Dragon and Angel Eye's 6th Anniversary day plan's

• 1780 posts
    June 2, 2010 2:04 AM PDT
    Well I can't believe Angel Eyes has put up with me for 6 years now, and this coming Friday the 4th is our 6th Anniversary, and this is how the day will play out......

First we get up before the sun rises, hop on the scoots and head east on Interstate 30 to watch the sun come up, stopping for breakfast. Head back home, let the eggs settle a bit and hit the gym for an hour. Now it's time for the party to start. Now it's time to bust open some spirits, and pack a few things for a stay in a Bed and Breakfast on the other side of town. Check in at 4:00 PM More spirits, and what ever we think of. Go out for a light supper of Lobster bisk and salad, and back to the room for an hour long massage. Then it's in the heart shaped hot tub, and then............if I don't fall asleep.....well................................
    In the morning breakfast is brought to the room with fresh coffee, eggs, and a heart shaped sweet roll, flowers, .............after eating all that probably time to go back to the gym.

The Dragon
    • 5420 posts
    June 2, 2010 2:15 AM PDT
    Congrats to you two!!!  You are BOTH very lucky people to have each other.  Sounds like a really nice time you have planned.  And ND, just in case you fall asleep, it was really nice knowing you.
  • June 2, 2010 2:27 AM PDT
    Hey Dragon, you are making really hard for the rest of us you know.... Congrats to the both of you!!! Hope you both really enjoy the time together... There are some special people in the world and I want you both to know that you two are truely special people and I'm honored to know both of you.

God bless both of you!!
    • 1780 posts
    June 2, 2010 2:38 AM PDT
    Tex1521 wrote...
    Hey Dragon, you are making really hard for the rest of us you know.... Congrats to the both of you!!! Hope you both really enjoy the time together... There are some special people in the world and I want you both to know that you two are truely special people and I'm honored to know both of you.

God bless both of you!!

Thanks Tex really nice of you to say.......I sure do want to catch a ride with you guys some day. I know you are fun people that love to ride, and I'm so glad your back on the scoot again. I bet the Misses is glad as well. Be safe out there.
    Dragon
    • 1364 posts
    June 2, 2010 3:12 AM PDT
    Gongrates to you both, Enjoy and I think a redbull would be a good idea Dragon...
  • June 2, 2010 3:24 AM PDT
    Sounds like a beautiful day. She is a lucky gal,..and you are as well....but like you said....She has put up with you for this long,...so a day of being spoiled is earned. Lol

Congratulations to both of you,...we look forward to seeing you in Kentucky,....only three more weeks!!!

Anastasia
    • 1780 posts
    June 2, 2010 4:20 AM PDT
    I figured I would catch hell from all my Brothers for setting a high bar, but so far no crap.
    Dudes always remember....when the Misses is happy .....life is good. Silk sheets is much better than a ruff rug on the floor.
    Dragon
    • 212 posts
    June 2, 2010 4:46 AM PDT
    Congrats to you too. Sounds like a romantic evening,DON'T FALL ASLEEP!
  • June 2, 2010 5:07 AM PDT
    I WAS gonna give you some crap! But, since I know your lady is probably as much of a Saint as mine is for putting up with me.......KEEP the bar high. She most likely deserves it and good on ya for taking the time........shit.......now I gotta come up with something for October. You wanna branch out into consultations for crotchety bastards like me?
    • 1 posts
    June 2, 2010 5:12 AM PDT
    Tex1521 wrote...

God bless both of you!!

• 2072 posts
    June 2, 2010 5:47 AM PDT
    Congrads to you both !!!! Have a great time !!!!!
  • June 2, 2010 5:53 AM PDT
    You may want to fill the tub with ice if the temp hit 100+ as the weatherman is predicting. Would maybe cool thing down to just "HOT". Enjoy all good time shared with special people..
  • June 2, 2010 6:30 AM PDT
    Congratulations to you both .....and Night Dragon, thanks for setting the bar high! The women of CF are appriciating that! LOL........
  • June 2, 2010 6:58 AM PDT
    Congrats to you two!!!  You are BOTH very lucky people to have each other.  Sounds like a really nice time you have planned.  And ND, just in case you fall asleep, it was really nice knowing you.

• June 2, 2010 7:01 AM PDT
    Oh yeah! I will not light any candles by the bed...only by the hot tub!
    • 1780 posts
    June 2, 2010 7:29 AM PDT
    angeleyes wrote...

I can see we will never get past that moment in our life!!!!????
    Dragon
  • June 2, 2010 7:33 AM PDT
    Falling Asleep?  I guess if it's time to check out of this world, asleep would be the way to git yer "ticket punched"...   Hmmm...  Don't forget the Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Those are usually good for EXTRA POINTS!     Sarge...
  • June 2, 2010 7:41 AM PDT
    angeleyes wrote...
    Sounds like another HOT wax event ......Gone bad
    • 1066 posts
    June 2, 2010 8:18 AM PDT
    Nightdragon, you have set the bar pretty high for a Brother with the Anniversary day same as yours. Mrs. Hollywood has put up with me for 17 years, 20 counting the 3 before we were married. Congrats to you and Angeleyes. Have a great time, eyes open Dude. Lol
  • June 2, 2010 10:15 AM PDT
    Congratulations to both of you and may you both have many more!!!!
    • 1 posts
    June 2, 2010 11:09 AM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    angeleyes wrote...

Dragon

I wasn't going to mention it..... ...again!!!!
  • June 2, 2010 2:05 PM PDT
    nightdragon wrote...
    I figured I would catch hell from all my Brothers for setting a high bar, but so far no crap.
    Dudes always remember....when the Misses is happy .....life is good. Silk sheets is much better than a ruff rug on the floor.
    Dragon

Doggone it Dragon...You purdy darn smart "sometimes"      Way big congrats to ya both......
    RandyJoe...Ride Strong...

• 6 posts
    June 2, 2010 2:17 PM PDT
    Congrats to both of you bro!!! You're a stand up guy, and she's a great girl. You two are truly right for each other! Much love and wishes for for many more years to come! (Maybe plug the coffee pot in near the bed? LOL Just keep it away from the hottub, don't want things to get TOO interesting, right?!)
  • June 3, 2010 2:21 AM PDT
    Yes Defcon,...Dragon did set the bar high,....AND we have been married longer and have 4 little Defcons,....HINT HINT!!!  I think it's time for the C.O.B. President to kick it up a notch.......   :-)

I'm just sayin.............
    • 1040 posts
    June 3, 2010 2:26 AM PDT
    Cathy wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    angeleyes wrote...

Dragon

I wasn't going to mention it..... ...again!!!!

I was, but since angeleyes beat me to it  I'll just say CONGRATS and have fun