The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

• February 18, 2014 10:31 AM PST

This shw is so fake n funny! With the Rokem Headcase sukem characters!! To evn say this was scriptd would be givin them too much credit. But again its for entertainmnt, i get a kick outta of seein my boyfriend hiss argue and talk crap to the t.v.ha ha the comedy it brings to my home!  Thank you Laffy Taffy devils!

• 5420 posts
    February 19, 2014 2:29 AM PST
    Okay, watched the entire recent episode and it is definitely going down hill quick as far as mistakes in the reality go.

First was the whole hospital thing.  Like said above they tied a patient up in his hospital room bathroom late at night and his brothers find him there the next morning.  I don't know if the writers have ever been in a hospital, but even when you want to be left alone the nurses don't stay away that long.

I am thinking that the producers figured out they needed more fighting to make it "bad ass"... either from watching SOA or reading all the forums where everyone says they are a bunch of wusses. So now there are definitely going to be punches thrown in every episode this season. And guns... we never saw guns in previous seasons, but they have guns on SOA so I guess these guys felt they wanted some in their show too :-)

And best for last... Sandman at the fight at the bar.  I just love the fact the Sandman can't be placed at the scene becuase of his pending legal issues he would go back to jail.  So what does he do, he hides in a pickup truck with the TV crew filming him.  I guess he figures the DA doesn't know about the Devils Ride show so they won't see that he was there and involved when it airs. Every single show has something on film that could put at least one of them in jail.

Well I am off to steal a car, I just need to find someone to hold the camera!!!
  • February 19, 2014 4:22 AM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Okay, watched the entire recent episode and it is definitely going down hill quick as far as mistakes in the reality go.

First was the whole hospital thing.  Like said above they tied a patient up in his hospital room bathroom late at night and his brothers find him there the next morning.  I don't know if the writers have ever been in a hospital, but even when you want to be left alone the nurses don't stay away that long.

I am thinking that the producers figured out they needed more fighting to make it "bad ass"... either from watching SOA or reading all the forums where everyone says they are a bunch of wusses. So now there are definitely going to be punches thrown in every episode this season. And guns... we never saw guns in previous seasons, but they have guns on SOA so I guess these guys felt they wanted some in their show too :-)

And best for last... Sandman at the fight at the bar.  I just love the fact the Sandman can be place at the scene becuase of his pending legal issues he would go back to jail.  So what does he do, he hides in a pickup truck with the TV crew filming him.  I guess he figures the DA doesn't know about the Devils Ride show so they won't see that he was there and involved when it airs. Every single show has something on film that could put at least one of them in jail.

Well I am off to steal a car, I just need to find someone to hold the camera!!!

Sorry Bro, you're gonna get caught that way

You need at least two personal assistants, three camera persons (need to capture more than one angle), someone to direct you how to do it so it looks realistic, a couple makeup artists and then the truck and trailer to tow your mortorcycle to and from the crime. 

• 3006 posts
    February 19, 2014 4:41 AM PST
    Some one tell me this aint true,its all make believe..The MC riding community should receive some sort of compensation for the damage these village bozos are doing to their image!!! Acting!?!? what freaking acting?!?! reality wtf really ..?!?!? I caught part of one episode the other nite,just for sheits n giggles..smh...yep thats some reality tv rite there !!!
  • February 20, 2014 3:43 AM PST
    Could someone tell me who this fuzzy guy is? Danny said he was with the big dogs (dramatic pause) and they bite! Is he with the Red and White or someone else. Just curious.
    • 5420 posts
    February 20, 2014 4:23 AM PST
    gunny86 wrote...
    Could someone tell me who this fuzzy guy is? Danny said he was with the big dogs (dramatic pause) and they bite! Is he with the Red and White or someone else. Just curious.

I sure they will never do any more than leave it to your imagination and speculation.  You really think ANY club is going to let them film them and say who they are?!?!?!
    • 5420 posts
    February 20, 2014 4:25 AM PST
    Hey look... Rockem (Ralph Randolph) has his own IMBD page and the first sentence reads..."Ralph Randolph is an actor".  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2765161/ style="font-family: Arial;">

And you can find more on him here on his Knockout Motorcycles page...
    http://www.knockoutmotorcycles.com/about.htm style="font-family: Arial;">.  I especially like the part on his own bio that says..."When Ralph is not busy building bikes or flying planes, he is entertaining the masses on the Discovery channel. Ralph is a star in the hit TV series, The Devil's Ride. He plays "Rockem",  the President of the Sinister Mob Syndicate MC Club out of San Diego, California."

• 611 posts
    February 20, 2014 5:25 AM PST
    bigeyeroll.... 

~facepalm~ 

groan...

See? Now I'm using emoticons... the shame.

Now I'll never make the club
  • February 20, 2014 3:20 PM PST
    Lucky wrote...
    Hey look... Rockem (Ralph Randolph) has his own IMBD page and the first sentence reads..."Ralph Randolph is an actor".  http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2765161/ style="font-family: Arial;">

And you can find more on him here on his Knockout Motorcycles page...
    http://www.knockoutmotorcycles.com/about.htm style="font-family: Arial;">.  I especially like the part on his own bio that says..."When Ralph is not busy building bikes or flying planes, he is entertaining the masses on the Discovery channel. Ralph is a star in the hit TV series, The Devil's Ride. He plays "Rockem",  the President of the Sinister Mob Syndicate MC Club out of San Diego, California."

