Dumba$$e$ like give us all a bad name

• 823 posts
    June 21, 2012 5:51 AM PDT
  • June 21, 2012 1:11 PM PDT
    Can you say spike strips ;-) yeah I'm evil
    • 0 posts
    June 21, 2012 1:48 PM PDT
    The video would have been much better with the spike-strips, i woulda laughed my a$$ off, they do give the respectful bikers a bad name, those are society's bottom of the scum barrel bunch
    • 823 posts
    June 21, 2012 2:23 PM PDT
    All I can say is, I'm glad I'm not a cop. No way I could handle crap like that with a riot gun beside me.............
  • June 21, 2012 4:10 PM PDT
    I kept hoping the cop would bump him, Real gentle like...lol
  • June 21, 2012 4:41 PM PDT
    Yep, looked like a waste of good oxygen.
    • 1 posts
    June 21, 2012 4:44 PM PDT
    yeah Rob that what i as watchin for...had it been me I woulda given that jappa a solid nudge..
  • June 21, 2012 5:02 PM PDT
    As a guy that rides a sport looking bike, I'm ashamed for those guys and the reputation they plant in other minds about us. I hope they got lots of license plate numbers and made lots of arrests.

I guess I'm getting old, but I'm so ready to move on to a sport touring (emphasis on touring) bike.
    • 130 posts
    June 21, 2012 5:06 PM PDT
    "Spike strips". a "bump"? Jeez, what kind of bikers, what kind of people are you? They made that doughnut muncher look like an idiot is all. Cops give bikers an on-the-spot death sentence all too often without so-called bikers egging them on.
    • 0 posts
    June 21, 2012 11:10 PM PDT
    C'mon fiddlemike, they deserved anything they got , they were complete a$$es, troublemakers, not just a bunch of guys out to have a good time riding. I never had any problems with cops,well, except once when the pipes were so loud they set off a bunch of car alarms,lol., but that should have been expected. I think they should have their endorsement suspended and bikes impounded for endangering the public, theyr'e gonna kill themselves anyways. Some call me a sassy,old, hardass, but what's right is right & what's wrong is wrong. I do believe in 2nd chances, but if ya don't learn after the 1st time ya never will,lol
    • 19046 posts
    June 21, 2012 11:38 PM PDT
    I wouldn't worry to much about the idiot, he will most likely receive a Darwin Award in the near (hopefully) future.
  • June 22, 2012 12:37 AM PDT
    .I'm sure a Darwin award is coming for him ...as he is a great candidate... But WT_??? With the spikes??? Sound like old passengers...get ready for that early bird special soon... It's from 4-6....
    • 130 posts
    June 22, 2012 2:54 AM PDT
    What happened was, the cop ended up violating a riders Civil Rights, something I feel is more dangerous than popping a wheelie. As for "giving us all a bad name", that's nonsense.  Put your inner Oprahs back in her box and wait for something else to feel outraged about.
    I had a State Trooper tell me he'd never ticket people like these riders because, he said, "I ride, too".
     The day I side with cops over a bunch of bikers you can take my M endorsement and I'll buy a mini van.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Sheriff-launches-internal-affairs-investigation-in-response-to-biker-arrest-159941355.html  href="http://www.cyclefish.com/friendsallover/">

friendsallover wrote...
    C'mon fiddlemike, they deserved anything they got , they were complete a$$es, troublemakers, not just a bunch of guys out to have a good time riding. I never had any problems with cops,well, except once when the pipes were so loud they set off a bunch of car alarms,lol., but that should have been expected. I think they should have their endorsement suspended and bikes impounded for endangering the public, theyr'e gonna kill themselves anyways. Some call me a sassy,old, hardass, but what's right is right & what's wrong is wrong. I do believe in 2nd chances, but if ya don't learn after the 1st time ya never will,lol

• 5420 posts
    June 22, 2012 3:18 AM PDT
    Well then maybe I should buy a minivan because these guys are nothing but hoodlums being a$$holes and I don't care that they happen to be on bikes. I don't get how you can say they deserve respect or support from other bikers. There are a bunch of really good police officers out there, and yes a few bad ones. Here you are willing to point out the bad cops in the group but not willing to admit there are those on bikes who are a$$es and deserve what they get. You sticking up for these guys just because they ride is no different then a good cop sticking up for a bad cop because he wears blue. 

