PDT
    Man, leaving in 18 days. Interesting to see how many actually make it. Lately folks have been dropping like flies.
  • June 5, 2010 4:44 PM PDT
    Great Scott, I'll be on the road in 15 days!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!!!!
    • 1 posts
    June 6, 2010 5:59 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Well Steve.... With the crowd on here you never know! Jesse may find herself working even when she's not supposed to be! Dragon, yer gonna have to teach that dog to "ignore"!!!!

Wow Never thought of that.  I guess we better not be working Jesse.   
    • 212 posts
    June 6, 2010 1:15 PM PDT
    I am so bummed we don't get to go,but you guys have fun and Buffy and Rex take LOTS of pictures.
    • 352 posts
    June 12, 2010 5:21 AM PDT
    counting days now...here is my travel plan:
    June 23rd I am flying to Nashville, TN - that's where my bike is now along with my box truck
    June 25th I will be heading from Nashville to Bowling Green, KY
    June 28th will be heading back to Virginia Beach - the route is undecided as yet

I have room in the truck for another bike (possibly 2) - for the trip from Nashville to KY or from KY to the East Coast if anyone is interested...let me know

Also - anyone in the Nashville area looking to grab a beer from June 23-25, drop me a message
    • 1780 posts
    June 12, 2010 6:49 PM PDT
    Just wondering as the event get's closer.....how many are still in:
    Dragon / Angel Eyes
  • g
    June 12, 2010 8:59 PM PDT
    no me .......................boohoo.
  • June 13, 2010 1:12 AM PDT
    Rex, me, Bikersarge, and I think Ray and maybe Grady will be riding in on the 2fourth.
  • June 13, 2010 7:18 AM PDT
    DEFCON & CREATIVE (plus our 4 Creative Defcons,...(just for you Dragon,...lol))
    • 119 posts
    June 13, 2010 1:51 PM PDT
    I'm in
  • June 13, 2010 2:11 PM PDT
    Sidetrack... 9 days till we leave... The days are going quickly now...  I'm looking forward to seeing many of the people in person.  There will probably be many surprises.  It should be an extremely interesting gathering... Many will be there, many won't... Those that don't make it will be missed by one and all...   Many pictures will be taken and videos done... Counting down...  Sarge
    • 910 posts
    June 13, 2010 2:14 PM PDT
    hahahahah I'm already here. *grins*
  • June 13, 2010 2:16 PM PDT
    Ok... Just don't go trashing the place and giving us a bad "Rep" before we even git there...
  • June 13, 2010 2:18 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Sidetrack... 9 days till we leave... The days are going quickly now...  I'm looking forward to seeing many of the people in person.  There will probably be many surprises.  It should be an extremely interesting gathering... Many will be there, many won't... Those that don't make it will be missed by one and all...   Many pictures will be taken and videos done... Counting down...  Sarge

7 days for me Sarge! I'll be in Philly by this time next week, trying to get Rex to let me pack some of my stuff on the bike, somewhere between his camera gear and computer!
  • June 13, 2010 2:21 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Ok... Just don't go trashing the place and giving us a bad "Rep" before we even git there...

Knowing Buffy, She will have charmed all the locals into joining us. I can see a welcoming committe forming! LOL
  • June 13, 2010 2:22 PM PDT
    Well... Your "getaway" is starting a couple days early.... Boy... I sure am glad Blaine came back... I was missing him keeping "g" in line... Gotta go check on the Grandson... He's "quiet"????
    • 413 posts
    June 13, 2010 2:23 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    bikersarge1 wrote...

7 days for me Sarge! I'll be in Philly by this time next week, trying to get Rex to let me pack some of my stuff on the bike, somewhere between his camera gear and computer!

Be careful Deb, he might tell ya to thumb it and he'll meet ya there...>LOL
  • June 13, 2010 2:31 PM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    bikersarge1 wrote...

I guess I'd just have to find a way to get there on my own, If that happened!!!  Somehow I don't think he would do that, but....its a good thing I have a good sense of direction!!!
    • 1066 posts
    June 13, 2010 2:32 PM PDT
    I'm still in Dragon.
    • 413 posts
    June 13, 2010 2:34 PM PDT
    sidetrack wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    bikersarge1 wrote...

I guess I'd just have to find a way to get there on my own, If that happened!!!  Somehow I don't think he would do that, but....its a good thing I have a good sense of direction!!!

He'd never do that to ya; he needs somebody to give him directions....LOL

• June 13, 2010 3:11 PM PDT
    I was kinda hoping the Beer "Wench" was gonna make it too...