Bowling Green, the aftermath.....

• 413 posts
    June 30, 2010 3:02 PM PDT
    Steven wrote...
    FxrDude, cause I ate all the cornbread, next year I will make sure you get all the cornbread you can eat..

Brother; that ain't freakin funny man!!! .......................... Will hold you to it next time 
    • 413 posts
    June 30, 2010 3:07 PM PDT
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    FxrDude....I can make some and mail it to you....

LaVera, ya sure you can get it out of the house and to the post office before Steven can get it and eat it all? Thank you sweetheart, I KNOW if I asked you to; you would, but I learned my lesson and next time I'm gonna be ready to defend the till the death to eat some of that cornbread 
    • 413 posts
    June 30, 2010 3:15 PM PDT
    BonBon wrote...
    The cornbread was REALLY good! Guess what Xtreme and I are having tomorrow...... Yep, crawfish etouffee left over in the freezer from Bowling Green. I'll think about you all.lol

OH NO! you didn't say that did you? You mean to tell me there was some left over? WTH is wrong with me? Yea, Ms. Bonnie, I'll be thinking of you too ........................

Seriously, you and the Big Ol Grumpy/TheWalrus took good care of us all.....Thank You both again
  • June 30, 2010 8:51 PM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    MrsHollywood wrote...
    I would like to thank all of you for making the weekend such a wonderful experience for Hollywood. He told me "He had the time of his life!!" He's had a rough couple of years with his health and surgeries, etc. and I felt truly blessed to see him get on that bike and go on an adventure - - which, by the way, I almost had to BEG him to go!! We are both excited about next year and hopefully I will get to come then. Good friends are hard to find - - and I do believe he has made some really GREAT friends!! Blessing on you all!!

All of us fell in love with Gary's sweet nature and smiling face. I hope you will be able to join us at the next one Mrs. Hollywood, it will be a blast!!!

...What a GREAT man of character! There are not enough good words of what I think of yer man; yer a very fortunate woman to have such a powerful presence in yer life and If Gary chose you as his soulmate then that says much of you as well MrsHollywood. I hope to meet you and Gary again on the next GTG or sooner if its allowed...Bless you both

I am very fortunate!!!  He's a wonderful person and my best friend.  And ya just gotta love the way he gets on a
    motorcycle. . .     I love to watch people watch him do that !!!  Blessings to you too!!

• June 30, 2010 10:59 PM PDT
    MrsHollywood wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    MrsHollywood wrote...
    I would like to thank all of you for making the weekend such a wonderful experience for Hollywood. He told me "He had the time of his life!!" He's had a rough couple of years with his health and surgeries, etc. and I felt truly blessed to see him get on that bike and go on an adventure - - which, by the way, I almost had to BEG him to go!! We are both excited about next year and hopefully I will get to come then. Good friends are hard to find - - and I do believe he has made some really GREAT friends!! Blessing on you all!!

All of us fell in love with Gary's sweet nature and smiling face. I hope you will be able to join us at the next one Mrs. Hollywood, it will be a blast!!!

...What a GREAT man of character! There are not enough good words of what I think of yer man; yer a very fortunate woman to have such a powerful presence in yer life and If Gary chose you as his soulmate then that says much of you as well MrsHollywood. I hope to meet you and Gary again on the next GTG or sooner if its allowed...Bless you both

I am very fortunate!!!  He's a wonderful person and my best friend.  And ya just gotta love the way he gets on a
    motorcycle. . .     I love to watch people watch him do that !!!  Blessings to you too!!

MrsHollywood you are blessed to have Gary in your life and thank you for begging him to go.  You shared your blessing with us.  I hope to meet you at the M&G or sooner.  Hug Gary for me...

• 352 posts
    July 1, 2010 12:59 AM PDT
    Do we have to wait a wholllee year? why not in a couple of months?

I'm with you on this - I don't plan on waiting a whole year to ride with any of these guys & gals, not sure when or where but I know I will have to do some runs before then.

And as for next years menu - maybe I will do something with one of my smokers...Pulled Pork, Ribs, maybe some Brisket lemme know what gets your mouth watering
    • 119 posts
    July 1, 2010 1:00 AM PDT
    MrsHollywood wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    sidetrack wrote...
    MrsHollywood wrote...

Thank you Mrs Hollywood for begging him to go. We enjoyed him being there.

