How long have you been Married, or how long were you married.

• 11 posts
    March 26, 2013 11:19 AM PDT
    LCStrat wrote...
    35 years for me thus far. Tanzenitediamond, Nightdragon, and everyone, there are good partners out there. Today's culture is a lot more promiscuous. Unconditional love and commitment are keys, but it must come from both parties. Just pray and in God's timing your partner will come around.

LCStrat, if you only knew how much grief I get because I have kept myself true, non-promisuous & full of integrity.
    I pray, daily, for a future spouse.  In the meantime, I enjoy making new friends, male & female.
  • March 28, 2013 12:35 AM PDT
    Married in '83, divorced in '86.
    Used to be lonely, now forgot how to be.
    Very unhappy that I'll never have kids.
    My last date, the chick stole a big fat bottle of whiskey from me.... And she didn't even put out.
    I give up.
  • April 5, 2013 12:54 AM PDT
    Well, I've been married twice, both died.... now women won't even talk to me! The first died from eating poisonous mushrooms the second one died from a blow to her head just behind her right ear..... I couldn't get her to eat the mushrooms.......8)

Just kidding?

Trippin
    • 544 posts
    April 5, 2013 1:06 AM PDT
    20 years next month this go around. You think I would get time off for good behavior.
  • April 5, 2013 2:26 AM PDT
    Trippin wrote...
    Well, I've been married twice, both died.... now women won't even talk to me! The first died from eating poisonous mushrooms the second one died from a blow to her head just behind her right ear..... I couldn't get her to eat the mushrooms.......8)

Just kidding?

Trippin

You will have to tell us the "Secret to your Success".

• April 5, 2013 4:47 AM PDT
    Brewer wrote...
    Trippin wrote...

Just kidding?

Trippin

You will have to tell us the "Secret to your Success".
    With the mushrooms or the blow to the head?
    • 11 posts
    April 6, 2013 5:42 AM PDT
    Ahh, Now Trippin & Brewer,
    Behave, not all wives deserve to have an unfortunate demise. Especially, you, Trippin...After all the info I've written to you about this area? -:)
    see you, maybe in June?
  • April 7, 2013 1:09 PM PDT
     2nd time around for me & going on 20 great years !