Bowling Green, the aftermath.....

• 1780 posts
    July 3, 2010 1:00 AM PDT
    Glad all the chickens are in the coop safe and sound. Can't wait to hear Rex's version of the event. I got to believe for someone that can't yell I bet he gave it his best at the HD dealership.
    Man what a good time
    • 413 posts
    July 3, 2010 1:31 AM PDT
    Yep everybody seems to be home now; I guess Ray and Ron escaped the banjo players...LOL. I'm still wondering if LadyDragon (Angie) got home yet. Of course, her being the highway riding queen she is; she may not ever go home..LOL. She might just ride, ride, ride. Yep Brothers and sisters; A DAMN GOOD TIME IT WAS!!!!
  • July 3, 2010 5:33 AM PDT
    Just for grins (and per sheds suggestion) ~ here it is!

• 1780 posts
    July 3, 2010 5:45 AM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    Just for grins (and per sheds suggestion) ~ here it is!

AWSOME Picture of Sky......you go girl !!!!!
  • July 3, 2010 6:36 AM PDT
    The royalties from the picture should go to my oldest....Kinsey...for her car fund...lol
  • July 3, 2010 6:50 AM PDT
    I just wanna say, ladies,  I'll ride with any or all of you gals that was there.  Anytime, to anywhere!
    • 1780 posts
    July 3, 2010 7:16 AM PDT
    I have to roll with sarge on that one.....damn good group of riders, and there is nothing more sexer than a chick on a bike.....OH HELL YEA!!!!!!!
    • 19043 posts
    July 3, 2010 10:48 AM PDT
    Deb, the meat in the Ettouffe was crawdads...
  • July 3, 2010 11:31 AM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Deb, the meat in the Ettouffe was crawdads...

God I love it... Ettouffe... and she didn't know what the 'meat' was? HA HA HA!!! Tell her this Mike ~ them be 'slipper lobsters'... heh heh!

• July 3, 2010 12:02 PM PDT
    I'm not good putting out my feelings specialy in English ..lol ..
    but wished and wished I could do the Turkey talk to you all " GOOBLE ! GOOBLE .....
  • July 3, 2010 12:05 PM PDT
    SKY wrote...
    I'm not good putting out my feelings specialy in English ..lol ..
    but wished and wished I could do the Turkey talk to you all " GOOBLE ! GOOBLE .....

Sweetie ~ I'm sure you could talk 'Turkey' ~ ha ha!!! Gorgeous picture of ya ~ and congrats on your anniversary!!! What a tremendous thing Sibel!!!

• July 3, 2010 3:12 PM PDT
     Well...  Aftermath...  Yep, that's probably an apt description...  The Mrs. has been looking at everything that's been written and all the pictures that have been posted and I'm giving y'all fair warning.....  She's done seen how much fun was had an what she missed out on... She'll be coming online soon as she decides on a "screename" that suits her...    Sarge..  
  • July 3, 2010 3:42 PM PDT
    The more the merrier, I say......Sign her up!
  • July 3, 2010 5:16 PM PDT
    I would have to suggest ~ MST. Sarge... ha ha ha! Sir... ;-)
    • 413 posts
    July 3, 2010 11:24 PM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    I would have to suggest ~ MST. Sarge... ha ha ha! Sir... ;-)

LOL...or MrsSarge! and yep, come on gal; if you can put up with that goober yer married too; you sure as hell can put up with us....LMAO

• 1780 posts
    July 4, 2010 12:18 AM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
     Well...  Aftermath...  Yep, that's probably an apt description...  The Mrs. has been looking at everything that's been written and all the pictures that have been posted and I'm giving y'all fair warning.....  She's done seen how much fun was had an what she missed out on... She'll be coming online soon as she decides on a "screename" that suits her...    Sarge..  

BirdCol2
    • 352 posts
    July 4, 2010 1:19 AM PDT

lol - good luck with that Sarge

My sidekick should be making her way on here soon as well...curiosity is getting to her...shhh don't tell her anything, I say we keep them guessing

• July 4, 2010 1:24 AM PDT
    Nah... No guessing.. She just headed to the "Posts" and Pictures... Looked around and said, "I won't miss the next one!" I told her she's gonna have to pull 500 mile days.... Said no problem..... RIGHT!!!!!
    • 352 posts
    July 4, 2010 1:46 AM PDT
    better get her registered in the Iron Butt if she's gonna pull 500 mile days on 2 wheels...and plenty of that powder

• 1066 posts
    July 4, 2010 3:49 PM PDT
    My Mrs. decided i was having way too much fun on here. She had to check it out for herself. Now she's on here about as much as i am.
  • July 4, 2010 3:59 PM PDT
      Hollywood!!!  Who, wha, where, when???? I missed her. Unless she's "ghosting" us and not logging in...   How the heck are ya?
  • July 4, 2010 4:02 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
      Hollywood!!!  Who, wha, where, when???? I missed her. Unless she's "ghosting" us and not logging in...   How the heck are ya?

You haven't met Mrs. Hollywood yet???? She's been around!!

I'll second Sarge on the howdy do Hollywood....how are ya???? Did you have a good ride home? 
  • July 4, 2010 4:06 PM PDT
    Well... We ain't been formally introduced. Unless someone thumps me on the head, things tend to get right by me...
  • July 4, 2010 4:09 PM PDT
    Sounds like everyone had a great time! Malissa and I are really sorry we couldn't make it. Maybe next year!
  • July 4, 2010 4:17 PM PDT
    bikersarge1 wrote...
    Well... We ain't been formally introduced. Unless someone thumps me on the head, things tend to get right by me...

Ha...you won't miss much now that Jess is around. She'll be thumping and we'll be giggling!!!