Summer Bod

• 126 posts
    January 7, 2010 5:32 AM PST
    Ok i posted earlyer. -0 for now at apr 275lb. Yes 275 at 5'4" I should be around 140. I was that as a high school freshman. I would be happy to be down around 170. or less. So yes I need all the help I can get.
  • January 7, 2010 5:39 AM PST
    Awesome.
    Everyone feel free to chime in as much as you want as always.
    I will try to come up with a motivator every week. You do the same if you want.

Kimberly, strippers rock! Even retired ones. Someone out there needs to finish this sentence in honor of Kim.
    "Old strippers never die, they just...
  • January 7, 2010 5:46 AM PST
    JimandTerri wrote...
    Awesome.
    Everyone feel free to chime in as much as you want as always.
    I will try to come up with a motivator every week. You do the same if you want.

Kimberly, strippers rock! Even retired ones. Someone out there needs to finish this sentence in honor of Kim.
    "Old strippers never die, they just...

Ride my pole all day and night!

• January 7, 2010 6:21 AM PST
    Ok I'm in. On my agenda anyway. -3 on 1/7/10 40 to go. Watch it boys!
  • January 7, 2010 6:33 AM PST
    I'm in too, damn peer pressure!
    Docs appt Monday anyway, she'll be glad to hear it too.
    5'2", put on 15 last year after I closed my coffeeshop and roaster. At 138# now and the muffin top just ain't pretty anymore. Ought to lose 20 before the bikini comes back out for the lake this spring, 10 before the tats go public (without a drink or many!)
    And yes, I'll change my thinking 1st, I agree some of the fat may actually be the heavy thoughts!
    Goal is gonna be 18 pounds. Glad to have support And I really like Adventuregirls idea! Someone should benefit from my excesses
  • January 7, 2010 6:51 AM PST
    Swwet deal Steph
    Some have more to lose than others, but lets not look at it that way. If we all come out of this by June feeling better, and totally comfortable in our skin, then yee-haw. Maybe a group photo of the Summer Bod clan in the river at Redwood for celebration sake.
    you're kind of short Steph, maybe we can get Hambone to hold you up?
  • January 7, 2010 6:53 AM PST
    Keep this up and all you guys will be joining Lucky's "Redwood Runners" this year!!!
  • January 7, 2010 6:56 AM PST
    Hold me up, ha! I got heels that'll do it, and you'll love 'em as much as I do!. We can all show off our hot healthier selves this summer when we meet and get together for what I hope will be the first annual Cyclefish Rally June 25th-30th 2010! Whoopee! Hell I'm glad I stayed home in bed today, and can't wait to get all of this started!
    • 1780 posts
    January 7, 2010 7:00 AM PST
    Hell yea.........can't wait!!!!!!!
    I'm going out to start warming up the Dragon.....

Night Dragon
  • January 7, 2010 7:37 AM PST
    Jim is out of here for the weekend. Peace!~
    Be excellent to eachother!
  • g
    January 7, 2010 9:03 PM PST
    wife goes to weight loss classes every thursday night ,she loses 2 pound's every week ,costs her £2 to get in ,lol

• January 8, 2010 12:29 AM PST
    I went to bed at 1:30 with a book and a bag of Moose Munch!
    • 910 posts
    January 8, 2010 4:06 AM PST
    Ok, I love all this chatter. I signed up for the pound for pound challenge but am on dial up and the Biggest Loser site is image intensive so it's bogging down my connection. When I get back home Tue night, I'll look into how to set up a team for those who want their weight loss to benefit hungry families. I can't believe I'm going to post this but I am aiming to lose between 50-60lbs. My starting weight *gulp* 186lbs

... hey but I have a good personality! *lol*
  • January 8, 2010 4:18 AM PST
    I attended a friends birthday party last evening. Many many 2fer1 margaritas, half dozen or so shots of Petron, and about a dozen beers along with pigging out on chirizo queso and a large platter of loaded nachos and the 2lbs fajitas for 2, which I ate myself, I'm feeling like Monday is a good day to start.
    • 5420 posts
    January 8, 2010 4:21 AM PST
    Ok, went out in the garage and blew all the dust off the treadmill, and set it up. As soon as I get the newsletter out I am going to go give it a go. If you don't see me back here in an hour...send the paramedics!

• January 8, 2010 4:40 AM PST
    I walked 2 miles this morning. My plan is to start my day every day with at least a 2 mile walk and increase the distance a little bit each week.
    Count me in too Adventure girl, I want to be in on this also. If I'm going to shed some weight hopefully it can benifit someone else.
    Love your diet Ham Bone. sounds about as good as mine with the Moose Munch. I ate it all last night(early this morning), so its all gone. I'm going thru my cabinates and getting rid of all the bad stuff. One bag at a time. LOL
  • January 8, 2010 4:44 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    CRAP-----Make that 30lbs. Everyone needs to stay on my ASS! Its getting big enough to hold everyone comfortably. I thought my jeans were a little snug....

Well you don't have to ask us twice!

And the obligatory pic of those jeans on you is required for us to be the judge of that. 

I'll post mine, if you post yours Hambone
  • January 8, 2010 4:56 AM PST
    I did post mine hun.
    • 1516 posts
    January 8, 2010 5:01 AM PST
    -14 which is not so good since I have been trying for awhile. But I have increased the trying part so I hope to post a -20 by the end of the month.
    Started walking for my lunch break - and cutting fat intake, good bye french fries......
  • January 8, 2010 5:02 AM PST
    My last minus weight was -25 taken last Friday. This morning at -28

See you guys Monday - Gotta run
  • January 8, 2010 6:30 AM PST
    Lucky are you breathing?? hopefully your chin aint boppin at the end of the treadmill, LOL. My goal is to lose 20 by the Redwood Run, have 17 to go ! Good luck to everyone
    • 5420 posts
    January 8, 2010 6:32 AM PST
    Yep, still alive. Only got to 1.5 miles, but its a start!!!
    • 1364 posts
    January 8, 2010 6:40 AM PST
    Deener1183 wrote...
    Lucky are you breathing?? hopefully your chin aint boppin at the end of the treadmill, LOL. My goal is to lose 20 by the Redwood Run, have 17 to go ! Good luck to everyone

Sure glad you din't say 216.5  LOL
  • January 8, 2010 7:00 AM PST
    thats a great start Lucky, good for you ! 

• January 8, 2010 7:03 AM PST
    highrisk wrote...
    Deener1183 wrote...

Sure glad you din't say 216.5  LOL

That's a good thing      lol