STOLEN 1955 H.D. PANHEAD

• April 9, 2010 9:21 AM PDT
    So we just returmed from Galveston. Had to celebrate on the way home. The bike has a few dents in it. Looks like they tried to start it and may have dropped it. The pipcock was on and it is always off when not running. It is filthy. covered in pollen and has some rust that wasn't there before. It was found in the fenced end front yard of somebody's house in a bad area of Galveston. Really stupid crooks. Thank you all for your words of support and for posting on Facebook and sending out emails. This means a lot to us. This whole ordeal has felt like somebody took one of our kids from us. I have lost 6 pounds since Monday and we has just about given up hope on ever recovering it. Oh and both of my kids are close to 40 years old. We do know that some Hispanics live in the house after neighbors were questioned. Probably illegals. Have a ton of them in the area.
  • April 9, 2010 9:41 AM PDT
    The best news is " SHE IS BACK!" Hope the cops throw them in a cell and throw away the key!
  • April 9, 2010 9:47 AM PDT
    THANKS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR ENCOURAGING WORDS THAT HAVE HELPED US GET OUR FAMILY MEMBER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GUY
  • April 9, 2010 9:49 AM PDT
    I like my nephews idea better. He hopes they accidentally fall on a shaft in prison. They at least need a good ass whooping that will make them think twice next time and then step back and rethink again and walk away.
  • April 9, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    Damn I like happy endings.
    • 1516 posts
    April 9, 2010 9:59 AM PDT
    I am a little late hearing the news, but I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!!!!
  • April 9, 2010 10:06 AM PDT
    Flatlander wrote...
    Damn I like happy endings.

Red
     After reading Panrules comment and yours. I beleive those boys will have a sore time in the big house . They deserve everything they get either way it happens to them!!!!
    Maybe they need a good stuffing to wake them up...
    • 212 posts
    April 9, 2010 10:27 AM PDT
    I'm so excited you got your bike back, that is just great
    • 21 posts
    April 9, 2010 10:41 AM PDT
    AWESOME news!!! Congrats!!! great way to start up the weekend!!
    • 19040 posts
    April 9, 2010 11:33 AM PDT
    Great News after the ordeal. Really glad it has worked out for the best.
  • April 9, 2010 2:21 PM PDT
    Dont tell the president they were illeagals he'll be down there trying to give them free health care and a new car to ride!! Glad you got your baby back, those old pans are gettin hard to come by!!
    • 2 posts
    April 9, 2010 2:26 PM PDT
    Good job
  • April 9, 2010 2:41 PM PDT
    highrisk wrote...

Right On !!!!!!!!!!   Hope they caught the MOTHER F'ers........................

Best possible out come!
  • April 9, 2010 2:48 PM PDT
    We have her back where she belongs safe and sound. She was given a good looking over. The mirror is messed up, there is mud on her, and the part of the sissy bar that has the license plate and tail light has been bent and has concrete on it. OK let me rephrase that. The license plate is bent. The rest is made of the same steel as the sissy bar. It is all one piece. My husband got tired of everything vibrating off her. They had the kill switch in the off position so that could be one reason they couldn't start it. Not where you would normally find a kill switch. The bike is a kick start and the compression is tightly sprung. It will throw you across the yard or street. Wherever you try to start it if you don't know how it will send you flying. None of our friends have ever been able to kick it. And a lot have tried. The headlights was in the on position so that probably drained the battery. And for those of you who want to know there will be some asses kicked. If they are lucky that is all that will happen to them. This was taken as a personal insult here by people we don't know but have been told about. We are low key, stay at home people. We don't bother anybody and stay out of trouble. As soon as I can I will change my profile picture to the one I took at the scene as everybody was getting ready to pick her up and put her in the back of my truck. Thank you again for all your support. Now it is time for me to take my tired body and finally get a good nights sleep.
    • 190 posts
    April 9, 2010 4:13 PM PDT
    Glad you got her back. sounds like shell clean up ok and maybie some tlc. Hope you get a great many more miles out of her.
    • 513 posts
    April 9, 2010 8:20 PM PDT
    Pansrule, that is the best news that you got her back. I hope it does not take you long to get her back to normal.

As for the scum that took her...well I wish you the best of luck dealing with them....may it be painful and may they never procreate in the future!
    • 1780 posts
    April 9, 2010 10:03 PM PDT
    Best News I've heard today.......Happy for you guys
    • 601 posts
    April 10, 2010 9:34 AM PDT
    Great news, i hope the thieves end up sharing a cell with a 7ft 18st thug who likes to play mammies and daddies
  • April 10, 2010 11:41 AM PDT
    My husband went by their house this morning and they were home. He had to go get their house number. I don't think they are going to be sharing a cell with anybody over this but like I said before they will be getting their ass kicked. Don't know when but be sure it will happen. And my husband just got the pan started. As I sit here it is running.