Dragon and Angel Eye's 6th Anniversary day plan's

• 1 posts
    June 3, 2010 2:48 AM PDT
    fxrdude wrote...
    Cathy wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    angeleyes wrote...
    Oh yeah! I will not light any candles by the bed...only by the hot tub!

I can see we will never get past that moment in our life!!!!????
    Dragon

I wasn't going to mention it..... ...again!!!!

I was, but since angeleyes beat me to it  I'll just say CONGRATS and have fun  

• 1780 posts
    June 3, 2010 5:16 AM PDT
    Yes Defcon,...Dragon did set the bar high,....AND we have been married longer and have 4 little Defcons,....HINT HINT!!!  I think it's time for the C.O.B. President to kick it up a notch.......   :-)

I'm just sayin.............

4 little Defcons...holy crap that is funny as hell .....little Defcons running around the Defcon house.....Maybe I'm a bit warped but that sounded funny to me....LOL...LOL...
    PS ....Defcon Senor better start thinking of how high you can jump the bar is waaaaaaaaay up there.........You go Creative HD Mama

Dragon the Bar slayer
    • 1780 posts
    June 4, 2010 6:45 AM PDT
    I will try to keep everyone up on how the day plans went......yea even if I fall asleep tonight.
    Ok so we didn't see the sun come up heading east on interstate 35, but we did ride to one of our favorite cafe's so I could get some ginger bread pancakes. Ok just about ready to hit the gym. See how it goes after that.....I know Angel Eyes is in there filling an ice chest with booze.
    Dragon
  • June 4, 2010 7:47 AM PDT
    Do the Johnny Cash thing and keep yer "Eyes wide open all the time" and something about walking a line.... You two be safe and come back.... Sarge...
  • June 4, 2010 8:49 AM PDT
    Have fun you guys!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    June 4, 2010 9:42 AM PDT

Been to the gym, .....getting ready to leave for the B & B.........I told Angel Eyes I look like a Cuban Cop in a B movie with my wife beater T shirt on.

More to come.............

Dragon

• June 4, 2010 9:49 AM PDT
    Visions of Miami Vise!!! You look mavaloussss!!!! Just don't take the gun into the hot tub!!! LOL
  • June 4, 2010 1:44 PM PDT
    Congrats you two! Have a great sleepless night!
  • June 4, 2010 2:39 PM PDT
    Very happy for you both! Be good to one another and have many more aniversarys together!
    • 1780 posts
    June 5, 2010 3:34 AM PDT
    Had a great time at the B & B .....massage's were great, and breakfast this morning was out of this world.
    Thanks everyone for sharing our moment with us.....you guys are great Brothers and Sisters
    A few pictures in the B & B
    PS    I didn't fall asleep until all business was complete.....so there!!!!!

Dragon

• June 5, 2010 5:38 AM PDT
    Thanks for sharing,....

Also,..it is a funny,...now that you mentioned it,..."4 little Defcons",...maybe we should add to that thought,...how about "4 little CREATIVE DEFCONS",... watch out Kentucky,...we will be rollin in soon. lol

Again,...Congrats on your 6 years to both of you!!! Dragon,...you will have plenty of time in 3 weeks to give J pointers......lol
    • 1066 posts
    June 5, 2010 9:43 AM PDT
    Brother in that picture i kinda thought you looked like one of the costars in Scarface, with your shades on. LOL

Hey breakfast looked fantastic.
    • 844 posts
    June 5, 2010 5:08 PM PDT
    Dragon,  soon as I saw your profile pic I had you pegged as a romantic!!!

Congrats you guys.  May you have MANY more years together!!!
  • June 7, 2010 2:56 AM PDT
    Congratulations!