Tumbles has passed away

• 1516 posts
    December 8, 2012 4:08 AM PST
    RIP.. very sad new..
    • 844 posts
    December 15, 2012 3:09 PM PST
    didn't know her all that well , but I read lots of her posts. I can say rest in peace even though I know she is up there turning heaven into a wild ride!!!
  • December 16, 2012 8:06 AM PST
    RIP Young Lady
    • 2 posts
    December 16, 2012 9:28 AM PST
    Damn, this week really rots.
    Pretty much took what she said as the most solid advice out there.

R.I.P. my brave lass, you will be rememberd
  • December 16, 2012 3:47 PM PST
    I've been off and busy for awhile, and just saw this. I'll miss "T" Tumbles. Prayers for the family and friends.
    • 1161 posts
    December 24, 2012 7:38 PM PST
    Found out from another post but I wanted to say thank you for the online banter and chat. It was an honor to chat with you even it it was only for a short time. R.I.P. Tumbles.
    • 9 posts
    January 4, 2013 10:59 PM PST
    I was so sad to hear, that T passed. I should've known. She kind of faded into the background, and I was so busy with my own daggone stuff, I didn't take enuf notice. She was a friend, a good lady, and she stood her ground. I respect that, cause I've been at the other end of ridicule, most of my life. I, too, had to learn to blow it off, and take a stand, for ALL I believe in. God Rest Her Soul! I will always cherish her posts, and visits to my page! I, too, will leave them up in memorial. Thanks, Tumbles. It was a privilege to know you!

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • January 5, 2013 1:23 AM PST
    rest in peace sister.