Ok Ladies, Clear up some B.S.

• March 25, 2010 6:08 PM PDT
    Blackpearl wrote...
    freighttrain wrote...
    Sweethaang says she'd have to lean too far forward - a victim of anatomy.

Don't feel too bad, freight ~ I understand the problem. G/F in highschool (yeah dammit, I remember...) liked me to hold it at 53 mph on my cafe' ~  pegs were back further which accomodated the 'anatomy' better... didn't accomodate mine when she kept pushin' me into the tank!!! 

As rynydaz mentioned, there are accessories that she is able to use.

• 1066 posts
    March 28, 2010 6:02 AM PDT
    Ah, always an education on C-fish. Glad i found this site. Lmao
  • March 28, 2010 6:49 AM PDT
    freighttrain wrote...

reshape the seat. my old v-star pillion was "dished" somewhat, had a few favorable comments about it.badinfluence.
    • 568 posts
    March 28, 2010 6:59 AM PDT
    simply... BEST... THREAD... EVER!!! keep 'em coming!

even though herself complains about the back of the badlander seat, Dyna. says it make her numb...
    different STROKES fer different folk i s'pose! LOL
  • March 28, 2010 12:37 PM PDT
    freighttrain wrote...

reshape the seat. my old v-star pillion was "dished" somewhat, had a few favorable comments about it.badinfluence.

I'll check in to what she wants. A little "portable" one is pretty convenient, don't have to reshape the seat.

• 0 posts
    March 28, 2010 1:05 PM PDT
    I have one with a cordless remote that works well on the bike or even in a crowded restaurant...
  • March 28, 2010 1:08 PM PDT
    GaryTJ wrote...
    I have one with a cordless remote that works well on the bike or even in a crowded restaurant...

I've always wanted one of those after watching the episode on the Drew Cary Show. LMAO over that one!!!
    • 28 posts
    March 28, 2010 1:33 PM PDT
    LOL!! Okay, I'm obviously riding on the wrong seat!! This topic is almost as hilarious as everyones responses. but I must say.....NOTHING beats the REAL "thing"!!!
  • March 28, 2010 6:36 PM PDT
    selina wrote...
    LOL!! Okay, I'm obviously riding on the wrong seat!! This topic is almost as hilarious as everyones responses. but I must say.....NOTHING beats the REAL "thing"!!!

Those "warm-ups" are for the "rest stops" you take on a regular basis. Just gotta find some fairly subtle spots to stop. We always have a ponch liner bungied to the seat in case. (Obviously, photographing her is a pretty nice "warm-up", too.)

• April 5, 2010 11:45 AM PDT
    I PLEA THE FIFTH.
  • April 5, 2010 12:52 PM PDT
    My ol lady said to try reg oil instead of synthetic. LOL
    • 1509 posts
    April 5, 2010 2:38 PM PDT
    I am lost
    • 1509 posts
    May 10, 2010 2:57 AM PDT
    who is next
  • May 10, 2010 6:29 AM PDT
    Absolutely! Not only as a passenger, but I had a "great" ride yesterday. Almost like cantering a good horse, same rhythem.
  • g
    May 10, 2010 6:35 AM PDT
    ive got one for the ladies ..
    • 1509 posts
    June 8, 2010 9:31 AM PDT
    Ok buffy it is all yours
    • 910 posts
    June 8, 2010 9:36 AM PDT
    shedsruty59 wrote...
    I have An old Shovelhead and have taken a couple of Girls for a ride, One said that it was better than sex, one could not walk real well, one said it was faster than her boy friend and another didn't make it to the potty. All of the above have never talked much about the experience, They do bug me though to take them for a ride again on the shovel and not on the twin cam.
    Maybe I need to start asking for a fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 650 lb Vibrator!

Boy that shovel gives a whole new meaning to 'thrill ride'! Wow, what an experience!! AG was purring when it was done, but sad that it ended. *lol* Ok, when can I go for another ride? *grins*
    • 1509 posts
    June 8, 2010 9:43 AM PDT
    Next!!

Maybe I should star a consultation service ay!!!

I know how to cure what ales you!!
    • 910 posts
    June 8, 2010 9:45 AM PDT
    I'll give you a referral. ;-)
  • June 8, 2010 9:50 AM PDT
    I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!LOL
    • 19046 posts
    June 8, 2010 11:40 AM PDT
    Maybe I should de-tune Rex and weld the mounts???
  • June 8, 2010 12:08 PM PDT
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...
    Maybe I should de-tune Rex and weld the mounts???

Huba, huba baby!!!!!! I'll be riding shot gun all the time, instead of riding my own!!!

• June 9, 2010 12:04 AM PDT
    if it looks good,looks safe,and enjoyable ride it hard with a grin....... but then again if you baby it you can sometimes get further and still puts a smile on my face.