How long have you been Married, or how long were you married.

• March 20, 2010 11:25 PM PDT
    I was married to the same woman for 23.5 years...I have done my time. Do you know why divorce cost so much?......Because it's worth it...
    • 1161 posts
    March 23, 2010 10:29 AM PDT
    Singlebeam wrote...
    Do you know why divorce cost so much?......Because it's worth it...

• March 23, 2010 10:39 AM PDT
    Married once for almost a year...didn't work. Now my girl and I have been together for 5 years. Thinking about getting married, but no hurry.
    • 1 posts
    March 24, 2010 6:47 AM PDT
    Seakers wrote...
    Singlebeam wrote...
    Do you know why divorce cost so much?......Because it's worth it...

• 12 posts
    March 24, 2010 7:00 AM PDT
    I was married for 9 yrs seperated for 5 now waiting for divorce papers . NEVER GONNA DO IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 1509 posts
    March 25, 2010 1:11 AM PDT
    Statistics can be twisted to mean what ever you want.
    Foscus on the Family Reports that 80% of all Divorces end in Marriage.

Wtfup wit dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 75 posts
    March 25, 2010 1:16 AM PDT
    Just celebrated our 18th anniversary. I love my wife - we have an awesome relationship!
  • March 25, 2010 1:39 AM PDT
    was 9 yrs...6 of it in hell..but the g.f. is pretty rockin and the new baby too..he's 6 weeks already!!
  • March 25, 2010 1:41 AM PDT
    Congrats nofrets. We celebrated 15 yrs last night. I wouldn't change a minute of it.
  • March 25, 2010 7:11 AM PDT
    Been together for 30 ~ married for 27 ~ 28 this June ;-) Not all a bed of roses... but everyone can't agree all the time ;-)
  • March 25, 2010 7:29 AM PDT
    18 years on April 4th!!!!
    • 1509 posts
    April 19, 2010 2:44 AM PDT
    i
  • April 19, 2010 2:50 AM PDT
    11yrs first time around. Will be celebrating 27 in June. Sometimes you are lucky and get it right the first time and sometimes it takes a second try! Just like learning to ride a bike!
  • April 19, 2010 3:21 AM PDT
    1st time - 7 weeks - she liked the fleet better than I did
    2nd time - 5 years - 4 kids she got a icthy foot and traveled with it all the way to the west coast came back a year later and wanted back in my kids and my life - Sorry bout that.
    3rd time - 40 years and still counting - this one is a keeper! Now 8 kids -32 grandkids and 7 great grandkids later I think she's makin me a believer
    • 86 posts
    April 19, 2010 8:13 AM PDT
    Four the first time, but Happily married for 21 years now and each day gets better.
  • April 19, 2010 9:38 AM PDT
    Married for 9 yrs 2x before the split. I guess I can't make a decade.... I am so happy when I hear of longer marriages. I commend so many of you. I love being with my friends who have been married (on paper or not) for decades and are still in their active emotional couplehood. Just getting to be around that Love makes me happy.
    I believe in true Love. Really, really do. I love when spouses on CF mention how much they love their mate. Ok. ok, too mushy for a biker chic, but I'll live it down.
    • 1509 posts
    April 19, 2010 9:49 AM PDT
    ingababy wrote...
    Married for 9 yrs 2x before the split. I guess I can't make a decade.... I am so happy when I hear of longer marriages. I commend so many of you. I love being with my friends who have been married (on paper or not) for decades and are still in their active emotional couplehood. Just getting to be around that Love makes me happy.
    I believe in true Love. Really, really do. I love when spouses on CF mention how much they love their mate. Ok. ok, too mushy for a biker chic, but I'll live it down.

Cricket the love that you give is more important than the love that you recieve and you show the love to the point that everyone knows without asking.
  • April 19, 2010 10:21 AM PDT
    10 years first time- 2 beautifule girls out of it
    6 mos second time
    8 years "last time" - just finalized today
    • 1161 posts
    September 4, 2011 12:25 AM PDT
    Seakers wrote...
    Been Married for 7 years and seperated for 3.  And Looking,  but not looking. 
    Options always open,  for a new wife someday.
    But no Rush into it again   that is for sure.

Ok now I'm FINALLY devorced.   I was Married for 7 years and Seperated for 4 for a total of 11 years.
    • 844 posts
    September 6, 2011 9:51 AM PDT
    Still married and happy!!!!
    • 0 posts
    September 6, 2011 11:18 AM PDT
    Well this is a subject I know a bit about but aint real good at..First one I married coz I potted her and that was 2 years in hell..Second time was in the PI on leave a beautiful german girl I married for a month.She didnt wanna come back to Aus and I sure as shit wasnt goin to Germany so we had it annulled.Third time a young innocent country girl who after 7 years decided she liked pussy more than my drunken brawling arse so we split..She kept the house and I got away with my bike and truck..Then I met Marni.We been together nearly 6 years now and are still goin strong.She's my best mate and has slowed me down a bloody heap..Yup I used to be a wild man and now I'm nearly tamed..CHEERS BOOF
  • September 6, 2011 12:01 PM PDT
    Been through it twice.....couldn't get past 4.5yrs on either one!
    Best thing that happened was my daughter....she'll be 31 this month!
    • 638 posts
    September 6, 2011 12:01 PM PDT
    divorced twice and happily married again.
    • 1780 posts
    September 6, 2011 12:09 PM PDT
    Boof anyone that can tame you has to be one hell of a woman.
    I remember my second wife when we split the sheets she said she wanted the curtains she bought for the kitchen, and she wanted me to iron them and place them in the mail box for her to pick up. She pulled up about the time I was stuffing them into the mail box in a waded up ball. I told if she wanted these F*&^ers ironded to do it her self. She then tried to run me down in her car. Bitch. I heard she shot herself a few years later. Nothing I said or did, at least not that I know of.
    • 16795 posts
    September 6, 2011 3:35 PM PDT
    Next month will mark our 29th year married, last month marked our 30th year together.