• July 1, 2010 3:20 AM PDT
    LETS DO A FALL RIDE...NOT SO HOT! MAYBE????
    • 1066 posts
    July 1, 2010 3:46 AM PDT

I would just like to thank everyone for your kind words.  You folks have no idea about how i feel about ya'll.  It just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling thinking bout my new friends.

• 1780 posts
    July 1, 2010 4:33 AM PDT
    Hollywood sir you are a insperation by jumping back on your scooter after what you have been through. The great ones lead by example.
    Have a great day
    • 413 posts
    July 1, 2010 4:44 AM PDT
    angeleyes wrote...
    LETS DO A FALL RIDE...NOT SO HOT! MAYBE????

When and where? Don't know if I can but if any way at all......I'll try my best

• g
    July 1, 2010 5:04 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    Steven wrote...
    FxrDude, cause I ate all the cornbread, next year I will make sure you get all the cornbread you can eat..

Brother; that ain't freakin funny man!!! .......................... Will hold you to it next time 

fat basa .
    • 1780 posts
    July 1, 2010 5:11 AM PDT
    inspiration.....
  • July 1, 2010 5:23 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Steven wrote...

fat basa .

I think I need to live closer to Blaine to cook for him, the boys and Steven....right now I am canning banana peppers, dill pickles and making a zuc relish...I need more than just Steven to feed

• July 1, 2010 5:24 AM PDT
    Hollywood wrote...

I would just like to thank everyone for your kind words.  You folks have no idea about how i feel about ya'll.  It just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling thinking bout my new friends.

Love you We are coming to Oh in Aug.  hope to see you then...
    • 413 posts
    July 1, 2010 5:34 AM PDT
    g wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Steven wrote...

fat basa .

Yep; but a fat HAPPY basa

I can lose weight; YOU can't lose UGLY..........
    • 413 posts
    July 1, 2010 5:37 AM PDT
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    g wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Steven wrote...

fat basa .

I think I need to live closer to Blaine to cook for him, the boys and Steven....right now I am canning banana peppers, dill pickles and making a zuc relish...I need more than just Steven to feed

Hey, we'll just move in with ya'll, the boys WORK for food, and I'll drive em like hebrew slaves ta keep em locked and cocked 

• July 1, 2010 7:00 AM PDT
    FxrDude wrote...
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    g wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Steven wrote...

fat basa .

Hey, we'll just move in with ya'll, the boys WORK for food, and I'll drive em like hebrew slaves ta keep em locked and cocked 

I could use a little help in the garden right now...and we have rooms for you all...i will change the sheets tomorrow for your arrival...  Won't Steven be surprised when he gets home from work and you are here...

• 910 posts
    July 1, 2010 8:29 AM PDT
    Oooh, I love to garden! Haven't had one of my own in a few... *hint hint*
  • July 1, 2010 9:36 AM PDT
    AdventureGirl wrote...
    Oooh, I love to garden! Haven't had one of my own in a few... *hint hint*

come live with us...and go to school....

• 413 posts
    July 1, 2010 9:42 AM PDT
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    g wrote...
    FxrDude wrote...
    Steven wrote...

fat basa .

I could use a little help in the garden right now...and we have rooms for you all...i will change the sheets tomorrow for your arrival...  Won't Steven be surprised when he gets home from work and you are here...

LOL...Somehow I think surprised would be a HUGE understatement 

• July 1, 2010 10:12 AM PDT
    MDBikerGal wrote...
    Hollywood wrote...

Love you We are coming to Oh in Aug.  hope to see you then...

I'm gonna beg him to go to that too, but I don't think it will take much to get him to go!!  I'm  planning on going to that one!!  

• 1780 posts
    July 1, 2010 10:17 AM PDT
    Love to meet Mrs Hollywood, may I say your husband is one hell of a guy, love that dude.
    • 910 posts
    July 1, 2010 12:44 PM PDT
    Hey all, I'm on the road using my phone to access CF so I'm updating you here versus creating a new forum. Rex & Sidetrack are ok but ran into sone mechanical troubles today. At 12:30 they had to be towed to a Harley dealer, where they waited 4 hours for repairs to be made. After getting back on the road they made it 25 miles before breaking down again on Liberty Highway just outside of Gettysgurg, PA. They are waiting for a row truck again. If you want to call please call Deb's phone as Mike's needs to be free for the tow truck.
    • 352 posts
    July 1, 2010 12:54 PM PDT
    are the ok? and are they going to be able to get home or do they need a rescue?

I don't have either phone numbers