Local Biker Bars........

• January 13, 2010 1:10 PM PST
    Mr. D's - Las Vegas, NV
  • January 13, 2010 10:05 PM PST
    the Crystal Rock in Lorain Oh is one of them good old rounchy bars. Been around forever, always a drunk at the end of the bar. Its the kind of place most people are afraid to go in. Sometime a good bar fight. Just a plane old skanky place but they do get some very interesting people there
  • January 14, 2010 2:25 PM PST
    bewhalady....your gonna have to give me diredtions for that. Get that way every now and then and I also have a buddy thats up that way all the time...
  • January 14, 2010 3:32 PM PST
    "Jerry's Joint" in West Branch, Michigan...voted "Best Burger" 8 yrs. running as well as "Best Tavern" Come visit, I'll have a cold one waiting!!!
  • January 14, 2010 4:48 PM PST
    lets see there are quite a few i visit her in MN

Physco Suzie's motor lounge- minneapolis (great food and atmosphere..was actuallu on diner's,drive's and dive's)
    Floyd's-victoria (awesome bloody mary's on the weekends)
    Searle's-searles mn...bike night every other wednesday's
    Iron Horse-cokato
    Bootleggers-mayer
    Triple R-kimball (good food too)
    • 19040 posts
    January 14, 2010 11:06 PM PST
    Lewies - Lead SD

Cappies - rt 563 West Rockhill PA
  • January 18, 2010 7:14 PM PST
    A.P.'s Hidaway, Broadway, Macon, Ga. Good People, Good Times and Good country style cooking, veggies straight from the farmers market, can't get no fresher.
  • January 18, 2010 7:25 PM PST
    Wankers Corner as the old timers know it but now it's called The Corner Saloon in Tualatin Oregon, Every Wednesday is Taco/Biker nite in the summer months, tons of bikes mostly Harleys but any bikes welcome...
  • January 18, 2010 7:25 PM PST
    Hard Tailz in Georgetown, Texas and The Roadhouse in Round Rock, Texas....both are great stops.
  • July 29, 2011 2:03 AM PDT
    Found this place called Kelly's Roadhouse on a trip up north a couple of weeks ago.  Its jsut a bit NE of Salt Lake City in the town of Morgan, UT.  Went there on a nice sunday and the must have been over 50 bikes.
  • July 29, 2011 4:21 AM PDT
    Bentley's Saloon Arundel Maine
    • 846 posts
    July 29, 2011 5:17 AM PDT
    Wally's Hamton Beach NH, You can find it will all the bikes out front and surounding the place.
    Bentley's Saloon Arundel, Me Campground out back all types of events all season. Note: seasonal bar only.
    Depot Tavern, Monroe, Ma. If you ever find it drop in, it's a old style tavern with character and I mean character.
    • 5420 posts
    July 31, 2011 10:35 AM PDT
    A few of my favorites, and a few others I have visited here in Southern California...

