HOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2072 posts
    August 23, 2010 1:09 PM PDT
    Just watched the weather..... 106 tomorrow, 107 Wednesday, 102 Thursday !!!!  Anybody know how to install an Air Conditioner on a Suzuki Boulevard ? !!!!!!!              
  • August 23, 2010 1:11 PM PDT
    We have a frost warning tonight.....I'll trade you! lol
  • August 23, 2010 1:13 PM PDT
    HAHAHAHA... we just got rid of those temps here in TN.. unheard of for around here... had record highs for 90 or some odd days straight.. good luck with that A/C!!!
    • 2072 posts
    August 23, 2010 1:19 PM PDT
    KellyP wrote...
    HAHAHAHA... we just got rid of those temps here in TN.. unheard of for around here... had record highs for 90 or some odd days straight.. good luck with that A/C!!!

At least we don't have the souths humidity !!!! Spent too many summers living in Arkansas hearing "Oh, you'll get used to it" !!!!!   B.S. !!!!!!

• 567 posts
    August 23, 2010 1:42 PM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Just watched the weather..... 106 tomorrow, 107 Wednesday, 102 Thursday !!!!  Anybody know how to install an Air Conditioner on a Suzuki Boulevard ? !!!!!!!              

Just roll your windows down.
  • August 23, 2010 1:46 PM PDT
    Motomalissa wrote...
    We have a frost warning tonight.....I'll trade you! lol

gladly trade with ya!
    • 5420 posts
    August 24, 2010 1:21 AM PDT
    Yeah, it has been really hot down here too, and we don't run the air at home...which is also where I work.  But even 95° feels nice compared to riding through Arizona last week!!!

• August 24, 2010 1:42 AM PDT
    Dallas record tie at 107. But we are cool and mellow. Ya right... I am glad that the ac is working. The keyboard shield is keeping the sweat out but a towl is drying the desk.
    • 23 posts
    August 24, 2010 2:22 AM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Yeah, it has been really hot down here too, and we don't run the air at home...which is also where I work.  But even 95° feels nice compared to riding through Arizona last week!!!

I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit. We've hit a little cold snap, and it's actually great weather. Now that I've said it, It'll probably rain the rest of the week.
    • 19046 posts
    August 24, 2010 5:14 AM PDT
    It was hot in  Moab UT July 15, 2005, 7:55 PM

Notice the therometer is in the shade, when it was in the sun it read 117...

• 846 posts
    August 24, 2010 5:34 AM PDT
    Here in the Northeast we got rid of the humidity and heat to rain and fall temps. Be careful what you wish for. First time in weeks I’ve driven the truck.
    • 1516 posts
    August 24, 2010 6:55 AM PDT
    It is supposed to be hot here for the next couple days, then I see that they are calling for 80degrees for the weekend.. woo hoo.. Pat you will have to ride north just a bit and wa la.. air condition installed on the cruiser!!
    • 0 posts
    August 24, 2010 7:40 AM PDT
    Bloody freezing here. Been about 60 during the day..I hate winter.
  • August 24, 2010 7:49 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...
    Ilived in North Wisconsin for 34 years.  5 days over 90 was average.  Winters were 20 below " 0 " was the high for 5 days average.  This summer in Texas with 100+ is hot for this guy..
  • August 24, 2010 7:53 AM PDT
    BOOF wrote...

Only a couple more months and our bikes will be put away while we shovel snow, and you we be riding to the beach!!!!

• 0 posts
    August 24, 2010 8:00 AM PDT
    Yeah that whole snow and shit in winter thing really sucks..........I remember living in upstate Ny for a whole winter.................Feel a whole lot waRmer now.
  • g
    August 24, 2010 8:27 AM PDT
  • August 24, 2010 9:21 AM PDT
    ok then I wont tell you that we are in the 70's with sunny skies and a nice breeze and low humidity
    • 2072 posts
    August 24, 2010 10:08 AM PDT
    spazz64 wrote...
    ok then I wont tell you that we are in the 70's with sunny skies and a nice breeze and low humidity

Your KILLIN' me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

• August 24, 2010 12:03 PM PDT
    The best thing that we can enjoy when riding in the heat is a water or oil cooled engine will be warm but not air cooled smokers.. Love the Suzuki C90 even when doing the idle walk for several blocks.
    • 223 posts
    August 24, 2010 12:06 PM PDT
    We actually had cool weather for a change today. We went from being close to 110 to 70 degrees when I woke up this morning at 0230 for work. It's 80 degrees right now, but we have an absolutely beautiful North wind that brought us some much needed rain this morning!
  • August 25, 2010 5:30 AM PDT
    hope it has cooled down for you all....... I'm actually baking (yeah that domestic thing I thought I forgot about) and keeping the house warm!!! YIKES NOT ready for it to be THIS cool yet!

Sorry BLVD!! Hope you didn't get too bad of a headache banging oyur head!!! :O
    • 2072 posts
    August 25, 2010 9:25 AM PDT
    Just checked................ 107 in the shade !!!!!!! I NEED a beer !!!!!!
  • August 25, 2010 10:14 AM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    Just checked................ 107 in the shade !!!!!!! I NEED a beer !!!!!!

YOU NEED MORE THEN JUST A BEER!!!!  Pop up here and have your beer and the first pot roast made over the coalsI WONT tell you the temp but sure will beat where you are at!! 
  • August 25, 2010 10:19 AM PDT
    BlvdCruiser wrote...
    KellyP wrote...

At least we don't have the souths humidity !!!! Spent too many summers living in Arkansas hearing "Oh, you'll get used to it" !!!!!   B.S. !!!!!!

I've lived in Arkansas and California too... when it comes to heat I prefer Cali, MUCH dryer... I don't think anyone EVER gets used to the humidity down here.. Just sweat your @ss of and pray for cooler weather