Summer Bod

• January 14, 2010 1:35 AM PST
    I like the way you think Adventure Girl! I'll be glad to help with that project.

• January 14, 2010 1:43 AM PST
    Count me in, i'll pose........
  • January 14, 2010 2:16 AM PST
    The ladies on this site are awesome and we all think so alike! Calendar? My camera works great...
    • 1040 posts
    January 14, 2010 3:15 AM PST
    I have surgical scars on each ass cheek from hip surgeries; do you ladies think you can handle it? I mean, you know what they say..."Chicks dig scars"...LOL!!!
    • 910 posts
    January 14, 2010 3:20 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    I have surgical scars on each ass cheek from hip surgeries; do you ladies think you can handle it? I mean, you know what they say..."Chicks dig scars"...LOL!!!

Hey fxrdude it adds character! Plus, I have a rather large one of my own (located elsewhere) so who am I to judge?
  • January 14, 2010 3:20 AM PST
    You are making me nervous girls. I don't think a before and after calendar would be all that sweet. Maybe just the after? By the way, I hit the -30 mark this morning! The end of my belt tip is behind my left hip. And I am on the last notch on my chaps. Maybe after I get my new chaps, I will volunteer. Probably would have to wear at least my BVDs though. This is a family show after all!

How about instead of men of cyclefish, just butts of cyclefish. Lucky can add a "Butt of the Month" poll...
  • g
    January 14, 2010 3:34 AM PST
    fifebikers do a calander every year for charity ,it for a good cause,might be the way to .
    • 1040 posts
    January 14, 2010 3:50 AM PST
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    fxrdude wrote...

Hey fxrdude it adds character! Plus, I have a rather large one of my own (located elsewhere) so who am I to judge?

Ok, I'm in as soon as I can scrounge up a wide angle lens...lol!!

And AdventureGirl, the scar is only as beautiful as the person who carries it; so, your's must be heavenly

• 910 posts
    January 14, 2010 5:10 AM PST
    JimandTerri wrote...
    You are making me nervous girls. I don't think a before and after calendar would be all that sweet. Maybe just the after? By the way, I hit the -30 mark this morning! The end of my belt tip is behind my left hip. And I am on the last notch on my chaps. Maybe after I get my new chaps, I will volunteer. Probably would have to wear at least my BVDs though. This is a family show after all!

How about instead of men of cyclefish, just butts of cyclefish. Lucky can add a "Butt of the Month" poll...

congratulations on the -30!!! You rock! Ok, then an "after" calendar with enough gear worn to leave something to the imagination.
  • January 14, 2010 5:25 AM PST
    I started in on Jan.1 @267 today is 01/14/10 I'm down to260 ,looking to get backdown to 205
  • January 14, 2010 6:22 AM PST
    I'm hungry! Goin' to get another Baconatter!
  • g
    January 14, 2010 6:34 AM PST
    ive taken this to far .......
  • January 14, 2010 11:35 AM PST
    Way to go fellow lard-asses! See you next week. Keep up the hard work.
    • 212 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:59 AM PST
    Ok Glad this started .Was down 7 lbs before christmas, got lazy quit working out and didn't quit eating. Now up
    5 lbs. Want to loose 40 lbs. No need for starting weight here, only progress notes!
  • January 14, 2010 12:04 PM PST
    g wrote...
    ive taken this to far .......

Definitely not taken too far!  I'm late to the game and just managed to glimpse Hambone's ass and have to say I am all for more of that type of posting for motivation!  Nice ass Hambone!  A calendar would be good.  Not of the women though because we lose some important fat as we slim down.  The rack is a casualty of war!

-4 to date and adding more work on the treadmill.  No Wendy's near by so I'm safe.

• January 14, 2010 12:06 PM PST
    Help! am i too late to join in? I need to lose 20. I quit smoking (almost a year) but i am now addicted to junk food :-(
    • 910 posts
    January 14, 2010 12:16 PM PST
    TurtleD wrote...
    Help! am i too late to join in? I need to lose 20. I quit smoking (almost a year) but i am now addicted to junk food :-(

It's never too late TurtleD just add your -0 to the forum and you are in!
    • 212 posts
    January 14, 2010 12:42 PM PST
    AG I want to be in on the team, maybe it will give me some motivation. Posting weight (205). Maybe I will give myself a present if I loose my 40 lbs and go to Redwood Run, and go see my aunt in Riverside.
    • 1161 posts
    January 15, 2010 8:34 AM PST
    TurtleD wrote...

ya im in the same boat TurtleD i have quit smoking and doing the same thing (Dang patches would have worked better if i had rolled them up and smoaked them instead of putting them on my sholders) lol
    • 1161 posts
    January 15, 2010 8:47 AM PST
    well so far im -8 not bad for a week. only 62 more to go!
    • 910 posts
    January 16, 2010 4:33 AM PST

I just weighed myself on my own scale and it says I'm -2. I'm a bit skeptical because a) it's a different scale and b) between getting acclimated to my new schedule and coming down with a nasty bug that wiped me out the last few days I've done no exercise. But I did drink more water and eat more fruit/vegetables this week so who knows.

Anyhow I'm adding my "before" picture. And a promise that I will not look like that next time I put on a bathing suit. *ugh*

• 1 posts
    January 16, 2010 10:15 AM PST
    just got done reading last 8 pages of hard working weight losing bikers and bikersettes. I to need to lose my last 7 pounds, done lost 10 and to finish up and the last 7. I am still in the Army National Guard so I have a constant reminder of my weight and physical condition that I have to maintain. What I found to work for me is to cut out all pastas, breads, sugar, soda, potatoes. The first 2 weeks is a killers, 2 hours later you will feel so hungry. To solve this I would eat soybeans, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seed mix, high in protein, low in carbs, no salt, about 1/2 cup or so and plenty of water. Every Body has it's own mechanism to lose or gain weight, just need to find yours and to every-body good luck.
    • 1509 posts
    January 17, 2010 8:56 PM PST
    Ok 1/18/2010 322 lbs
    1/11/2010 324 lbs

Start unknown Scale only went to 350 and peged that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets go 1 lb at a time
    • 1364 posts
    January 18, 2010 12:35 AM PST
    Ok, This morning I am down a total of 6lbs since we started
  • January 18, 2010 1:57 AM PST
    two week total, -6