Bowling Green, the aftermath.....

• 1780 posts
    July 6, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    So,...is everyone afraid of me now....I am really a nice person,......as long as I like you...LOL

Imagine this sounding like Rambo

I don't know but you scare the hell out of me, adrian please help me.............
  • July 6, 2010 8:20 AM PDT
    So,...is everyone afraid of me now....I am really a nice person,......as long as I like you...LOL

I'm so glad we are friends!!!
    • 1780 posts
    July 6, 2010 8:22 AM PDT
    I can see some guy named Bruno saying.....Hey you will be visited by someone in the middle of the night, name Mafia Mama, and she will mess you up dude.........

I have way to much time on my hands today.....when Angel Eyes get's home and finds out I've been screwing around on CF all day ....she might mess me up
  • July 6, 2010 8:25 AM PDT
    Hide the keys to the mower
  • July 6, 2010 12:09 PM PDT
    Well I guess she gets a little exuberant about her training sometimes.........I just want to make sure if I go at the hand of another....my baby will make it like I'm reaching out from the grave to GET"EM...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • July 6, 2010 1:01 PM PDT
    Mafia Mom! GO GIRL!!!!
  • July 6, 2010 1:02 PM PDT
    NightDragon...I'm kicking your ass...later!!
  • July 6, 2010 1:04 PM PDT
    anybody notice I have my "CYCLEFISH T-SHIRT AND HAT" on..???? this was done for LUCKY!!
    • 413 posts
    July 6, 2010 1:25 PM PDT
    angeleyes wrote...
    anybody notice I have my "CYCLEFISH T-SHIRT AND HAT" on..???? this was done for LUCKY!!

Yep, it may be for Lucky and deservingly so; but, WE ALL BENIFIT  

• July 6, 2010 1:52 PM PDT
    DEFCON wrote...
    Well I guess she gets a little exuberant about her training sometimes.........I just want to make sure if I go at the hand of another....my baby will make it like I'm reaching out from the grave to GET"EM...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it for sure Big Daddy,....

• July 6, 2010 1:57 PM PDT
    Ok,....the pic is great!!! You are all funny as hell....But,...Dan,....I think my boobs are much better than hers...LOL Right,...Anyone...Anyone??? Good thing I love all of ya and you are on the friends side.....heehee
    • 413 posts
    July 6, 2010 2:09 PM PDT
    Ok,....the pic is great!!! You are all funny as hell....But,...Dan,....I think my boobs are much better than hers...LOL Right,...Anyone...Anyone??? Good thing I love all of ya and you are on the friends side.....heehee

..........DEFCON'S not around is he? .............
  • July 6, 2010 2:23 PM PDT

YES THEY ARE..................................................................................nuff said....
  • July 6, 2010 2:48 PM PDT

i saw what defcon was gonna do over a hug, no comment on the boobs!
  • July 6, 2010 2:54 PM PDT

Well Mama, since I had the honor of having my boobs photographed along with yours, I can say for a fact your are MUCH better. I've been there....tee heee!! though I don't think I was on the side that did the groping when you arrived. I'll not tell! LOL
    • 1066 posts
    July 6, 2010 3:13 PM PDT
    Looks like i'm gonna have to pay more attention around here, i am missing entirely too much. Lol
  • July 6, 2010 9:42 PM PDT
    Yeah..... I think they could still "lift" his "prints" off my neck.....
    • 352 posts
    July 6, 2010 10:13 PM PDT

...I was just doing a slight tweak to Dragon's version - you would be surprised what I can do to a photo if I took my realy tried
    • 1066 posts
    July 6, 2010 11:07 PM PDT
    Sarge, you developed a growth on your shoulder since i saw ya last.
  • July 7, 2010 12:04 AM PDT
    Yeah, and the dogone thing kept digging in my whiskers looking for leftovers!
    • 352 posts
    July 7, 2010 12:11 AM PDT
    you growing your next hat Ron?
  • July 7, 2010 2:20 AM PDT
    • 413 posts
    July 7, 2010 2:35 AM PDT
    angeleyes wrote...

Hey Sweetie, this is a favorite pic of mine from BG......Dragon ain't lookin over yer shoulder is he?   

• 19040 posts
    July 7, 2010 3:16 AM PDT
    Sorry for such a mundane post here but...

Rex made bail. He is ready for pickup! now I just have to find a ride to get him.and a $6 cigar for the re-inaugural ride.

• 413 posts
    July 7, 2010 3:22 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Sorry for such a mundane post here but...

Rex made bail. He is ready for pickup! now I just have to find a ride to get him.and a $6 cigar for the re-inaugural ride.

Hey...THE IMPORTANT STUFF COMES FIRST!! You and Rex go get re bonded....YEEEEHAAAAAAAW!!