Dumba$$e$ like give us all a bad name

• June 22, 2012 6:05 AM PDT
    Shoot I used to go out of my way to piss the cops off... I was young and dumb, so what? They learned me!
  • June 22, 2012 6:07 AM PDT
    If kids were doing burnouts on my lawn they'd get a warning shot and I'm sure that's all it would take!
    • 823 posts
    June 22, 2012 6:08 AM PDT
    Black9 wrote...
    Shoot I used to go out of my way to piss the cops off... I was young and dumb, so what? They learned me!

Found an early pic of you black, had to share!

• June 22, 2012 6:10 AM PDT
      Or a better question, what if they did that to your vehicle while you and your family were driving down the road... would you just smile and say look at them boys having fun?   Probably not!  But I guess its ok to do to cops because somewhere, sometime a bad cop pulled over a biker who didn't deserve it.

(My kids would be egging them on and I'd smile and shake my head and think "dumbasses!" LOL)

Why is everyone sticking up for these punks who have nothing better to do then antogonize a police officer. There job is already tough.

(Because WE CAN and they're just kids you old fart, take your Medimucil! LOL) 
  • June 22, 2012 6:11 AM PDT
    Guero wrote...
    Black9 wrote...

Found an early pic of you black, had to share!
    LOL!!!
    "Yes Ocifer I do have a license, hold my beer I'll find it!"
  • June 22, 2012 7:23 AM PDT
    GoFur wrote...
    Now these "kids" go out of their way to drive wrecklously for NO other purpose then to piss of a police officer just out doing his job - "because they can" and its okay. Sure I did dumb things when I was a kid too, that doesn't make it right. If it was a bunch of kids doing burnouts on your nice lawn I guess that would be okay if they weren't hurting anyone... you wouldn't be pissed at all would you. Probably say they had the right to have fun because you did that when you were young.

Or a better question, what if they did that to your vehicle while you and your family were driving down the road... would you just smile and say look at them boys having fun?   Probably not!  But I guess its ok to do to cops because somewhere, sometime a bad cop pulled over a biker who didn't deserve it.

Why is everyone sticking up for these punks who have nothing better to do then antogonize a police officer. There job is already tough.

Do we know that they were doing ANYTHING wrong until the cop tried to intervene?  Of Course Not!!!

So lets not go around branding these kids as "PUNKS" when in fact YOU HAVE ALL ADMITTED to playing up as "KIDS".....

Pot Calling The Kettle Black Maybe?

I do admire the way the cop dealt with the guy when all around him other things were happening, he showed a lot of restraint, riding wrong way is bad - WE only do it when we blocked the road first...lol...

• June 22, 2012 7:51 AM PDT
     If it was a bunch of kids doing burnouts on your nice lawn I guess that would be okay if they weren't hurting anyone... you wouldn't be pissed at all would you. Probably say they had the right to have fun because you did that when you were young.

Firstly, I have never disrespected anyone who didn't absolutely deserve it!

Secondly, Have you had someone churn up your lawn doing burnouts? 
    Just seemed a bit of a strange thing to use as an example is all...
    ...and no, I have not done it, and neither has anyone done it to me...lol...
  • June 22, 2012 8:44 AM PDT
    I did A LOT of things I aint proud of but I look back on them fondly nevertheless!
  • June 22, 2012 8:46 AM PDT
    I stand by my original line.....Yes, I ' m being redneck the older I get.....Punks are punks no matter if they are walking or riding.I truly believe they lost their rights as soon as they put others in danger.You can bet if they had hurt themselves or others during their little game, they would have blamed the officer.
  • June 22, 2012 8:54 AM PDT
    Who did they put in danger who wasn't a willing participant?
  • June 22, 2012 8:56 AM PDT
    All I can say is "WHAT A BUNCH OF DUMBASSES." I wished the cop would have bumped the idiot that slowed him down.
  • June 22, 2012 9:34 AM PDT
    And potentially killed him? Yeah well we're lucky they have some good psyche screening for cops! LOL
  • June 22, 2012 10:57 AM PDT
    End of the video clearly shows the bikes rolling against the flow of traffic.Yes, they had all been willing.
    • 823 posts
    June 22, 2012 1:46 PM PDT
    I had quite a bit of fun when I was younger and still do. Sometimes those things are not exactly legal. Difference is I never disrespected other people on the road or endangered other people on purpose. Did some stupid things I regret, no doubt. The cop did a wonderful job, bigger man than me. I won't ever sign off and accept stupidity just because the idiot happens to be on two wheels. We have enough problems with cagers without dumbasses making it worse for all of us.
  • June 22, 2012 2:02 PM PDT
    Got to agree with most here. Dumb asses to say the least. Just because we may have done stupid stuff as kids don't make it right - spent my life telling my kids that. Plus the disrespect is just uncalled for and over the line. These guys should all have their licensees pulled - IMO
    • 3006 posts
    June 22, 2012 6:51 PM PDT
    Guess I grew up in a forward thinking town,we had folks on motorcycles here during the 70's playing easy rider or ninja rider acting crazee doing insane stuff n generally actin foolish,sure folks got hurt,yet as I recall more folks died I knew personally in cars then ever have on a motorcycles.The local PD were always pretty laid back about the crazeeness.They went easy on me a couple of times.
    Its interesting to see how well the PD handled the situation. He remained cool & in control of his vehicle & his emotions. He isnt an idiot,more then any of us know he realizes any one of that gang could be his own kid..heck he probably raised his own bit cain hiself..so he doesnt bump someone,and no spike strips..why?? cause why kill some kid for actin foolish n raising his own bit cain
    I am not defending their actions or endorsing them,I can only agree with others who voice the opinion that hurting them physically for such a transgession is ovr the top.
    As for myself I have done dumbass bit of raising cain,n yet fortunately no one was ever permanently disabled cept me LOLI would never advocate riding like an idiot,been there done tht !!

