• October 17, 2010 9:57 AM PDT
    Nofrets1 wrote...
    1. heel, heal, he'll
    2. bald, balled, bawled
    3. sense, scents, cents
    4. seas, seize, sees

• 19007 posts
    October 18, 2010 9:36 PM PDT
    You guys are correct. I have to put this forum on hold for a few days. Many things to do thus I have to limit my CF pleasure time. See you all next week.

Anyone who wants to post some riddles and or brain teasers please feel free to do so!!!
    • 75 posts
    October 19, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    Here's one...

You have a track that is one mile around from start to finish. You ride your motorcycle around it once at 30 mph. How fast would you have to ride the second lap for the two laps to average 60 mph?
  • October 19, 2010 9:11 AM PDT
    A whole lot faster than your bike will go. It will make your eyes water a lot and your face will look really funny.. Especially when you find out what your average really end up being after you try...
    • 75 posts
    October 20, 2010 6:15 AM PDT

That pretty close, Howard!  The truth is, it's impossible at any speed to average 60 mph! 

To average 60 mph for two miles would take two minutes (one mile per minute).  If you drove the first mile at 30 mph (effectively, one mile in two minutes), you have already used ALL your allotted minutes.  No amount of speed can get you back on track...

Here's another...

What's the next letter in this sequence?       O  T  T  F  F  S  S  E  N  T  E  T... 

• 5419 posts
    October 20, 2010 6:40 AM PDT
    Nofrets1 wrote...

Here's another...

What's the next letter in this sequence?       O  T  T  F  F  S  S  E  N  T  E  T... 

T  then F then F

but I won't say why so others can still guess

• October 20, 2010 6:50 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Nofrets1 wrote...

Here's another...

T  then F then F

but I won't say why so others can still guess
    S  S E N  T.       If we are wrong then I guess that my answer doesnt count for all my good guesses.

• March 7, 2011 1:30 AM PST
    Heard this one this morning on the radio:

The two sisters mother die. At the funeral the first sister meets a very nice man but never exchange numbers. that night the first sister kills her other sister. why?

• 0 posts
    April 1, 2012 4:33 AM PDT
    He didn't write: "your exact weight"...???
    • 1516 posts
    April 1, 2012 7:32 AM PDT
    I have one,
    Where is 100 equal to 60
    • 823 posts
    April 1, 2012 1:34 PM PDT
    StreetBobGirl wrote...
    Heard this one this morning on the radio:

The two sisters mother die. At the funeral the first sister meets a very nice man but never exchange numbers. that night the first sister kills her other sister. why?

So when she goes to her sister's funeral she can get his number!!

• 823 posts
    April 1, 2012 1:38 PM PDT
    When 60 is all of something then it is 100%??
  • February 19, 2013 1:09 PM PST
    What is it??? when you through away the outside ,cook the inside,eat the outside and through away the middle?

There is a couple of answers to this but I am looking for just one....
    • 441 posts
    March 10, 2013 1:55 PM PDT
    Corn on the cob?
  • March 15, 2013 7:43 AM PDT
    That is correct Lungs..