Eastern U.S. Fall 2010 Gathering (Past Event)

• 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 4:26 AM PDT
    lol - Taco, didn't you see the earlier post I did with all the info on this place including price and site link?
    • 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 4:28 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Man Bull dog my hat is off to you for all the work you put into this meet and greet, and wish to hell I could make it there.

thanks!

never know - I may get around to working on a limited edition patch for the event
    • 119 posts
    July 29, 2010 6:07 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Oh Yeah I new it right away but like Mr Krum, I would have to study it a bit

er ahh, I see (3rd from rear) Extreme, then Creative HD mama (2nd from rear), and Hollywood (last). The rest I can not distinguish.

the 3rd from rear is me, my shirt hanging out,  SKY 4th rear. I believe that's Extreme 3rd from the front. " back rest" I think , thats means we all are in trouble lol... can't make the rest out
    • 119 posts
    July 29, 2010 6:09 AM PDT
    I would have a hey day at the harley museum
  • July 29, 2010 6:44 AM PDT
    Looking forward to the gathering!! Damn gonna enjoy meeting you all.  I am going to have some commerative shoot glasses made up to give out. Gotta have something to toast Lucky and our CF family in. LOL!!  This is the basic concept for them. The friend that will do the work will add his touch. He does great work!!

• 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 6:53 AM PDT
    looks good - I was thinking of something with the "Helping the Homeless" on the patch....though shots are always good! lol
  • July 29, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    I like the "Helping the Homeless" on the patch. Excellent!! I am going to a Bike Cruise in called ThunderBurg Saturday. Gonna be passing out the flyer there and promoting CF along with ABATE. Getting the word out!!
  • July 29, 2010 7:02 AM PDT
    Yea...."Helping the Homeless" would look good on the shooters. Time to modify!!
  • July 29, 2010 7:12 AM PDT
    Modified!!
    • 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 7:15 AM PDT
    sweet!
    now it's getting there
    • 1066 posts
    July 29, 2010 7:17 AM PDT
    Bulldog, I'm sure everyone would love to add that patch to their vest, I know I would.
  • July 29, 2010 7:27 AM PDT
    thats killer lookin!!!
    • 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 8:03 AM PDT
    maybe we can see if there is a CF business that will give us a good deal on a patch, we just need to get a good guess on how many we are going to need
  • July 29, 2010 8:26 AM PDT
    hey bulldog, what about maybe doing stickers as well?
    • 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 8:28 AM PDT
    yea stickers sounds good - I would guess we can run them off through a printer with a hi-res image
    • 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 11:46 AM PDT
    just a draft idea so far -
  • July 29, 2010 11:55 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    TheBullDog wrote...
    don't give it all away...but that lawnmower may be good for Sidetrack

Good one Bulldog....one for the Bulldog....LOL...LOL...LOL

I might actually look foward to mowing the lawn with that thing!!! LOL Got to be better than what I'm wrestling with!! 
    • 19040 posts
    July 29, 2010 1:12 PM PDT
    Hey Dan,
    Having been involved with groups in the past with recurring events we discovered it was better to have one main patch and subsequent 'under patches'. This simplfies things a lot and after the first event lowers the expense of annual patches. Plus the main patch can be used at ANY of the CF M&Gs.
    Here is a concept I would like to offer. Keep in mind this is a conceptual design. This can easily be adapted to the round basic CF patch with an under rocker for each event too.
    • 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 1:35 PM PDT
    I see where you are going with this - great idea, Ron already has the upper portion made, the rocker should not cost much at all

We can use my design as a sticker and BadIrish's design as the shot glasses as a bonus.

Be great if we can get the 3rd line on that rocker.

Something like this:
    • 352 posts
    July 29, 2010 11:53 PM PDT
    lol - all we need now is a silk screener for some T-Shirts
    • 19040 posts
    July 30, 2010 1:13 AM PDT
    That looks good Dan, They 'should' be able to do three lines. Talk to Lucky about it.
    • 1066 posts
    July 30, 2010 5:45 AM PDT
    Dan, if we don't have anyone on Cyclefish to do T- shirts, I have connection in my family.
    • 1066 posts
    July 30, 2010 5:55 AM PDT
    Mike I really like the rocker idea on the patches.
    • 19040 posts
    July 30, 2010 7:32 AM PDT
    OK, Lucky, Dan and I agree on the multi-part patch. A request has been sent to the Patch company that CF uses. More info when available. For the first we are going to try for the three line under-patch.
  • August 2, 2010 4:19 AM PDT
    just got my room......dan im going to try and make some stickers up for the get together since i own a vinyl machine, but they will be done in white only.....but all i would need is a black and white pic of the CF fish....