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!
  • June 22, 2012 7:29 PM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Guess I grew up in a forward thinking town,we had folks on motorcycles here during the 70's playing easy rider or ninja rider acting crazee doing insane stuff n generally actin foolish,sure folks got hurt,yet as I recall more folks died I knew personally in cars then ever have on a motorcycles.The local PD were always pretty laid back about the crazeeness.They went easy on me a couple of times.
    Its interesting to see how well the PD handled the situation. He remained cool & in control of his vehicle & his emotions. He isnt an idiot,more then any of us know he realizes any one of that gang could be his own kid..heck he probably raised his own bit cain hiself..so he doesnt bump someone,and no spike strips..why?? cause why kill some kid for actin foolish n raising his own bit cain
    I am not defending their actions or endorsing them,I can only agree with others who voice the opinion that hurting them physically for such a transgession is ovr the top.
    As for myself I have done dumbass bit of raising cain,n yet fortunately no one was ever permanently disabled cept me LOLI would never advocate riding like an idiot,been there done tht !!

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!

Well said blurp!

• June 22, 2012 9:06 PM PDT

Yes Blurp, well said...

I have looked at the video's a few times now, kids point of view and cops point of view, I have tried to find any other footage connected to this incident-there aint no more...So I am having trouble in thinking that maybe just because there was a whole big bunch of kids going for a run, probably gaining attention simply by their numbers...

In all probability the kids were hooning past each other here and there (who aint done that!) so possibly a little bit of overspeeding from time to time, but all we can ACTUALLY see is that when the cop got involved is when they started zooming off with a blocker to slow the cop down...

Still dont see what the ORIGINS of the incident was, so maybe they was dumba$$es before the filming started, but then MAYBE it was just the numbers that attracted the cops attention...

The kid who got pulled was NOT the kid who slowed the cop, I did not see that he was one of the speeders away, the only blue bikes were in the main bunch who went through quite normally...

...and how comes cops camera's in USA are very sub-standard in clarity? Is that so that it could possibly cover up a mis-identification?  You can see the obvious clarity of the kids camera.....the 2 camera's I use have the same degree of clarity.....

Cops here in England have extremely clear video as there are always arguments with cops...lol...

• June 22, 2012 9:30 PM PDT

Motorcycle rider Chris Moore is arrested on Memorial Day. (Credit: Chris Moore)

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – On Memorial Day weekend, Chris Moore was riding his motorcycle down Interstate 35 in West Dallas with a gaggle of other bikers when he was pulled over.

He said he’d just bought a Go-Pro camera and strapped it atop his helmet to document the ride, which was “a Memorial ride for some fallen riders,” Moore said.

“Just riding with a group, going down the highway, then the mayhem started,” Moore added.

Dallas Sheriff’s Deputy James Westbrook pulled him over. Moore’s camera captured about a dozen riders headed down the freeway. The deputy then pulls up behind, Moore pulls over and then Westbrook tells him he needs to take the camera as evidence.

Here’s the full conversation:

Moore: Was I doing something wrong? What am I being pulled over for?

Westbrook: The whole group of you, yes.

Moore: No, I was not individually sir; how can you pull me over?

Westbrook: The reason you’re being pulled over is because I’m going to take your camera and we’re going to use it as evidence of the crimes that have been committed by other bikers.

Moore: I have not committed any crimes and you cannot take my personal property from me, sir.

Westbrook then goes back to his squad car for a few minutes. When he gets out, he tells Moore he’s being arrested for having an obstructed license plate.

“I was in shock,” Moore said. “Totally surprised; I didn’t think anything I did deserved an arrestable offense.”

The thing is, Moore’s camera may have only caught about a dozen riders, but dash cam footage from a deputy squad car shows it being surrounded by more than 100 bikers. When Westbrook pulled Moore over and told him he was taking the Go-Pro camera, the deputy was hoping it caught higher quality footage that could help incriminate some of that group.

