The Devils Ride on Discovery real or fake ?

• 44 posts
    March 4, 2014 6:23 AM PST
    Did anyone else notice prospects eye was busted up in one seen the next it was fine then back oops
  • March 4, 2014 9:04 PM PST
    I enjoy the show and watch it fully aware that it's just that "a show". I did get a good laugh out of some of the errors they make in it though.

The last episode was a good example. Mad Max is given a piece of paper from the guy with Fuzzy which turns out to be the directions to the Sin Mob clubhouse...and they make a big deal about it "now we know where they are!". lol

ummm...hello? Snubz was hanging around at that clubhouse playing spy for awhile he knew exactly where it was already... :facepalm:
  • March 5, 2014 12:34 AM PST
    Just a soap opera for guys is how i take it .... Just a little entertainment for me and a small glimps of a bike once in a while... beats watching vampire shows with the old lady.
  • March 5, 2014 9:13 AM PST
    Did anyone else notice that they acted like they found gold when the "1%er" gave Prez the address of SM's clubhouse.....even though that little puke Snubs was "undercover" at SM's clubhouse for most of last season? HAHA, come on people.....at least send your script to a fact checker or something!!
  • March 5, 2014 12:52 PM PST
    ehollio wrote...
    Just a soap opera for guys is how i take it .... Just a little entertainment for me and a small glimps of a bike once in a while... beats watching vampire shows with the old lady.

I think these guys suck worse than the vampires....

• March 6, 2014 9:55 AM PST
    mac117 wrote...
    show comes on at my bed time (I get up real early) so I watch it On Demand....conversation at my house when I watch it;
    wife: I can' t believe you watch this!
    me: It's funny, leave me alone.
    wife: it's stupid and you know that, that's what I don't understand!
    me: Hey! I don't interrupt you when you are watching American Idol!
    wife: At least they're talented!
    me: Noted....now be quiet and let me watch this!
    wife: Uuuggghhhh!
    Dude, my house same conversation.
  • March 10, 2014 8:45 AM PDT

First, I do not own a bike weather it be a Harley or Schwinn. And now I'm just too old to start. Always been a car guy, fast cars. Anyway, I watch this show and I have always thought it was nothing more than 2 phony clubs. Just look at the way they dress. I grew up in Chicago and a real good friend of mine in the 60's had a brother who belonged to the Chicago Outlaws. Their clubhouse was on Central Avenue right off I-55. Needless to say I never got in there but I can tell you this, if either one of these make believe or wannabe clubs ever went up against the big guys, they would pee in their Hawaiian shorts. I also had two Hells Angels in my restaurant, and brother let me tell you, I know how to show respect. Not the most friendly guys, but they did say I have a great burger. Anyway, I really think this program is a bunch of Hollywood actors making a buck playing wannabe hard core bikers. Just my thoughts.

• March 10, 2014 1:03 PM PDT

I went to the Boozefighters Blackjack run last Saturday. Needless to say, clubs from all over the state and even Arizona showed up.  But try as I might , I couldn't find any members from either one San Diego's  most  famous " clubs" .  Guess they hadn't started filming for season four yet.

• March 10, 2014 4:50 PM PDT
    I love the show and didn't want to believe its fake like all the shows on tv but I then seen bobby slaughter the new sin mob member in the movie never back down 2 he's a fighting in the movie in the end of the movie. So my conclusion is that it is fake unfortunately. Still love the show tho
  • March 10, 2014 5:08 PM PDT
    Just saw the last installment, what a f' ing joke, the LD's just lay their cuts down? First both MC's act like 12 year olds and now this? And what's with this fuzzy wuzzy character? I knew whoever writes this show had no clue but tonight was just silly.
  • March 11, 2014 4:10 AM PDT
    Now i can't wait to read Lucky's review/comments on the um season finale!!!  what a freaking joke...so the big beat down is going to be on and who shows up and circles the 20 LD's and Sins.....omg that was actually hilarious...sin mob prez is now going to be a 1%er?????  hey i guess if pro wrestling which is nothing more then a soap opera can grab big ratings, a soap opera about mc clubs can too....the writing is awful...the directing even worse and for the most part the acting is terrible.....one thing i will say and correct me if i am wrong, but i go to a lot of bike  nights in jersey and i will tell you just about every guy/gal with a harley rides with a brain bucket yet both of these clubs and the um 1% club which is guess is the HA's pretty much all ride with full face helmets???  maybe its the law in CA but that has always made me curious...to be honest, that makes me think these guys are all actors and for insurance reasons they are wearing them?
  • March 11, 2014 4:12 AM PDT
    and as far as the gps trackers that were put on all the LD's bikes last week, come on...i don't know about you guys but my bike is kept in a garage, not out on the street where anyone can play around with it......and at the very least that should have taken weeks to do, not an hour...
    • 544 posts
    March 11, 2014 4:18 AM PDT
    All so-called reality TV can only be taken for it's entertainment value and not as Truth. Hell, you can't even take the news as truth anymore.
  • March 11, 2014 4:45 AM PDT
    yup, i agree, thats why i watch it, its entertainment.....but it is fun to pick out all the inconsistancies
    • 5420 posts
    March 11, 2014 4:55 AM PDT
    LisaD wrote...
    Now i can't wait to read Lucky's review/comments on the um season finale!!!  what a freaking joke...so the big beat down is going to be on and who shows up and circles the 20 LD's and Sins.....omg that was actually hilarious...sin mob prez is now going to be a 1%er?????  hey i guess if pro wrestling which is nothing more then a soap opera can grab big ratings, a soap opera about mc clubs can too....the writing is awful...the directing even worse and for the most part the acting is terrible.....one thing i will say and correct me if i am wrong, but i go to a lot of bike  nights in jersey and i will tell you just about every guy/gal with a harley rides with a brain bucket yet both of these clubs and the um 1% club which is guess is the HA's pretty much all ride with full face helmets???  maybe its the law in CA but that has always made me curious...to be honest, that makes me think these guys are all actors and for insurance reasons they are wearing them?