That looks like sandmans old lady in the pic. LOL

• February 20, 2014 3:30 PM PST
    Timetraveler wrote...
     Am I the only one that noticed that ALL their patches are new and clean? I've never seen such clean patches. I grew up in the northeast and have been riding since the '70's, believe me I've been around lots of (colors)....can't say I've ever seen such new clean colors. I think it is staged.

Right on with the patches.

• February 20, 2014 4:49 PM PST
    I knew I saw him (Ralph) before and there's a couple other dudes who look familiar too!
    BTW I don't know if any of you tried to look up these two fake clubs but it's no surprise they aren't listed.
    And I also don't believe Fuzzy has anything to do with HA. I mean if HA were involved they would be up front and well paid to participate. Personally I don't think they give a rats ass.
    • 834 posts
    February 21, 2014 1:48 AM PST
    The Laffing Devils were a club at one time, since 2006 I think I read somewhere back in an earlier post. But then as rumor has it last year (or maybe the year before) they were booted from the COC and think the club now is just for the show and most of the members have been replaced by actors or the ones who stayed have become actors.

No the Syn Mob on the other hand, made up from the get go. Even the name Syn Mob is trademarked by the shows producers.

As for Fuzzy, no one ever mentioned a club name on the show.
  • February 22, 2014 8:14 PM PST
    Man, I tell you I signed up here just because I found this topic so fun to read! I'm pretty sure we all know it's scripted at this point, even if the LD were technically a real club at one time, but at least it's enjoyable to talk about.

I did like everyone else probably did at some point - you know it's fake but can't help the urge to prove it to yourself by googling if it is or not, and getting directed here. I can't wait to see what shenanigans they get into tomorrow lmfao...
    • 834 posts
    February 24, 2014 1:59 PM PST
    It's coming on in a couple hours. Can't wait to see if it can actually get any goofier.
    • 5420 posts
    February 25, 2014 1:00 AM PST
    Yes Az it can. Only watched a few minutes of it and it was the goofiest yet.
  • February 25, 2014 2:00 AM PST
    I've never watched it but my buddy just posted on FaceBook he saw it for the first time and wish he could get that hr of life back
  • February 25, 2014 3:15 AM PST
    maybe the L.D's should change there name to the ex-presidents club since there on there 4th president.I guess it's only fair to let everyone be Pete for a few episodes before it gets canceled.
    • 834 posts
    February 25, 2014 8:08 AM PST
    Well I certainly believe that Fuzzy is for real, but I am then curious as to why they would give an ultimatum that one Red & Grey club must go away, when only one of them was ever real and not even so sure about that anymore.

We all know that Syn Mob was started by the show for the show and even their name "Syn Mob Syndicate" trademarked by the shows producer. So why an ultimatum for a fictional TV club to go away ???

• 1 posts
    February 25, 2014 8:15 AM PST
    WE ARE GOING TO LEAVE REAL CLUB NAMES OUT OF HERE.  IT HAS BEEN MADE CLEAR IN SEVERAL PLACES THAT IF A CLUB WANTS TO BE IDENTIFIED AS BEING ON THE SHOW, THEY WILL IDENTIFY THEMSELVES ON THE SHOW.
  • February 25, 2014 8:34 AM PST
    And he has identified himself as being on the show dude and done so publicly so relax lol.
  • February 25, 2014 8:37 AM PST
    AzRider wrote...
    Well I certainly believe that Fuzzy is for real, but I am then curious as to why they would give an ultimatum that one Red & Grey club must go away, when only one of them was ever real and not even so sure about that anymore.

We all know that Syn Mob was started by the show for the show and even their name "Syn Mob Syndicate" trademarked by the shows producer. So why an ultimatum for a fictional TV club to go away ???
    I think it's because there are 2 red and grey "clubs" riding around an area that belongs to the local 81 however you slice it. It doesn't matter that SM is a spinoff created for the show and it doesn't matter that the LD's were created to be a group of guys riding around doing nothing and filming a show, they are both riding around acting like jackasses and pretending to be something they are not.

So I think the long version of what Fuzzy is saying is that, however they came to be, show or no show, "fictional" or real, they are giving bikers a bad name and acting like jack asses around town while pretending to be something they are not so no more bs and only one red and grey, they dont care who stays or who is real, just that the pattycake is over.

If either of these clubs were legit I think it would have been handled in a very different way and there would have been no HA presence on the show at all because they would have handled business privately but these guys do not require that type of attention,lol.
  • February 25, 2014 8:42 AM PST
    Ok I guess my very 1st post was deleted because I provided some sort of secret info lol. Whatever, I just thought I would provide some information that is public and contribute to the convo, I did nothing wrong but police the board any way you want. I am out, have fun...
    • 834 posts
    February 25, 2014 9:03 AM PST
    mikeh209 wrote...
    And he has identified himself as being on the show dude and done so publicly so relax lol.

Well no sh!t he identified himself as being on the show... he was on the show.  And whether a member of a certain club or not, apparently the club itself did not want to be identified as being associated with the show, or they would have identified themselves.  Just because Robert Patrick is on Sons of Anarchy doesn't mean he is representing the Boozefighters - which he is an active member of.

I think any real club cares about these guys riding on the streets for filming only about as much as they care about the guys riding around with Sons of Anarchy patches while filming that show.

• 834 posts
    February 25, 2014 9:04 AM PST
    storyteller wrote...
    maybe the L.D's should change there name to the ex-presidents club since there on there 4th president.I guess it's only fair to let everyone be Pete for a few episodes before it gets canceled.

I would put my name in for Prez of the Devils, but I can't act !!!

• February 25, 2014 10:04 AM PST
    AzRider wrote...
    storyteller wrote...

I would put my name in for Prez of the Devils, but I can't act !!!
    LOL neither can they