Eastern U.S. Fall 2010 Gathering (Past Event)

• 19034 posts
    July 4, 2010 3:20 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    hmm, what about the not-so-young?

There is a few answers I could give you Buffy but you would have to edit me.....

• 413 posts
    July 4, 2010 3:25 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    AdventureGirl wrote...

There is a few answers I could give you Buffy but you would have to edit me.....

LOL....Aaaaaah Hell; let em fly Mike; buffy needs to get some moderating in anyway; she's having way too much fun; she's gotta work every now and thern...LOL

• July 4, 2010 3:31 AM PDT
     Awww Hell....  Here we go again!!!
    • 413 posts
    July 4, 2010 3:32 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
     Awww Hell....  Here we go again!!!

Ain't this place fun

• 1 posts
    July 4, 2010 5:28 AM PDT
    MDBikerGal and I pretty some much committed to the Fall Run. Ohio, WV, NC is all good with us. Just need to hammer down the dates. September is 2 months away so, need to get moving time and off planning, BullDog since you started this you going to post this event on the calendar?
    • 352 posts
    July 4, 2010 6:55 AM PDT

yea - I will put it up in events, just wanted to nail down a date and state first...looks like we may be leaning towards Maggie Valley/Cherokee area of  NC, which should make it easy enough for most of us.

I'm with you guys on the adult only thing, we can do that anytime - pretty wide open for activities.

The main thing I am interested in is getting to have some more laughs and good times with you guys and get some good quality group runs. Pretty simple.

So with that said, let's see if we can nail a weekend down - labor day or the weekend after labor day work best for you guys?

• 1066 posts
    July 4, 2010 3:31 PM PDT
    Bulldog, i need a date and a state, but i think Mrs. Hollywood and i are in. If she can clear the time at work, it's a go with us.
  • July 4, 2010 3:54 PM PDT
     BullDog... A holiday weekend or the weekend after? Dude... If you do the holiday weekend, I'll have two choices. Come straight down Delmarva and pray I can get thru Virginia Beach or...  Leave 3 days before that weekend and go around Washington DC......  No brainer....  The weekend after will be less traffic, ergo less chance of getting ran over by someone drunk and trying to get to Grandma's house or their Condo at the beach while totally engrossed in their cell phone conversation! SHEW!
    • 352 posts
    July 4, 2010 11:26 PM PDT

I'm with you on the holiday Sarge, to many cages to be safe.
    I have put up a poll to see when you guys want to do this, so far 3 votes are in

If you are thinking of joining us, please add your input I will be closing the vote in a few days and will post the event after that.
    Cast your Vote Here

• 1780 posts
    July 5, 2010 12:26 AM PDT
    Maggie Valley NC is a 15 hour 950 mile drive for Angel Eyes and I, and if I start back to work probably wouldn't be able to break loose, so looks like Deb and I probably won't be able to make this one.
    • 352 posts
    July 5, 2010 12:28 AM PDT
    well hopefully this will be the first of many "gatherings" that lead up to each years Big Meet & Greet Event - keep in touch with friends on a face to face good time
    • 19034 posts
    July 5, 2010 12:32 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    Maggie Valley NC is a 15 hour 950 mile drive for Angel Eyes and I, and if I start back to work probably wouldn't be able to break loose, so looks like Deb and I probably won't be able to make this one.

Ken, what will we do for entertainment if you can't be there???LOL

• 352 posts
    July 5, 2010 12:34 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...

roflmao
  • July 5, 2010 12:41 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...

I'm cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    • 1780 posts
    July 5, 2010 9:37 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...

I'll send you guys a video of me doing something stupid, should hold ya over until I can make the next one.

• July 5, 2010 11:52 PM PDT
    I am in for sure!!
  • July 5, 2010 11:59 PM PDT
    im in as well...but need to know for sure the date,time and place so i can take off work that thursday and friday...
    • 352 posts
    July 6, 2010 12:16 AM PDT
    check the poll for dates - gonna close the poll in another day or two so everyone can make plans so speak your peace there.
  • July 6, 2010 12:26 AM PDT
    k...thanx dan
    • 910 posts
    July 6, 2010 12:57 AM PDT
    lilsistar wrote...
    AdventureGirl wrote...

I'm cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

oh you are better than me. I can't even pretend, so I just admit  it up front: I'm a big kid.
    • 352 posts
    July 6, 2010 10:38 PM PDT
    don't worry about it Buffy - I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Ok peeps - looks like we have 8 votes in so far, I have not yet voted - do we have everybody in the vote yet???

I think not - come on any other folks gonna join us for the fall gathering?

The number from the votes will also help in picking a location and getting a good deal for the stay.
  • July 6, 2010 10:43 PM PDT
    im in and voted
    • 119 posts
    July 8, 2010 2:52 AM PDT
    Don't think I can make this one. but I'm known for last minute change of mind.
    • 19034 posts
    July 8, 2010 2:59 AM PDT
    TACO wrote...
    im in and voted

me too...

• 413 posts
    July 8, 2010 3:01 AM PDT
    I'm somwhat like Bro Krum on this one; depends on the date and where ya'll meet. I'll be watching and try ta make it if I can.