What's the Dumbest Thing You Have Done Lately

• 5420 posts
    November 2, 2009 4:56 AM PST
    I'll post this for HDBeech...

My son and I were out racing our remote control cars yesterday.  When I called Laura (HDBeech) to tell her how Riley finished, she said she was doing laundry.  When we came home Laura asked Riley and I to help her find the cordless phone...she hadn't seen it since I called.  Well we tried the locate phone button and didn't hear it anywhere in the house.  Just then I heard the washing machine stop.  Something told me to just go look, and low and behold there it was, a freshly washed phone tangled in the clothes. 

Sweety, just had to do it!

• November 2, 2009 4:58 AM PST
    I rode all the way to base to go to work the other day and didn't have my CAC card on me. Hat to turn around and drive all the way home and come back to get on base.
    • 277 posts
    November 2, 2009 5:04 AM PST
    Lucky...you are in so much trouble.
    • 1516 posts
    November 2, 2009 5:05 AM PST
    Something tells me you are in for it Lucky!!
    • 5420 posts
    November 2, 2009 5:10 AM PST
    My only salvation is she can't call me to yell at me about it !!!
    • 126 posts
    November 2, 2009 5:18 AM PST
    You know Luck she will find a way. They always do!!!!!
    • 21 posts
    November 2, 2009 11:38 AM PST
    ha ha!! that is pretty damn funny!!!!
    • 0 posts
    November 2, 2009 11:45 AM PST
    About a year ago, I washed our brand new camera in the washing machine. When we turned it on it just went up in smoke. Luckily we bought it on our amex and they just laughed and credited our account so we could get a new one. Our new one is waterproof to 30 ft.
    • 83 posts
    November 2, 2009 11:47 AM PST
    Switched up the food I give my dogs....now the whole house smells like dogsh!t from them fartin all the time!
  • g
    November 2, 2009 8:59 PM PST
    when i was on holiday in teninirife ,the daughter said she kicked her ball in to the swimming pool one evning about 11pm ,so i jumped in wee all ma clothes on ,WAS NO HER BALL .lol
  • March 23, 2010 10:52 AM PDT
    Ok, I was at the mall last week getting off the escalator when I dropped my purse. My lip stick rolled under the bottom part of the hand rail, and when I put my foot under there to slide it out, I hit the kill switch for the escalator. Thing stopped dead, 2 or 3 people almost fell over. I just walked away. I can get new lipstick.
    • 601 posts
    March 23, 2010 11:12 AM PDT
    got married 26 years ago, I done nothing stupid since...we all live and learn ( i can't do anything dumb, or I will be reminded of it quickly)
    • 1161 posts
    March 23, 2010 11:44 AM PDT
    BodyArtist wrote...
    Ok, I was at the mall last week getting off the escalator when I dropped my purse. My lip stick rolled under the bottom part of the hand rail, and when I put my foot under there to slide it out, I hit the kill switch for the escalator. Thing stopped dead, 2 or 3 people almost fell over. I just walked away. I can get new lipstick.

That would have been funny to see the riders faces LOL
    • 19034 posts
    March 23, 2010 12:14 PM PDT
    BodyArtist wrote...

Sounds like a Leslie Neilson skit from "Police Squad."
  • March 23, 2010 12:25 PM PDT
    Roger, Roger. What's your vector, Victor?
  • March 23, 2010 2:00 PM PDT
    I took the time to read this for some intelligent appeal
    • 1066 posts
    March 23, 2010 2:46 PM PDT
    Hey Lucky, have ya replaced that phone yet? lmao
  • March 23, 2010 3:30 PM PDT
    BodyArtist wrote...
     Now that is funny!
    • 158 posts
    March 23, 2010 4:37 PM PDT
    joined facebook
    • 158 posts
    March 23, 2010 4:38 PM PDT
    Seakers wrote...
    BodyArtist wrote...

That would have been funny to see the riders faces LOL

love it!!!

• 513 posts
    March 23, 2010 8:37 PM PDT
    The week-end before St.Patrick's day I was out on the town with a friend of mine and we were very, very drunk and when we were on the way home I opened the rear door of what I thought was a taxi but it turn out to be a cop car! The two cops were falling around laughing as the one in the passenger seat simply said "this one is taken mate!". It was not til I got out that I realized that it was a police car! DOH!
    • 1780 posts
    March 23, 2010 11:51 PM PDT
    Dyna wrote...
    The week-end before St.Patrick's day I was out on the town with a friend of mine and we were very, very drunk and when we were on the way home I opened the rear door of what I thought was a taxi but it turn out to be a cop car! The two cops were falling around laughing as the one in the passenger seat simply said "this one is taken mate!". It was not til I got out that I realized that it was a police car! DOH!

Why am I NOT suprised at this one.........
    Dragon
  • March 23, 2010 11:59 PM PDT
    lol Dyna that was a good one
  • March 24, 2010 12:15 AM PDT
    It could have been a cheep ride to the Iron Bar Motel... Glad they were having a good day....
    • 513 posts
    March 24, 2010 2:11 AM PDT
    To make matters worse, the cop who was sitting in the driver's seat lives in my village! He is not going to let me forget it either!