A group that, Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Carmen Castro says, was caught on dash cam driving the wrong way down the freeway.

However, Hunter Biederman, Moore’s attorney, said they want an apology and “are still exploring all our legal options.”

The Dallas County Sheriff’s Department said it’s also looking into the way Westbrook acted.

“We acknowledge the incident and currently we are taking a look to see if officer Westbrook’s conduct is in question,” said Carmen Castro, Sheriff’s Department spokeswoman. “We had been dispatched by DPD to go to the scene because another deputy was being surrounded by a hundred bikers.”
  • June 22, 2012 9:34 PM PDT

Did you all see this part of the video regarding the kid that got arrested?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyYlRZAdPGk&feature=relmfu 

• June 22, 2012 9:37 PM PDT
    Camera on Motorcyclist’s Helmet Captures Questionable Arrest. Chris Moore was riding his motorcycle with a pack of 50 to 100 other bikers on Memorial Day weekend when he was pulled over by Dallas Deputy Sheriff James Westbrook. The confrontation was captured on Moore’s camera, but here’s pretty much how it went down: “Dude, why are you pulling me over?” “I want your camera.” “I didn’t do anything.” “The camera will answer that.” “You can’t take my stuff.” “You’re under arrest for obstructed license plate.” “Are you kidding?” “Nope.” Shove, slam the door, the end, until now when the video emerges and Westbrook goes, “Crap, forgot it was recording.”

http://frontburner.dmagazine.com/2012/06/20/leading-off-62012/ /> FRONT BURNER : leading off ... article... 1st blogsite by a media organisation...
  • June 22, 2012 9:51 PM PDT

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/06/biker-group-trolls-texas-police-car-cop.html

A group of bikers and several police cars in Dallas, Texas, were involved in a bizarre incident that was captured on film during Memorial Day weekend on May 27.

It all started when a squad car was taunted and harassed by a couple of motorcyclists that appear to belong to the same group traveling on Stemmons Freeway.

The Dallas Sheriff's Office released footage from a dash cam video that shows the reckless bikers slamming on their brakes and blocking the police car’s path on the highway.

Shortly after, the cop pulls over a pickup truck with people sitting on the open bed and which was traveling alongside the bikers.

Before the police officer comes out, a female passenger hands over something to one rider and moments after she hops onto another bike and leaves the scene. At the same time, we see other motorcyclists, evidently from the same group, driving on the wrong way of Stemmons Freeway.

Now here's where this story gets twisted. Later in the day, a different cop, Deputy James Westbrook, caught up with a group of riders and pulled over biker Chris Moore who had a visible camera on his helmet. From the video, it appears that Moore was not one of the bikers that had harassed the cops earlier in the day.

When Moore asked why he was stopped, Westbrook initially told him because he belonged to the group of motorcyclists and that he wanted the camera for evidence.

This is what Moore's camera recorded:

Moore: "Was I doing something wrong? What am I being pulled over for?"

Westbrook: "The whole group of you guys."

Moore: "No. I was not, individually. How can you pull me over?"

Westbrook: "The reason you're being pulled over is because I'm gonna take your camera, and we're gonna use it as evidence of... in the crimes that have been committed by other bikers."

Moore: "I have not committed any crimes and you cannot take my personal property from me, sir."

Westbrook: "That's fine. Need to see your license and registration."

The cop then goes to his car and returns back telling Moore that he is being arrested for a concealed rear license plate!

Westbrook: "You're under arrest for your license plate being obstructed. Place your hands..."

Moore: "Are you kidding me, dude?"

Westbrook: "Place your hands behind your back."

The police deputy then arrests Moore and places him in the car while also retrieving the camera from his helmet.

But the story doesn't end there as according to a report from WFAA TV, the Dallas Sheriff’s Office has now launched an internal affairs investigation into the conduct of deputy Westbrook who has to explain his actions.

Toby Shook, a former Dallas County Prosecutor, told the news station that in this case, the officer needed "a warrant to get that piece of evidence".

So...It seems that DUMBA$$ES like the cop (WESTBROOK) who arrested the kid should stick to EATING DONUTS and NOT try to think!!!

Dumba$$es like THAT cop give ALL cops a bad name!!!  Lol...!!!

• June 23, 2012 12:33 AM PDT
    Oh are we still interested in whatpeople "think of bikers" I thought we stopped doing that years ago. I feel sorry for anyone who isn't a bike rider and his or her opinion of me and my ride are irrelevant. So if these riders "give us all a bad name ", who cares really what the general public thinks. my opinion !!!!
  • June 23, 2012 12:35 AM PDT
    Some of you may like to try this...lol...

http://www.nissanusa.com/quest
  • June 23, 2012 12:44 AM PDT
    Watching the video, all I can say is that I have no sympathy. Feel free to mess with the police if you want, but take your medicine when they catch up with you. Did he really not see that stop coming? Then again, I am a law-and-order type of guy.