Redwood Run 2010

• March 2, 2010 11:52 PM PST
    The 2010 music lineup posted yesterday. Everybody should go check it out.
    • 13 posts
    March 3, 2010 3:38 AM PST
    Music is now listed on the Redwood Run Event Listing.

Ticket information should be available very soon.
    • 1364 posts
    March 7, 2010 3:32 AM PST
    Looks like this year is going to ROCK as always.... Couple of bands they have announced so far.....Ty Cutris, Blackfoot and Kenny Wayne Shepard... I seen KWS a fews time and
    that kid rocks !!!!
    • 5420 posts
    March 8, 2010 10:45 AM PST
    Thanks Jeff, nice job.

Just got our postcard today to order tickets!!!!!
    • 1364 posts
    March 8, 2010 12:36 PM PST
    Thank's Lucky    We are waiting for are's..... You So. Cal kids must be special.... Lol 
    • 1516 posts
    March 8, 2010 1:08 PM PST
    whats the ticket price this year?
    • 5420 posts
    March 8, 2010 3:09 PM PST
    It's $125 Preferred Rider by March 31 - $130 Advanced (after March 31) - $145 at the Gate
    • 1364 posts
    March 9, 2010 10:32 AM PST
    Oh Ya, We got ours

• 7 posts
    March 10, 2010 6:10 AM PST
    Does any one know if we Are there going to be parking on the hill agian or on the road by the rv lot Thur.nite.sence they wont let us park down that long road north of the T???? Cant get no comments from the Redwood folks
    • 5420 posts
    March 12, 2010 4:56 AM PST
    I am still waiting to here back from them on the Thursday night camping. I heard rumor a while back that they were NOT going to allow it again this year, but again that is just something I heard and I am trying to confirm with the event organizers.
  • g
    March 12, 2010 5:27 AM PST
    HAVE FUN GUY'S ,.. SURE U WILL .
  • March 16, 2010 2:38 PM PDT
    Bought my tickets today. They went on sale yesterday. Raffling off an HD Dyna Super Glide to all pre-registering folks. So that means with only 5300 tickets being sold and only a portion of those "pre-registering" the chances of winning are pretty good. Hear a couple other members here already got their tickets also.
    Hoping for warmer weather this year compared to last year.
    Who's in?
    • 5420 posts
    March 16, 2010 5:44 PM PDT
    Ordered ours!!!

And yes a little bit warmer weather would be nice, but not sure if you would even notice Ray. One of the last pictures I have of you is you sleeping in the chair at midnight with a pair of shorts and no shirt!!!
  • March 16, 2010 7:17 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Ordered ours!!!

And yes a little bit warmer weather would be nice, but not sure if you would even notice Ray. One of the last pictures I have of you is you sleeping in the chair at midnight with a pair of shorts and no shirt!!!

Hey, at least I had my shorts on!!! 
    • 18 posts
    March 20, 2010 4:23 AM PDT
    This sounds like a great time. Just wish it wasn't 4000 miles away!
    • 1364 posts
    March 20, 2010 4:51 AM PDT
    According to Yahoo maps, From Cordele, Ga   you are only 2807.1 mi Time: 41 hrs 30 mins away, So your almost half way ther..... LOL
  • March 20, 2010 7:02 AM PDT
    Highrisk posted a video from 09 on the first page.  Here is one from 08's Redwood Run.  If you haven't made this run and you close to the area you should at least check it out once.  It's the best run out here.
    Remember no trucks, no RV's, no cars........  just motorcycles and tents.

• 7 posts
    March 23, 2010 5:02 AM PDT
    Who,s running the show this year(redwood run tickets sales) they suck.sent my ticket form in on 03-09-10 and they still have not run my cc. called but thy are looking in to it.LOLnever had this much of a prob.in the past. Sorry just Venting..........
    • 5420 posts
    March 23, 2010 5:09 AM PDT
    coolrat wrote...
    Who,s running the show this year(redwood run tickets sales) they suck.sent my ticket form in on 03-09-10 and they still have not run my cc. called but thy are looking in to it.LOLnever had this much of a prob.in the past. Sorry just Venting..........

Due to a lot of circumstances, they are really short staffed this year, and working with almost all volunteers.  I believe that somewhere on the registration it said the tickets would not be issued until May.  I have ordered tickets for the last 8 years, and got them in plenty of time, every time.  I can't remember how long it took them to run my credit card, but I am pretty sure it was not immediately.  Hang in there, your tickets will be to you in about 6 weeks!!!

• March 23, 2010 10:02 AM PDT
    Anyone riding there from the Utah area? I am not 100% on whether I can make it, but if I do it would be nice not to run out there alone.
  • March 24, 2010 4:45 PM PDT
    coolrat wrote...

Sorry your having an issue with this.  I called mine in on the 16th and my CC was charged the next day.  Never had an issue with tickets and been going since the early 80's.

• 7 posts
    March 24, 2010 5:06 PM PDT
    Jump wrote...
    Anyone riding there from the Utah area? I am not 100% on whether I can make it, but if I do it would be nice not to run out there alone.

About 5 of us live in the Reno ,NV  .we will be leaveing thur june 10 about 9:00 am. if u want to hook up with us you can.
    • 5420 posts
    April 6, 2010 12:07 PM PDT
    Hey Coolrat, did you get the ticket thing resolved?
    • 1516 posts
    April 6, 2010 12:33 PM PDT
    Raywood wrote...
    coolrat wrote...

Sorry your having an issue with this.  I called mine in on the 16th and my CC was charged the next day.  Never had an issue with tickets and been going since the early 80's.

Mine was run right away also.. maybe you better call in again.

• April 7, 2010 6:16 AM PDT
    Think I just might have to make the trip and say howdy to you all.