Ok Ladies, Clear up some B.S.

• February 10, 2010 11:17 AM PST
    shedsruty59 wrote...

You have lead a sheltered Life. It is time to spread your wings and sore with an EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shed please tell me you spelt it that way on purpose....  That conjures up some pretty awesome images of riding!
    • 190 posts
    February 10, 2010 11:20 AM PST
    Damn, I gotta twin cam.
  • February 10, 2010 12:13 PM PST
    i'll idle mine down for ya buffy, it shakes hard enough you can't see the stoplights while stopped.
  • February 10, 2010 12:26 PM PST
    Riding my own bike, I'm too focused and concentrating. Too many cage drivers to be defensive around, things in the road to dodge, intersections to keep my mind on....

But riding on the back of a bike, I don't have to focus as much. My focus is on feeling, thinking. And I think I definitely feel! Especially when I tilt my pelvis back (sticking my ass out) and lean forward. That gives me direct contact of the vibrations on the ... uh .... button!!

But then.... just hearing loud pipes gets me going GAGA!
    • 910 posts
    February 10, 2010 12:28 PM PST
    i'll idle mine down for ya buffy, it shakes hard enough you can't see the stoplights while stopped.

<----------------------- *speechless*
  • February 10, 2010 12:30 PM PST
    AdventureGirl wrote...

<----------------------- *speechless*

stage two is a good thing! ha ha
    • 190 posts
    February 10, 2010 1:00 PM PST
    Brat wrote...
    Riding my own bike, I'm too focused and concentrating. Too many cage drivers to be defensive around, things in the road to dodge, intersections to keep my mind on....

But riding on the back of a bike, I don't have to focus as much. My focus is on feeling, thinking. And I think I definitely feel! Especially when I tilt my pelvis back (sticking my ass out) and lean forward. That gives me direct contact of the vibrations on the ... uh .... button!!

But then.... just hearing loud pipes gets me going GAGA!

OMG

• February 10, 2010 1:02 PM PST
    now i want to take the shaker to cali! haha
  • February 10, 2010 1:45 PM PST
    I'm generally pretty stiff and numb when I get off the bike after a long ride. Of course a Honda 400 doesn't exactly scream comfort...
  • February 10, 2010 1:45 PM PST
    ok, guys, I've been reading some of these post and you can truly get that wonderful feeling on the back of a softtail. My ex (and still best friend) has an 06 duece and I definetly get that "OH GOD DON'T SHIFT YET" feeling. He knows when Im having that wonderful time. It was great last year when we took the trip to Colorado.  A solid week of riding. That is one trip I won't ever forget, and not just because of the scenery!!!! Yes I do miss it sometimes when Im on my own but I know I have enough friends that I can always get that feeling whenever I need it. Thanks guys for the ride!!!!
  • February 10, 2010 2:00 PM PST
    I've been riding on the back of the Wrong bikes!
    • 1509 posts
    February 10, 2010 6:33 PM PST
    sidetrack wrote...
    I've been riding on the back of the Wrong bikes!

Let me know when you want to get right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 13, 2010 2:44 PM PST
     I have ridden on my own since I could  get my bike started, of the few times I have packed all I remember was the vibrations in my broken ankle .... now it sounds like I may have to take a back seat to catch up to my sisters.
  • February 13, 2010 3:31 PM PST
    When I had rides back with my biker friends in Phoenix. It was hard to walk into work after the ride there. Sorta made the body hummmmmmmmmmmmm! Yippy for the back seat and tight jeans with a heavy crotch seam LOL!
    • 1780 posts
    February 14, 2010 4:36 AM PST
    nuttyjoe wrote...
    I bought a Mustang seat for my 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 because my wife said it made her crotch numb and I was not going to have any of that! LOL

For cry out loud Nuttyjoe talking like that sitting next to your grandson.............
    • 1780 posts
    February 14, 2010 4:46 AM PST
    My brother has an old John Deer tractor, and I saw his wife on it one day smiling from ear to ear. I ask him what the heck is she smiling about.....He said I don't know, but she's heading straight for my fishing boat.
    Dragon
    Maybe this one don't count
  • February 14, 2010 6:22 AM PST
    Before I rode my own, spent time on the back of a Glide whose seat was so darn comfortable I could ride along for days. Trouble was, it was soooo comfortable that I never got the vibration experience..... Drat!
    • 1509 posts
    February 14, 2010 6:26 AM PST
    spider wrote...
    Before I rode my own, spent time on the back of a Glide whose seat was so darn comfortable I could ride along for days. Trouble was, it was soooo comfortable that I never got the vibration experience..... Drat!

poor girl
    • 66 posts
    February 14, 2010 7:13 AM PST
    a vibrator both get pleasure from
    and I thought jean rode with me cause she loved me
    Now I have to ask
    • 1509 posts
    March 3, 2010 8:57 PM PST
    This topic could go places and more places and more places please more
  • March 4, 2010 5:01 AM PST
    Sweethaang says she'd have to lean too far forward - a victim of anatomy.
    • 1509 posts
    March 25, 2010 8:53 AM PDT
    Where do we go from here
  • March 25, 2010 10:08 AM PDT
    well....cant say I ever busted one from the vibrations....i wish, and i've tryed to concentrate real hard just to see if i could, no such luck....but...of course, theres a but...I have this little pocket vibrator, and I have slipped that in my panties while riding..and it was definitely a pleasent ride...does that count?
  • March 25, 2010 12:16 PM PDT
    Woo Hoo!!!! 2nd gear on my shovehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • March 25, 2010 12:55 PM PDT
    freighttrain wrote...
    Sweethaang says she'd have to lean too far forward - a victim of anatomy.

Don't feel too bad, freight ~ I understand the problem. G/F in highschool (yeah dammit, I remember...) liked me to hold it at 53 mph on my cafe' ~  pegs were back further which accomodated the 'anatomy' better... didn't accomodate mine when she kept pushin' me into the tank!!!