Summer Bod

• January 11, 2010 2:37 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    hambone wrote...
    right there on page 3 hun...

http://www.cyclefish.com/forum/topic/22/index/4017/3
    Hey hambone I went to that site........looks like someone let the air out of your left cheek....maybe just camera angle

Night Dragon

No one let the air out of that...Hambones got a sweet lookin ass, am I right ladies?
  • g
    January 11, 2010 11:53 PM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    g wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    OK Hambone, here you go. Here is the butt that is spreading far and wide!
    And, I gotta say,  don't like a skinny man either. I perfer some meat on the bones too! So, right on Ladies!!!

like ur curtians .

G, I am in desperate need of someone with some design and organizing skills. Come on over to this side of the pond and help me out. Bring the bike with you and time it around some of the rallies. Could be a hoot!

it's my job ,i work for aberdeen blinds ,so i do window coverings ,bet u did not expect that eh ,lol. im an interior  designer .also do wallpaper .
  • g
    January 11, 2010 11:54 PM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    I'd like to see more of the guy's ass shots in their chaps and nothing else.

sorry dont have them chap things .
    • 910 posts
    January 13, 2010 7:25 AM PST
    Ok, I'm back home and diving into my new routine. So far today I am -0 and the the only exercise I got was scrambling around campus to and from classes, the dining commons, and my dorm. But I did take stairs instead of elevators and the the buildings are a good walk (especially when trying to make it to class on time). As for 'diet' I'm limited to caf food but I did incorporate more fruit, water, and salad to my selections. I'll continue to do that until I find a good healthy balance. Is it cheating that I tried to eat all my christmas goodies last night so they wouldn't go to waste? *lol*
  • January 13, 2010 7:27 AM PST
    I think you are ok on that adventuregirl. Good luck! Stick to it! We're on your side
  • January 13, 2010 7:32 AM PST
    Well so far this week I've had 2 double meat baconattor burgers and a large coke from Wendy's for lunch everyday. I'm not losing weight but I sure am full all afternoon.
    • 1516 posts
    January 13, 2010 7:36 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    Well so far this week I've had 2 double meat baconattor burgers and a large coke from Wendy's for lunch everyday. I'm not losing weight but I sure am full all afternoon.

What would we do without your support..
    • 1516 posts
    January 13, 2010 7:38 AM PST
    g wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    g wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    And, I gotta say,  don't like a skinny man either. I perfer some meat on the bones too! So, right on Ladies!!!

like ur curtians .

G, I am in desperate need of someone with some design and organizing skills. Come on over to this side of the pond and help me out. Bring the bike with you and time it around some of the rallies. Could be a hoot!

it's my job ,i work for aberdeen blinds ,so i do window coverings ,bet u did not expect that eh ,lol. im an interior  designer .also do wallpaper .

One thing I have learned from you g - is to always expect the unexpected!
    • 1516 posts
    January 13, 2010 7:39 AM PST
    oh yeah -19 and counting.. woo hooo
  • January 13, 2010 8:25 AM PST
    i have lost almost 90 pounds since 9/14/09. who knew I could wear skinny jeans that are smaller than what I wore in high school. Now if only the chest would get the message that the rest of me is slimming down, lol. Good luck everyone!!
  • January 13, 2010 8:48 AM PST
    -3 so far. 10 to go. At 6 feet tall I got used to thin. Now I'll be bck in my leather pants in time for spring. Lots more exercise is making me happy and resting better. I've enjoyed preparing fresh foods to slim down.
  • January 13, 2010 1:37 PM PST
    -4, lotsa water and cooking at home (makes my boys very,very happy). But I tell ya, if you guys showed off more pics like Hambones I bet I'd have more energy to knock 'em off faster.
    • 5420 posts
    January 13, 2010 1:44 PM PST
    I actually ran on the treadmill everyday and all it seemed to do was increase my appetite, so I ate more. Good news is I didn't gain weight from the additional eating.
  • January 13, 2010 1:47 PM PST
    -4, lotsa water and cooking at home (makes my boys very,very happy). But I tell ya, if you guys showed off more pics like Hambones I bet I'd have more energy to knock 'em off faster.

Of course I also have ones that Lucky would kill me if I posted.     Would make the weight just melt off ya.

• January 13, 2010 1:54 PM PST
    -4 KEEP ON GOING....
  • January 13, 2010 2:24 PM PST
    Hey, sounds like a great idea.  I started losing last May and lost 42 lbs. but going on a cruise and the holidays put me back up somewhat.    I will start at -0- today.  I probaby am going to shoot for losing 25 to 30 lbs.  Joe
  • January 13, 2010 2:26 PM PST
    kris10den wrote...
    i have lost almost 90 pounds since 9/14/09. who knew I could wear skinny jeans that are smaller than what I wore in high school. Now if only the chest would get the message that the rest of me is slimming down, lol. Good luck everyone!!

Now don't go too crazy with worrying about losing the chest.  Some things should be left alone!  LOL

• January 13, 2010 2:28 PM PST
    Ummm, Hambone, are we FB friends yet?  Or, uh, have ya got my email? I really could use the jumpstart so just go ahead and get me those pics!                 
    LOL
  • January 13, 2010 4:29 PM PST
    g wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    g wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...

like ur curtians .

You got me there G, I really didn't expect you to say that!! Now you really have to come and help me!

• January 13, 2010 4:33 PM PST
    hambone wrote...

Of course I also have ones that Lucky would kill me if I posted.     Would make the weight just melt off ya.

I'm with Stephanie on this one Hambone! I'll send you my email too. I need all the motivation I can get. I can post them on my refridgerator and everytime I go in looking around it will make me stop and think....mmmm!  
  • January 13, 2010 10:27 PM PST
    Ok guys, Deb and I have put the word out...
    And so far, down one day and freaking UP the next! I hate this!
    Steph
  • January 14, 2010 12:10 AM PST
    Hi JimandTerri...hells bells I was munching bacon n eggs when reading this...so I finished breakfast, weighed in at 194lbs. Thanks for kicking this off....I'm In...
    • 910 posts
    January 14, 2010 1:23 AM PST
    kris10den wrote...

hahaa! I'm the complete opposite. I hope my chest never gets the message to slim down with the rest of me. Cleavage was the one good thing that happened with my weight gain. *lol*
    • 910 posts
    January 14, 2010 1:27 AM PST
    awww, now I'm thinking I'll add my email to the mix for those 'motivating' pictures.... But (pun wasn't intended) why stop there? You guys should create a Men of Cyclefish calendar... I'll volunteer for the photoshoot! *lol*
    • 1780 posts
    January 14, 2010 1:32 AM PST
    Is there a age limit for the photo shoot.....I know my butt can't stand up to Hambones.
    Dragon