Just watched last weeks show last night and will watch this weeks show at lunch today.  From what I have heard they have taken silly to a new level.

By the way Lisa... Lots of club members out here (especially 1%) do wear full-face or at least 3/4 helmets with dark shields.  Keeps their faces from showing up on traffic cams and such. Although I am not sure why the Laffing Devils and Syn Mob wear them... since they thend to invite cameras everywhere they go :-)

• March 11, 2014 5:43 AM PDT
    I'm waiting for a spin off show where the clubs are in LA and the big bad club shadowing the laughing Putos is wearing black and white rockers. RIP laughing devils, we have enjoyed your drinking game/TV show
  • March 11, 2014 6:38 AM PDT
    Hope they improve their plots for next season, right now they have more holes than swiss cheese. Sandman knew Conan for years, or however he put it a few episodes back but he didn't know that Conan was with the big club....
  • March 11, 2014 7:42 AM PDT
    Hey Rusty you caught that too huh? A few episodes ago the claimed Conan was an old prospect and they knew him well.
  • March 11, 2014 8:51 AM PDT
    Someone said Fuzzy was on the show the time the child molester(Gipsy) broke away and asked for advice on starting his own club - that was not the same Fuzzy you saw this season.

Maybe next season they will at least get some new blood - hopefully the series will return.
    • 57 posts
    March 11, 2014 2:10 PM PDT
    I've just found out the cast from General Hospital and As the World turns will appear next season to help with realism.
    Seriously?
  • March 13, 2014 1:49 AM PDT
    hey thanks Lucky, was just kinda wondering about the helmet thing! I just don't understand how there can be so many inconsistancies that are missed during production....it seems there are multiple ones in each show...do the writers not even care i guess?
  • March 13, 2014 4:08 AM PDT
    I wonder what happened to White Boi and his crew that went to L.A. to open a chapter
  • March 13, 2014 4:33 AM PDT
    Edit, sorry for the double post.
  • March 13, 2014 4:37 AM PDT
    Hunter55 wrote...
    I've just found out the cast from General Hospital and As the World turns will appear next season to help with realism.
    Seriously?

Season 4
    Rockem is killed in a mysterious plane crash, leaving Sin Mob to blame their former rivals. Sandman blames Snubz for some reason, poor Snubz flees to an unamed fictional city for fear of being greenlit yet again. Sin mob declares all out war on  the former LD's, however they are unable to locate then because Rockem was carrying the gps info with him when his plane went down. Meanwhle Grizz sits in a corner smoking his cigars, putting up a tough front while he knows deep down inside he's just a big ol' teddy bear looking for love.

3 months later, Rockem reappears sporting a mustache, revealling that he surrvived the crash and has spent the last three months on a deserted island. He grew a mustcahe to occupy his time and keep his mind focused.  After his make shift raft made of coconuts and dead seagulls that he knocked out failed in the middle of the ocean, he was able to make his way home by punching a shark and thus  making the shark carry him back to shore and freedom. Things go well for the club, yet something seems amiss and Diesel can't seem to put his finger on it, he wants to beat himself up for his doubts.

Three months later  a mysterious stranger with a scraggly beard shows up at the club house, after a quick confessional with the camera crew and a quick shave... It's revealed that the mysterious stranger is in fact.................are you ready for the big twist.......... Rockem!!! He reveals that the Rockem that showed up six monts ago is in fact his more evil twin who had kidnapped him and left him tied up in the basment of the former Laffing Devils club house because nobody knew where it was and he'd never be found. After kncoking out a rat, Rockem convinced it to chew through his ropes, freeing him.

Evil Rockem emerges from the shadows, maniacally laughing. The camera slowly pans to Headcase who is standing there with a blank look on his face(this could be stock footage though) then to Sockem, who is eating a chicken in a can. Evil Rockem reveals that he wanted control of the club. The entire next episode and  a half is just Rockem and Evil Rockem starring each other down. In the final half hour of the season finale, Rockem defeats Evil Rockem in a fierce shoving/slapping match as the other club members shout on in support, Diesel from his wheel chair. Rockem lands a decisive slap and regains control of the club.

The defeated Evil Rockem gets back to his feet, and in a Scooby Doo moment, rips of his mustache revealing that is was fake and he states that he is actually and undercover FBI agent sent to infeltrate and bring down the club after being tipped of by a Laffing Devil. Dramatic cut to the parking lot with a man on a motorcycle doing donuts and yelling "suck it bitches, I still got mine"   It's Sandman, wearing his Laffing Devils cut. Camera pans to Headcase standing there with a blank look on his face.

• 57 posts
    March 13, 2014 6:16 AM PDT
    Hey Rustysprings,you left the part where Luke and Laura come out of retirement ,get the fast track to getting their Cuts then sent out to run off Fuzzy and the rest of his boys,by the way you are a better Writer than the guys writing this crap