This started as a Joke by me n went quickly into a insult toward

• 1780 posts
    October 16, 2011 11:57 PM PDT
    Patricia wrote...
    Just cause u ride a horse, it doesn't make u a cowboy. Just cause I ride a Harley, doesn't mean I'm a biker. I just love to ride my bike

Nail hit right on the head Patricia.........
    The Dragon

• 9 posts
    October 17, 2011 1:24 AM PDT

In days of old, there was a prevailing attitude with many on Harley's that riding anything else, meant a lot of different things, mostly, that the person wasn't  "up to snuff". And boy am I glad those day are behind us! I for one didn't start out on a Harley, I was in my late twenties when I got my basket case Sportster (one which barely saw the road) and I was 31 before I got my first brand new Sportster. And even tho, that's what I ride and prefer, I don't discriminate on what anyone else rides. It even says that on my, ahem... fb page. And now, especially in this economy, I wouldn't begrudge a person, if he rode a daggone Vespa!   Wheels is wheels...wind is wind.

RIDE FREE (on whatever blows your hair)

Tweek

• 2 posts
    October 18, 2011 12:15 PM PDT
    Randy, my lad, ever consider the possibility that they are just ragging on you, . . . cause . . . , that's what people who like you do
  • October 19, 2011 12:06 PM PDT
    I always thought what made it a Harley was when the decibel output exceeded the horsepower.