• 823 posts
    June 22, 2012 3:28 AM PDT
    This so-called biker has been riding longer than those punks have been alive. Assholes like those and the people who support them don't have any respect for anyone or anything. Must be a sad excuse for a life, living a lie and having to show off........................
    • 844 posts
    June 22, 2012 3:44 AM PDT
    Spike strips at chest level would work better for these little punks!
    • 3006 posts
    June 22, 2012 4:47 AM PDT
    Wow I remember pulling these sorts of pranks locally with a lot of my riding buddys,and yeah they deserve a ticket,yet come on spike strips??? wtf?? or a nudge?? LOL the day I start advocating killing young folks on two wheels is the day I'll stop riding n put on my depends roflmao
    seriously anyone acting like an ass on two wheels deserves to git a ticket,yet advocating actions that would result in their death is insane or indicates serious anger management issues.You folks who have issue with this sort of riding should never try crossing the Bay Bridge during commute hours..roflmao..besides what if someone took out your kid for riding a bit crazee n havin some fun?? I wonder how long you would be screaming for blood then ???
  • June 22, 2012 5:04 AM PDT
    Wow... reminds me of times in my youth when we were hassled by cops. I think the cop did a great job handling the entire thing, he picked the main target and that will give the DA someone  to squeeze and maybe shake down some of these kids. But like many I don't even understand the youth culture anymore because I'm old and set in my ways and comfortable to say the least. I remember being this age and I remember taking a cop's blackjack across my throat just to shut me up when he asked me a question.

'spike strips' it wasn't evil it was an asshole thing to say... besides who were these kids harming? NO ONE! Who cares if they 'make us look bad' I say keep up the image! Leave us bikers ALONE!

I say go boys and girls, get it now while you can before old age reduces you to what we are now.
  • June 22, 2012 5:13 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Wow I remember pulling these sorts of pranks locally with a lot of my riding buddys,and yeah they deserve a ticket,yet come on spike strips??? wtf?? or a nudge?? LOL the day I start advocating killing young folks on two wheels is the day I'll stop riding n put on my depends roflmao
    seriously anyone acting like an ass on two wheels deserves to git a ticket,yet advocating actions that would result in their death is insane or indicates serious anger management issues.You folks who have issue with this sort of riding should never try crossing the Bay Bridge during commute hours..roflmao..besides what if someone took out your kid for riding a bit crazee n havin some fun?? I wonder how long you would be screaming for blood then ???

AMEN BROTHER! 
    I raised a LOT of hell on two wheels in my youth and it learnt me good! It's like everyone here had a bug up their ass this morning or some shit?!?!?

• June 22, 2012 5:13 AM PDT

2 Cents From A Limey?

What we probably have here is a bunch of "Enthusiasts" who probably have a whole heap of convicted felons amongst them, understandably they did a run for it...Some probably no licence, no insurances, whatever, they did a run...

The guy running blocker?  Chances are thats his job...

I wont comment on the guy who got caught.....He got caught...

The 1st who did pickups from the pickup?  Oh sure, a bunch of kids with probably weed or weapons or something they aint supposed to have, they dumped it on another rider...

2nd pickup?  She probably had some kind of deal going on where she no way wanted to get cuffs on...she was assisted...

With regard to them giving Motorcyclists / Bikers / Riders / 2 wheel drifters...call them what you like... Giving the rest a bad name?  I cant see that!  Cops know the difference between serious Motorcyclists, Old School Bikers and such!!!  They may be donut eaters but they aint THAT stupid to lump everyone who is on 2 wheels as a "Bad Lot".....

I have ridden in clubs, serious clubs, where the rule is - "No-one Gets Left Behind"...

If you guys are riding down the road in a club situation dont you feel the club mentality? Dont you feel part of a wider "Brotherhood" of like minded individuals?

