Local Biker Bars........

• 21 posts
    October 6, 2009 12:02 AM PDT
    I thought it might be kool to start throwing out your favorite local watering holes.......might be good info to have when you're on a raod trip.......
    I'm up in Northern Jersey -
    The Great Notch in Little Falls NJ is a pretty good spot
    And the Colorado Cafe in Watchung is pretty decent too -
    Of course there's Hogs n Heiffers in downtown NYC!  

Anyone else got some suggestions in their areas.................

Jay @ Hijinx
    • 83 posts
    October 6, 2009 12:53 AM PDT
    O'Holloran's,Lancaster Pa and Vick's Wayside Inn in Ronks,PA are 2 of my favorite biker friendly bars.....
    • 83 posts
    October 6, 2009 12:59 AM PDT
    Oh yea, then there is Helen's Corner Bar in Leola,PA.....
    I gotta bunch of favorite watering holes....
  • October 6, 2009 3:22 AM PDT
    Northern Illinois has Poopy's and The Iron Horse in Savanna, Anton's in New Diggings , Wisconsin and lots of others in the Northwest area.
  • January 9, 2010 10:10 AM PST
    Cook's Corner and Hell's Kitchen in Orange County, California
    • 2072 posts
    January 9, 2010 10:57 AM PST
    Driftwood in Porterville, CA. Cold beer, horseshoes, good music and always a great crowd.
  • January 9, 2010 11:09 AM PST
    hootier's in king of prussia every thrird thursday,bike night.
  • January 9, 2010 11:09 AM PST
    We like Black Smith Brewing in Stevi,Mt...Local pub owned by a former biker chick friend of ours:-)
    • 601 posts
    January 9, 2010 12:09 PM PST
    Well if any of you people come to Ireland and in particular to Cork...you will love " The Mills Inn " in Ballyvourney its owened by a biker, loveley food ,booze and 14 bedrooms, which if you're a biker he usually gives a deal to...sometimes free, although the hangover can seem like a high price. The "Mills" is over 600 years old but the sheets are new
    • 1516 posts
    January 9, 2010 12:45 PM PST
    The Jefferson Hotel in Coulterville, it's pretty cool, great food, beer and they even say its haunted.. what more do you need.
  • January 9, 2010 12:54 PM PST
    how about jackass flats in huber heights ohio.every wenesday is biker nite.april thru oct.they average 3000 to 4000 bikes.good food an live bands.check it out on you tube
    • 1780 posts
    January 9, 2010 12:57 PM PST
    Strokers in Dallas Texas

Dragon
  • January 9, 2010 1:00 PM PST
    Piper Inn, Denver Colorado. The best damn wings around
  • January 9, 2010 1:14 PM PST
    Harry's in Pismo Beach, Ca, almost as good as Hell's kitchen in Lake Elsinore!
  • January 9, 2010 2:25 PM PST
    Quaker Stake and Lube. Sheffeld, Ohio just west of Cleveland bike nite on thur. 2,000 to 6,000 bikes
  • January 10, 2010 2:27 AM PST
    On Old Route 66 in Amarillo

Smokey Joe's - outdoor seating, bike parking, hella good food and local entertainment!
    Skooterz - outdoor seating, bike parking, and local entertainment!
    Moose's - Tasty Burgers & outdoor seating & bike parking as well
  • January 12, 2010 2:41 AM PST
    St. Louis
    In city Shady Jacks. good food, leather works, tattoos and drive through parking. Just a few minutes from downtown and you can see arch from there. I watched fireworks at arch from there last year. There are a lot of other places in st. louis proper but Shadys is a must go.
    Now outside of St, louis just south about 35 miles of city is TJs bar n grill. AWESOME wings. bike shows monthly and poker runs every weekend. Always for charity. both of these have websites if your coming to the area. biker owned and operated. no wanna bes
  • January 12, 2010 3:05 AM PST
    Hogdaddy's Saloon in Old Shawneetown, IL. Always a great party.
  • January 12, 2010 3:09 AM PST
    Uncle Richie's Place in Lockport, IL. Best Bloody Marys in the World!
  • January 12, 2010 3:15 AM PST
    Kobi's Bar and Grill.......Bonner Springs, KS
  • January 12, 2010 3:32 AM PST
     Gosh... ...for the amount of rain we get here in Seattle area... there sure are alot of biker bars and places... 
  • MJ
    • 35 posts
    January 12, 2010 3:32 AM PST
    Little Bear in Morrison, Colorado.. Great time with live music every weekend day!!!
  • January 12, 2010 4:24 AM PST
    Shaved Beaver(really that's the name!) Outside Deck, BBQ in warm weather, week-end beer specials
    Everton, Mo
    Springfield, Mo Area
    Fusion- N. Kansas Expressway/ Bike nights-Tues
    Roadhouse Saloon S. Campbell/Bike Nigh/Thurs

• January 13, 2010 6:32 AM PST
    If you get this far North in Montana.....Koocanusa Resort and Marina is an awesome biker friendly place , beautiful ride in the mountains on Hwy 37
    http://www.koocanusaresort.com/ /> and in Troy , MT theres the Home Bar , just a few bolcks off Hwy 2 , great place , has a fantastic 4th of July show, and always free on grounds camping.

I almost forgot>>>  HalfWay House  14799 Bull Lake Rd [hwy 56], has some type of event the 3rd weekend of every month ,camping on the grounds, I believe it is free also. Beautiful ride, nice long winding road .
  • January 13, 2010 6:52 AM PST
    Bikini's Sports Bar n Grill - Chester, WV

- Good atmosphere
    - Multiple large screen TV's
    - Good atmosphere (did I say that twice?)