Tumbles has passed away

• 1 posts
    December 6, 2012 10:55 AM PST
    I'd just like to share with you that Barb Wilson aka TUMBLES passed away at 3.00pm today Dec 6 2012. T as she called herself to many, shot from the hip on numerous posts. Sometimes she would cause contreversy, and at other times was quite funny...and even over opinionated...but thats what makes her special. She will be missed on this earth especially by me.

I'd like to ask that her profile remain so that others may share in her writings...

RIP. T your battle was long and arduous ride free young lady.

Jonesy.

note from CycleFish...

We will leave Tumbles' profile on our site as a memorial to her.

For those who knew her and want to go through her photos and writings, or for those who didn't know her and want to find out who this Wonderful Lady was...
    Visit Tumbles' Profile
  • December 6, 2012 11:24 AM PST
    She was to young, RIP Barb.
  • December 6, 2012 12:22 PM PST
    I"ll miss my pal,see ya T
    • 5419 posts
    December 6, 2012 12:55 PM PST
    Yes 47 is way too young! May she rest in peace!
  • December 6, 2012 1:05 PM PST
    May she ride in peace.
  • December 6, 2012 1:07 PM PST
    I am very sad to hear this. Did not know her but she was one of the CF and a sister biker.
    • 79 posts
    December 6, 2012 2:44 PM PST
    Sad news,I did not know her but have read her posts since joining cf.RIP
  • December 6, 2012 7:53 PM PST
    Sad story, may the lord look after this free spirited young lady as she continues her ride thru time and the heavens!!
  • December 6, 2012 8:22 PM PST
    Sad to hear this.T was a good person and friend. She will be missed. 47 is much too young. R.I.P.
    • 314 posts
    December 6, 2012 10:34 PM PST
    R.I.P
    • 19007 posts
    December 6, 2012 10:44 PM PST
    Man, this ia truly Sad news. I always admired her tenacity and her great input. Rest in Peace Barb.
  • December 7, 2012 12:01 AM PST
    RIP T! Ride on!
  • December 7, 2012 12:22 AM PST
    I never met or even chatted/posted with her. Please pass on my condolenses to her friends and family. "May you ride in a new place with no traffic, just friends and fellow riders."

DocLubo
    • 846 posts
    December 7, 2012 3:30 AM PST
    Sorry to hear, May she RIP and guide us all.
    • 2685 posts
    December 7, 2012 3:33 AM PST
    Didn't really know her but we did have some spirited posting exchanges. Seemed like a good lady.
    My best to the family.
  • December 7, 2012 5:34 AM PST
    Sorry to hear that, she gave me lots of good advice, May she rest in peace
    • 16798 posts
    December 7, 2012 5:41 AM PST
    May Barb's soul and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace, Amen
    • 5419 posts
    December 7, 2012 5:56 AM PST

For those who knew her and want to go through her photos and writings, or for those who didn't know her and want to find out who this Wonderful Lady was...
    Visit Tumbles' Profile
    • 85 posts
    December 7, 2012 6:15 AM PST
    My prayers for the family during this time of heartache.
  • December 7, 2012 10:34 AM PST
    May her soul rest in peace. My prayers go to her family and friends.
    • 910 posts
    December 7, 2012 5:33 PM PST
    I'm saddened by this news. She will be missed.
  • December 7, 2012 9:53 PM PST
    r.I.p.
  • December 8, 2012 1:43 AM PST
     While I haven't been on here a very long time, I enjoyed reading her posts. I didn't always agree with her content, but it was always thoughfully and well written. 

Ride in peace
    • 3006 posts
    December 8, 2012 3:53 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...

Visit Tumbles' Profile

Tumbles was a really good lady,and a dear friend. She wrote some very insightfull blogs, spoke the truth when asked to,helped others when she could,even going out of her way to do it !! I will miss her a lot,she always had a kind word for me,even when we didnt agree on some stuff she always kept a clear head & dealt fairly with me.

Thank You Lucky for keeping her memory alive !!! & thank you Jonsey for this post and for helping me out when I went looking for her!!!

I know her spirit is watching out for each and everyone of us,while she is riding that big HarleyDavidson of hers in heaven smiling down.
    We will miss you "T"  till we meet again
    • 1364 posts
    December 8, 2012 3:57 AM PST
    Thoughts and Prayers out the her family and friends. R.I.P.