That whole mob were acting just the way any club would do to protect their own, albeit in this instance against the cops, but still along the same way as "Old School Club" would do...nothing more, nothing less.....

So for my 2 cents.....they were doing what any club would do, looking after the weakest members of the group...even if I dont support their morals, their manner in which they conducted themselves, or the way they did what they did..... I For One.....

SUPPORT THEIR RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY DO!!!

You have a Bill of Rights that support their right to do what they were doing.....

So I ask you this..........WHAT were they doing BEFORE the cops came along? 
    were they breaking laws? we dont know.....
    Were they causing a problem on the highway?  We dont know.....
    Were they doing ANYTHING - apart from playing out on the road - that would cause the cops to jump on them like that?  WE DONT KNOW - And of course we never will.....
    So until proved otherwise I support their right to be total idiots and get arrested.....IT WAS THEIR CHOICE!!!!!

• June 22, 2012 5:16 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Well then maybe I should buy a minivan because these guys are nothing but hoodlums being a$$holes and I don't care that they happen to be on bikes. I don't get how you can say they deserve respect or support from other bikers. There are a bunch of really good police officers out there, and yes a few bad ones. Here you are willing to point out the bad cops in the group but not willing to admit there are those on bikes who are a$$es and deserve what they get. You sticking up for these guys just because they ride is no different then a good cop sticking up for a bad cop because he wheres blue. 
    Lucky I knew WAY worse people, I guaranty you that much! LOL
    These are just kids gettin their kicks... I stick up for these kids any day of the week and I stick up for the cop as he handled the situation pretty calmly.
  • June 22, 2012 5:24 AM PDT
    Oh and by the way.....I frequently am still an A$$ out on the road!!!

When a few of us decide to go on a run we are blocking junctions, we are running red lights, we are doing WTF we want to do and screw the rest!!!

"People" leave bikers alone because of the bad rap of over half a century of bad a$$es before us.....

I Am Never More Alive When Hurtling Headlong Along ANY Highway Dodging Cages and Generally Blasting The Roads in EVERY Direction!!!!!

I RIDE MOTORCYCLES!!!!! 
  • June 22, 2012 5:29 AM PDT
    Jetman wrote...
    Oh and by the way.....I frequently am still an A$$ out on the road!!!

When a few of us decide to go on a run we are blocking junctions, we are running red lights, we are doing WTF we want to do and screw the rest!!!

"People" leave bikers alone because of the bad rap of over half a century of bad a$$es before us.....

I Am Never More Alive When Hurtling Headlong Along ANY Highway Dodging Cages and Generally Blasting The Roads in EVERY Direction!!!!!

I RIDE MOTORCYCLES!!!!! 

AMEN BROTHER!!!

• 844 posts
    June 22, 2012 5:36 AM PDT
    Now these "kids" go out of their way to drive wrecklously for NO other purpose then to piss of a police officer just out doing his job - "because they can" and its okay. Sure I did dumb things when I was a kid too, that doesn't make it right. If it was a bunch of kids doing burnouts on your nice lawn I guess that would be okay if they weren't hurting anyone... you wouldn't be pissed at all would you. Probably say they had the right to have fun because you did that when you were young.

Or a better question, what if they did that to your vehicle while you and your family were driving down the road... would you just smile and say look at them boys having fun?   Probably not!  But I guess its ok to do to cops because somewhere, sometime a bad cop pulled over a biker who didn't deserve it.

Why is everyone sticking up for these punks who have nothing better to do then antogonize a police officer. There job is already tough.
    • 5420 posts
    June 22, 2012 5:49 AM PDT
    I hear what you are all saying but I'm sticking with these guys are a$$holes and punks. Dont' care that they are in the brotherhood of "bikers", "riders", "two wheel lovers" or that they are kids. Doesn't make me want to stand up for them. Hell if they were my best friends doing that I'd tell 'em to their face they were a$$holes.

Guess we just have to disagree on this one. I love having fun and certainly had my share as a kid, and still do, but I guess I just don't find fun in making other people mad or miserable.  And I certainly don't think everything I did as a kid is right or should be condoned - if it was the world would be caos.