What Did You Do This Weekend

• October 29, 2013 11:27 PM PDT
    full auto's are fun at the range...shot a Thompson .45 auto a few weeks ago...it was a freakin blast..... hand him that desert eagle .50...stand back and grin.... The local range here, they give first timers 1 round with that weapon to start....just so they dont spray the room after the recoil takes 'em off balance.....
    • 5420 posts
    November 25, 2013 1:17 AM PST
    Fun weekend celebrating Laura's Birthday! Saturday night we went up to Cook's Corner with a bunch of friends and partied. It was the first time Laura was able to dance since the accident and she had a blast. Although her ankle was a little sore when she woke up the next morning. Sunday we went up to Venice beach to visit some good friends. Then of course Laura had to get home in time to watch her Broncos... to bad they lost :-(
    • 2685 posts
    November 25, 2013 1:34 AM PST
    Got to go out to Sacramento, CA (from Richmond, VA) to see my oldest son and his new Fiance as well as meet the new soon-to-be in-laws. Had a great time.
    Bittersweet as it was, found out he has to go back under the knife on 11/6 to have another tumor removed from his brain. Second time in 3 years. Guess his three tours in the sand is catching up to him but no way to prove it of course.
    We had a great time even though we didn't get a chance to ride.
    • 1855 posts
    November 25, 2013 2:36 AM PST
    Vulcan....we're pulling for your son brother. Keep hammering the VA.

Peace
    • 2685 posts
    November 25, 2013 3:33 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    Vulcan....we're pulling for your son brother. Keep hammering the VA.

Peace

Thank you, I truly appreciate it.  

• 16834 posts
    November 25, 2013 3:51 PM PST
    Vulcan wrote...
    Got to go out to Sacramento, CA (from Richmond, VA) to see my oldest son and his new Fiance as well as meet the new soon-to-be in-laws. Had a great time.
    Bittersweet as it was, found out he has to go back under the knife on 11/6 to have another tumor removed from his brain. Second time in 3 years. Guess his three tours in the sand is catching up to him but no way to prove it of course.
    We had a great time even though we didn't get a chance to ride.

Your family is in our prayers Vulcan.

• 11 posts
    November 27, 2013 12:26 AM PST
    This past weekend, I completed my drive to the Dallas, TX area to visit childhood friends, and made a new one, too. Today, I'm headed to friends a little southwest of Austin, TX to spend Thanksgiving there, and then; This weekend I'm going to be camping at the Houston Rennaisannce Festival. I'll be on the road back to the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns. on this coming Sunday & Monday.
    • 5420 posts
    February 2, 2014 2:18 AM PST
    Enjoying our Anniversary weekend in San Diego - yep we actaully got married on Superbowln Sunday . We booked a room at the Horton Grand and didnt know it is rumored to be haunted. We wandered the halls in the middle of the night but couldnt find any ghosts!!!
    • 16834 posts
    February 2, 2014 3:32 AM PST
    Cleaning up the mess in the garage a busted water pipe made. :-(
    • 3006 posts
    February 2, 2014 7:54 AM PST
    Speaking of plumbing hassles LOL calling the plumber this week.

Great day for staying inside,its like mother nature decided to throw a bit of ol man winter back in the mix,after 5 mo's of dead calm purty much.

Congrats Luckyprolly a good thing ya didnt run into any spirits,had an experience in old hotel w./my sisters one time that creeped me out as a young child. Go Bronco's !!!!
    • 5420 posts
    February 3, 2014 3:19 AM PST
    RevBigJohn wrote...
    Cleaning up the mess in the garage a busted water pipe made. :-(

Too bad you're not a little closer... my son is a plumber!

• 16834 posts
    February 3, 2014 4:57 AM PST
    The plumbing part is the least of my worries, I just have to cut out the split part and splice in a good piece.
    The hard part is salvaging, drying stuff, and burning a lot of wet cardboard in 22 degree weather, gas mixed with a bar of naphtha soap should do the trick. ;-)

I'm just glad this happened in the bathroom / storage room, and didn't affect the rest of the garage.
    It'll still take up about five days total that I'm not working on the Sporty on the table.
  • February 3, 2014 5:36 AM PST
    went on a 100 mile ride than watched the superbowl
  • February 3, 2014 6:32 AM PST
     Went to a wild n exciting Super Bowl party!
  • February 3, 2014 9:17 AM PST
    Winner!!! looks like the best superbowl party of the year
  • February 4, 2014 12:37 AM PST
    I know huh! It's was insane! Huge house full stock open bar with bartenders, taco man, large TV screens everywhere , dance floor, DJ and GoGo Dancers!
    • 3006 posts
    February 5, 2014 6:07 AM PST
    Onlyoneofme wrote...
    I know huh! It's was insane! Huge house full stock open bar with bartenders, taco man, large TV screens everywhere , dance floor, DJ and GoGo Dancers!

Looks like you had a fun time,tho the place looks sorta empty, Where is this place at?
    Maybe next year!!!
  • February 5, 2014 9:31 AM PST
    It was in a very large house in OC. There was at least 100+ people there. I was close to the stage and DJ that's why you can't see all the other people around
    • 2 posts
    February 9, 2014 11:51 AM PST

• February 9, 2014 7:59 PM PST
    Went to ABATE of Wisconsin Officers training. A fun filled and VERY informative weekend. Preparations made for Lobby Day coming up on March 13. This is where several hundred bikers go to the State Capital and meet with our State Representatives and discuss the issues concerning motorcycling in Wisconsin.
  • deh
    February 9, 2014 9:44 PM PST
    when to easyrider, don't think it was worth $25.00. i'll wait a few years before i go again
  • deh
    February 9, 2014 9:44 PM PST
    when to easyrider, don't think it was worth $25.00. i'll wait a few years before i go again
    • 1855 posts
    February 10, 2014 12:12 AM PST
    Hung out and watched it snow.
    • 5420 posts
    February 10, 2014 1:29 AM PST
    Went to my youngest grandaughter's 1st birthday party and had a cupcake eating contest with my oldest granddaughter...
  • February 10, 2014 12:30 PM PST
    I dug up a 3000gal septic tank. dug up the line going to the drain field. cut the line and am still in the process of cleaning a clogged up mess. all by hand. On the other hand the weather was nice and I did sneak in a ride. Do yall want pics?