STOLEN 1955 H.D. PANHEAD

• 513 posts
    April 7, 2010 10:29 AM PDT
    Just put this on my FB page also, man I really hope you get her back.
    May the gods smile on you soon.
  • April 7, 2010 10:49 AM PDT
    Sorry to hear about the lose. Hope you and a few friends get to spend sometime with that shit bag when he/they are caught. I know I'd want some time with them.
    Good luck and all the best mate.
    • 2 posts
    April 7, 2010 3:05 PM PDT
    Pray that it was a motorcycle enthusiast that stole it. If that was the case you have some chance of getting it back.

Wann'a be really p'd off?
    Most thieves will do $1000 damage to break in & steal something worth $500 that they will part-out for $20.
    Everybody buying their crap must at least think it is stolen.

Supposed to mellow w/ age but I hate thieves more & more
  • April 7, 2010 3:45 PM PDT
    My son and daughter-in-law just told me about this site. I am the lady in the picture. I just want to thank all of you for the support you are giving. Just knowing that others are helping us recover our bike means so much. On that note I will update you on today's development. The company these thieves work for has been positively identified. Now we just have to wait for the police department to get a search warrant and get to Houston Texas. All this information has come in the last hour. Please keep on the look out for our ride. My husband and I are both devastated by this and barely functioning from one day to the next.
    • 1516 posts
    April 7, 2010 3:58 PM PDT
    Good Luck...
    • 1066 posts
    April 7, 2010 7:20 PM PDT
    That's a sweet lookin Pan. I hope you get her back soon. Would be a shame if you got the chance to inflict the same kind of pain on the low-life that took her.
  • April 7, 2010 7:45 PM PDT
    good luck with the cops hope they can help but my guess is its going to be something you all will have take into your own hands
  • April 8, 2010 1:27 AM PDT
    Bullmoose we are not depending solely on the police to find the bike. We have family and friends who are helping. We are doing the legwork and feeding information to the police. We have one County Sheriff who is working as hard as we are. Have left 2 messages with a detective and he has not returned my phone call as yet. I have no doubt that the thieves will be taken care of. And I can promise is if we get to them before the police my husband will get his time with the thiefs before the cops can have them. My husband is a damn good man. He is a VietNam vet 66-67, vet of Grenada and retired SF. While my health prevents me from riding he is still able to ride often. On the pan in nice weather and my sporty when it is too hot for the pan. This bike is our baby and we love it as much as we do our kids and our Shephard. Either Guy or I will keep all of you updated. I strongly believe this will be resolved by the weekend. The last 3 days have been long and hard for us.
    • 1780 posts
    April 8, 2010 1:38 AM PDT
    I just hope you find the scoot all in one piece, because that is a very bad ass pan you have there. Had a 64 pan once when I lived in California, loved that scoot as well. Please keep us informed of any progress in the case.
    Night Dragon
  • April 8, 2010 3:53 AM PDT
    Gald to here there is at least some progress. Will keep the good mojo flowing for you to get your bike back!
  • April 8, 2010 7:14 AM PDT
    So the detective has finally decided to call me back. Funny how they don't seem to be communicating there. He had none of the information on the second witness that my husband found and now he says he needs to positively identify the vehicle. Really? That has already been done by the County Sheriff . I suggested he talk to him. But had to give him name and phone number. Then I had to give him information on the company who owns the truck. Now waiting for him to call that company. So very not so nicely I told him to get this done NOW. I want this resolved by tomorrow. This is why I am not depending on just the law to take care of this. If I can moon the police department when they have their cameras pointed into my back yard while I have privacy fence then you know I definitely have no problems making demands. Basically don't jack with on old woman who is taking hormones and in pain 24/7. We can be just a little moody.
  • April 8, 2010 7:25 AM PDT
    Keep pushing and something has got to give! Sounds like there is solid intel to work with. Sure hope you get your baby back soon.Will be keeping you guys in our thoughts!
  • April 8, 2010 7:27 AM PDT
    Personally I think yer doing the right thing by helping with the "Legwork"... And as you've stated, sometimes these agencies don't communicate with each other very well. Just keep supplying as much concrete information to these agencies as you can... Hmmm. Jack with an old woman taking Hormones and in pain 24/7??? I'd rather fight a Wounded, Rabid, full-grown female Grizzley Bear in my underwear! Hope the "Pan" comes back soon. Sarge...
  • April 8, 2010 8:40 AM PDT
    sure hope you guys get it back. thats my dream bike. just keep pushing them, hell if this happend in my town the first place i would look would be the cop shop.
  • April 9, 2010 5:06 AM PDT
    HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE OUR BIKE BACK. IT WAS FOUND ON GALVESTON ISLAND. CRYING TEARS OF JOY.
    • 5420 posts
    April 9, 2010 5:08 AM PDT
    That is just TERRIFIC - I am really happy for your guys!!!

• April 9, 2010 5:11 AM PDT
    Did they "SWING" for the bad deed?????
    • 352 posts
    April 9, 2010 5:19 AM PDT
    glad to hear you got it back!

they should let you drag the thief around for a while behind the bike - help teach'em the error of their ways!
  • April 9, 2010 5:19 AM PDT
    FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!!! Hopefully it wasn't damaged or had parts "Stripped"... Great news! Ya gotta love it when things go right!!! Sarge...
  • April 9, 2010 5:22 AM PDT
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to hear good news!!!!
  • April 9, 2010 7:36 AM PDT
    damn i am happy for you guys thats just great now lets hope karma has its way with the people that took it
    • 1364 posts
    April 9, 2010 7:43 AM PDT

Right On !!!!!!!!!!   Hope they caught the MOTHER F'ers........................

• April 9, 2010 8:10 AM PDT
    Damn good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • April 9, 2010 8:16 AM PDT
    That's great to hear!!!!!
    • 1161 posts
    April 9, 2010 8:53 AM PDT
    Great Guys!! Im so happy you got it back!