Everyone Have Riding Weather Now?

• March 6, 2010 12:43 AM PST
    been in the 40's the last few days and there calling for maybe 60's come mon and tues.. so .. yup it would seem mother nature and jack frost are talking to each other again .. and the weather is now on the good side.. went a few different back roads the last fe days and some that stay in the shade.. so it's still a bit beware for the snow piles and some real chit spots.. but were good ... will be heading to SW Florida the end of april or first of may.. will be real sweet there
    • 467 posts
    March 6, 2010 2:12 AM PST
    My driveway disapeared overnight again!
  • March 8, 2010 5:44 AM PST
    We have had beautiful weather the last few days 60s during the day and 40s at night. We can ride, just try to get home before the sun goes behind the hills!
  • March 8, 2010 5:49 AM PST
    NO!  Rained all weekend and supposed to snow tonight!
  • March 8, 2010 5:54 AM PST
    The last time I rode was in November !
    I did some serious cleaning today and the temperature is to break into the 50's, I will be ridding again !
  • g
    March 8, 2010 11:25 PM PST
    got a new caliper ,so i should have ma bike on the road at the end of this month ,the sun's out so lets hope it stays out for a bit .
  • March 8, 2010 11:40 PM PST
    1.25 in. rain yesterday. 73 sunny today...Need more bread ????
  • March 12, 2010 5:35 AM PST
    Have had a couple of breaks with low 50s in the mid day, so I was able to get out for a couple of short rides. Just dropped my bike of to have a new tire put on, so I'll be ready when mother nature is.
  • g
    March 12, 2010 5:41 AM PST
    hope to get out at the end of the month ,yaaahoo .
  • March 12, 2010 10:50 AM PST
    aaahhhhhhh...made it out on Tuesday past...Glorious!!!!!! More rain for Northwest NJ / East PA area through the weekend, but Spring's coming - after the 4 day rain, 60s and sunshine to follow!!!! Yippee!!!!
  • March 12, 2010 2:06 PM PST
    60 and sunny. Looking for new rubber for my C90. " We can order but not sure of delivery date. I think I'll order from kirk. Beat one Dealer by $60.00   Was a fun ride though. 
  • March 12, 2010 4:09 PM PST
    Oh YEAH! Check it out! Took the bikes out last weekend for a ride up through Tombstone...
    Today 65° | 34°
    Sunday 59° | 32°
    Monday 59° | 36°
    Tuesday 65° | 36°
    Wednesday 67° | 40°
    • 5420 posts
    March 14, 2010 3:44 AM PDT
    Some REALLY GREAT weather here this weekend.  Yesterday was the first long ride of the year, just to ride.  We had taken a few rides with a destination, but not just go.  We left heading south stopping at a few of the regular spots, and finding a couple of new ones olong the way.  By just after lunch we were in San Diego, which is a little over 100 miles they way we go.  We headed over to our favorite place in SD - Dick's Last Resort.  We made some new friends and hung out with them for quite a while. 

The next thing you know it was 10 pm, and the fastest way home is right along the coast, which is also the coldest.  It wasn't too bad - varied between 50-55°.  We had jackets and chaps, just wish I had the winter gloves with me!
  • March 14, 2010 7:53 AM PDT
    The ice left the driveway and the salt is off the roads. Going out to dodge potholes for the first time this season!! Woo HOO!!
  • March 14, 2010 11:59 AM PDT
    It got UP to 50° today. Was a good ride but agree w/ Lucky, should of took the winter gloves.
    • 601 posts
    March 14, 2010 12:20 PM PDT
    My wife sent me out yesterday morning for some bacon and bread, 48 and sunny, so i decided to take the scenic route to the shop. Coast road all the way to Bantry, some of the most beautiful countryside in the world, winding roads all the way. Met a couple of Belgian bikers there and had breakfast with them, then took them up to Kenmare (real tourist town)..well someone had to show them the way ! Then took the mountain road back to Cork and home...i went from 56dg to 33dg in the space of an hours riding, lots of sheep on the roads , so had to be careful (some of them were quite pretty) downhill to Cork and back to home by dinnertime. 175 miles and 8 hours of pure fun on the twistiest roads in Ireland. i forgot the bacon and bread but i had a grin on my face as wide as a truck....yes folks its riding weather, and if it's not we'll ride anyway
  • March 14, 2010 12:25 PM PDT
    Well here in upstate NY (on the shores of Lake Ontario), we are getting warmer weather, still a bit of snow on the ground. Just need to keep temps in the 50's & have a couple more days of good rain to get the salt off the roads. We are almost there..... almost.
    • 19040 posts
    March 15, 2010 12:48 AM PDT
    Jeeze Louise, we went from living in Vermont with all the snow to now it looks like Seattle, 5 days of rain and another one coming.
  • March 15, 2010 12:53 AM PDT
    Yer right Rex... I'm about ready to call NOAH! Been raining here since last thursday. Supposed to quit tonight and be decent till sunday! May make the 60's thur thru saturday...
    • 2 posts
    March 15, 2010 5:33 AM PDT
    About terminally dreary in the South Central part of NY - but still not enough rain to wash the clinkers off the roads.
    Good thing we do not have tall buildings or we would be jumping from them - The most requested song on the radio is "Folsom Prison Blues" - Bought wife flowers because I wanted to look @ something that wasn't gray.
    Sad to hell, one town over in Ithaca, three young people have taken headers from bridges. Wish I could think of something that would help
  • March 15, 2010 6:10 AM PDT
    Raining today, but supposed to be mid to high 50s and clear later in the week. The rain should clear a lot of the salt and debris off the roads. The bike is ready, right by the garage door. As soon as I see sun, we are out of here!
  • March 15, 2010 1:26 PM PDT
    just under 80 sunday, sunny, light breeze, awsome ride!
    • 1066 posts
    March 15, 2010 2:15 PM PDT
    • 1066 posts
    March 15, 2010 2:20 PM PDT
    Warmer weather coming, new bike to ride, it just don't get any better. Life is good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 81 posts
    March 19, 2010 4:34 AM PDT
    Have some beautiful temps, but supposed to get thunder showers tomorrow. Sunny on Sunday, so we are riding!!!