This started as a Joke by me n went quickly into a insult toward

• October 14, 2011 8:10 AM PDT
    This morning a Drop Dead Tiny Cute Little Blonde pulled up in front of my house on a Road King? I ran n hid...ya see? I wasen't scared of the cute blonde I was hiding from the Harley....In essence, I ride a Yamaha cause...I'M NOT TOUGH ENOUGH FOR A HARLEY!!!! hashahahahahahahahahahahahahahah......
    · · · 3 hours ago
    •  
      •  
        Suzann Nachtigall You are a funny Man! Have a great weekend.
        3 hours ago ·
      •  
        John Adams send her to Southern Iowa...I aint scared!
        3 hours ago ·
      • Randy Schroeder Hahahahaha, ya aith scared of the Harley or her? hahahahahaha
        3 hours ago ·
      •  
        John Adams oh...the bike!
        3 hours ago ·
      • Randy Schroeder hahaha
        3 hours ago ·
      •  
        Angela Cave Ya a real biker will ONLY ride a harley!! The rest of the peeps are on something else cause they"wanna be" biker!!! Hahahahaha get a harley!!!!
        about an hour ago ·
      • Randy Schroeder Awwwwww too bad you feel that way Angela....I'm a little dissapointed in Harley riders that think like that...after all I give them the benifit of the doubt that they are "Real" bikers" A "Real" biker respects people no matter what they ride....I am a "Real" biker cause I do....no hard feelings ok?
        3 minutes ago ·
    •  
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 8:20 AM PDT
    Hey it's just a joke, for I know Randy would not hurt anyones feelings.....he's one hell of a stand up Biker, and a damn good friend of mind. Let's all take a step backards and chill out.

• October 14, 2011 8:25 AM PDT
    I guess a stock broker that buys a Harley for his first ever bike automatically becomes a real biker? - don't forget the matching outfit I buy and ride by performance and what I like and been riding anything but HD's for 44 years. But back in the day I did have a HD snowmobile HA!
    • 5419 posts
    October 14, 2011 8:37 AM PDT
    I thought bikers rode bikes???
    • 5419 posts
    October 14, 2011 8:40 AM PDT
    See that's what you get for wandering off to FB. You need to just stay here where where we appreciate anyone who appreciates motorcycles!
    • 1 posts
    October 14, 2011 10:37 AM PDT
    Actually, I was gunna say that a "real" biker would ride any bike....Harley or otherwise.
    • 0 posts
    October 14, 2011 10:46 AM PDT
    Being a "biker" has very little to do with the type of ride. It is just like "sexy" is a mindset, not a body style.
  • October 14, 2011 10:47 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...
    Actually, I was gunna say that a "real" biker would ride any bike....Harley or otherwise.

Yup, just a few examples of this year....

Lifes too short to be a brand snob.   jb
  • October 14, 2011 10:48 AM PDT
    I 2nd that Cathy, that Angela whoever needs to learn a thing or two. Probably a passenger anyway.
  • October 14, 2011 2:40 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    See that's what you get for wandering off to FB. You need to just stay here where where we appreciate anyone who appreciates motorcycles!

Yep Lucky? Yer right n I'm back to hang with the real bikers/people...
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• October 14, 2011 2:42 PM PDT
    Thanks ya'll for the support, I actually was not tp put out n I don't waver from my choice of Iron Pony that I ride but I guess I did need some positive from my CF family...

I love ya'll
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...
    • 1161 posts
    October 14, 2011 6:17 PM PDT
    Personally if you can ride then you can be a "biker" or what ever you would like to be called as for me I was looking at putting a motor on a bicycle just for something to ride for now. But hay that was how Harley-Davidson started out.
    • 1780 posts
    October 14, 2011 10:43 PM PDT
    Seakers wrote...
    Personally if you can ride then you can be a "biker" or what ever you would like to be called as for me I was looking at putting a motor on a bicycle just for something to ride for now. But hay that was how Harley-Davidson started out.

Great statement
    Dragon

• 1 posts
    October 15, 2011 6:28 AM PDT
    Hey Randy....maybe you should sort through your "friends" on FB....just sayin.
    • 1 posts
    October 15, 2011 6:31 AM PDT
    • 1 posts
    October 15, 2011 6:34 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote

• October 15, 2011 7:01 AM PDT
    I agree with alot of what has been said, it doesn't matter what you ride as long as you are riding. I ride a Trike & I don't feel that I'm any less of a biker cause I'm on 3 wheels not 2.........Just keep the Chrome side up & the Rubber side down........
  • October 15, 2011 9:38 AM PDT
    SportsterCat wrote...
    I agree with alot of what has been said, it doesn't matter what you ride as long as you are riding. I ride a Trike & I don't feel that I'm any less of a biker cause I'm on 3 wheels not 2.........Just keep the Chrome side up & the Rubber side down........

Thank you
     n yes you are biker three wheels n all,,,I'd ride next to you anytime...
  • October 15, 2011 9:55 AM PDT
    Thanks Randy, thats good to hear. its been one of those days or should I say one of those years........LOL
  • October 15, 2011 11:42 AM PDT
    i ride a harley as you can see by my pic,and i have a nephew that rides an r6.we give him a hard time all in fun but as long as you ride safe and respect the road i will ride with anyone.
  • October 16, 2011 4:12 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...

Ya, u Have a good point there Cathy...

• 3006 posts
    October 16, 2011 4:35 PM PDT
    LoL Good Post Randy !!!
  • October 16, 2011 8:15 PM PDT
    Just cause u ride a horse, it doesn't make u a cowboy. Just cause I ride a Harley, doesn't mean I'm a biker. I just love to ride my bike
  • October 16, 2011 8:49 PM PDT
    I have people question from time to time "do you have to own a Harley to go on the ride?" I remind them that I don't own a Harley, and if it takes a Harley to ride with someone, then don't f**ken invite me. Anyone that has rode with me on the rides I do, has heard me state.... If you have a Schwinn and can keep up, LET'S RIDE!!!
    • 1780 posts
    October 16, 2011 11:56 PM PDT
    Duckster wrote...
    I have people question from time to time "do you have to own a Harley to go on the ride?" I remind them that I don't own a Harley, and if it takes a Harley to ride with someone, then don't f**ken invite me. Anyone that has rode with me on the rides I do, has heard me state.... If you have a Schwinn and can keep up, LET'S RIDE!!!

Now THAT is a cool statement Duckster......I like it!!!
    The Dragon