• Cook's Corner, Trabucco Canyon - You'll find over 100 bikes on most any Sat or Sun and there's a Wed Bike Night. They always have great bands, great food and a full bar!  They also have the largest outdoor seating area in So Cal with an outdoor band on weekends.  If we're in town you will usually find us there for breakfast before a ride, and then again after our ride.
    • Swallows Inn, San Jaun Capistrano - A good friendly mix of bikers, cowboys (lots of ranches in the area), and beach goers.  Live bands, and a small outdoor patio. They have a full bar and serve burgers on the weekend.
    • Hells Kitchen, Lake Elsinore (actually on top of Ortega Hwy) - More of a stopover when riding the Ortega thean a hangout.  Beer & Wine (no hard liquor) and really good burgers - but they can take a bit when its crowded.
    • Lacey J's Roadhouse Tavern, Lake Elsinore - Haven't been in since the recent name change - was just called the Raodhouse, but it looks like it is a bit more crowded these days.  Even though it was fairly empty in the past, I always liked this place.  Full bar, good food, pool tables, and a large patio area with horse shoes.
    • Mother's Tavern, Sunset Beach - A long time favorite for many of the bikes in the coastal area.  Mothers is a small place that serves beer & wine only - no hard stuff and no food.  However they do have menus from some of the local places that will deliver right to the bar.  A great place to hang out on Sunday afternoon after a ride up the coast!
    • Mugs Away, Laguna Niguel - Look up hole-in-the-wall and you will find a picture of Mugs, look up great time and you'll also find a picture of Mugs.  Made famous from starting and hosting the Annual Mooning of the Amtrak, Mugs is a great little place hidden away on a service road next to the train tracks.  Full bar, live music, and a pool table.  No really the place to go during the day, but a fun place on weekend nights.
  • July 31, 2011 1:30 PM PDT
    The Hideout in the local mtns above San Diego. Always have an eccletic bunch there and the beers are cold and the food is pretty good too.
    • 2072 posts
    July 31, 2011 1:38 PM PDT
    Manente's Lakeside ... Right at the entrance to Success Lake above Porterville, CA Good people, cold beer, great times !!!!!
    • 2 posts
    July 31, 2011 1:43 PM PDT
    Hijinx, and anyone else in North Jersey,

A regular (at least for now. I'll be moving to the southwest soon) sunday ride for me involves the mountains and lakes around Bergen and passaic counties with a late afternoon stop at a great Biker Bar called Mountain Rest in West Milford, NJ. After a beer or two and some live country music, I like to hit the road a little longer (usually another trip around the lakes) and then stop for dinner and live rock n roll at Big John's on old rt 23 in Newfounland, N.J.

I highly recommend both places. Mountain Rest for the original atmosphere (It's the only place in N.J that I've ever been that caters to horse riders of both the steel and organic variety at the same time) and Big John's for the food and lively crowds.

Also, Dingo's Den on Van Houten Ave in Clifton is a pretty good spot, especially if they are having a scheduled biker related event.
  • August 1, 2011 7:29 AM PDT
    The suck,bang,blow and the beaver bar in Murrells Inlet South Carolina both big biker bars
    • 0 posts
    August 1, 2011 7:54 AM PDT
    We have a fun little bar that is haunted also.

http://stanwoodhotelandsaloon.com/haunted.html
    • 9 posts
    August 6, 2011 5:48 AM PDT
    Mango's---Jacksonville Beach, FL or The Harbor-- Atlantic Beach, FL. Both on, or right off of A1A

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 638 posts
    August 6, 2011 3:56 PM PDT
    Gloria's, Belly to Belly, Bike Barn, and Wa-Wee's in Lafayette Louisiana
    • 5420 posts
    August 11, 2011 3:39 AM PDT
    Forgot one on my list - actually forgot a bunch but they'll come back to me as I ride toward them...

Knucle Heads Saloon - San Clemente, CA - A small little bar right on El Camino Real.  The have two pool tables, a small patio and some of the lowest prices around - Pitchers of Beer are still just $6.50!  Food (burgers, dogs & fries) are served until about 9 at night.  The bartenders are all real friendly - even gave me a free Knuckle Heads t-shirt 'cause it was my birthday!
      They have bands occassionally on weekend nights (but not all).
  • August 11, 2011 3:53 AM PDT
    webby wrote...
    Bentley's Saloon Arundel Maine

I 2nd that, Webby. 
    I'll also add Loud Pipes Saloon in Somersworth, NH----a good watering hole; fully equipped with an outdoor stripper pole and shower. 
    • 638 posts
    August 11, 2011 5:09 AM PDT
    Mean Eyed Cat - Austin TX
    • 9 posts
    August 12, 2011 7:24 AM PDT
    Peggy's Corral in Palmetto, Fla is a good place on Sundays, $2.00 Bloody Mary's & live music for free.
  • August 13, 2011 6:04 AM PDT
    Toledo's Daily Grind Washington... Owned by a lady biker, this is truely a biker friendly coffee bar... Live bands... Located in Toledo, WA on Hwy 505... Easy access to Mt St Helens.