Redwood Run 2010

• g
    June 15, 2010 7:23 PM PDT
    highrisk wrote...
    g wrote...
    pay for ma flight over ,then i'll paint ur fence .......deal ??

All I can offer you G. Is that you if come over, Deener will give you a CycleFish Tattoo

a might get one my sell ...a guy i know has just opened a tattoo shop .
    • 5420 posts
    June 24, 2010 5:10 AM PDT
    Just heard some GREAT NEWS...The Redwood Run will go on.  There are still many details to be worked out before next year, including finding a new location, but there will be a Redwood Run!!!
  • July 14, 2010 1:22 PM PDT
    good news about the run in 2011 we had a great time at this years run. keep us posted buddy
    • 1161 posts
    July 14, 2010 4:02 PM PDT
    Wow Great! maby I'll have a bike and can join ya!
    • 1516 posts
    July 15, 2010 2:43 PM PDT
    I just wish the event lasted longer... I miss my friends...plus it sure is fun puttin on all those tattoos, I bet there was a bunch of guys wishing they got to do my job...
  • July 17, 2010 3:35 AM PDT
    Well Debrajo,you could offer to share the responsibility!
  • November 12, 2010 12:45 PM PST
    well im happy to hear that the rwr will go on- ive been wanting to get down there for 3 yrs now- the pics, vids, and stories are great- just hope a new location will be as good a time as its been in the past yrs- thanks for the info lucky- appreciate it- after this week- that news made my day!!!
    respects
    dave
    • 5420 posts
    November 12, 2010 2:00 PM PST
    Coincidentally, I talked to the Redwood Kiwanis today about their upcoming Toy Run and asked about the Redwood Run. I'm sorry to say their take on the 2011 Redwood Run is not too positive. Riverview Productions (the company that produced the run) has said they will not be doing the Redwood Run anymore. The Liwanis are trying to put something together to replace the RWR, but there resources and finances are very limited, so if they do get a run together it willbe nothing like the Redwood Run we have know in the past.

I will continue to stay in touch with them and provide any information that I get.
  • June 13, 2011 9:06 AM PDT
    i almost hate to ask- as i could not make the run- but how was it this year? for those of ya that got to go-
    • 1516 posts
    June 13, 2011 10:52 AM PDT
    dabonman02 wrote...
    i almost hate to ask- as i could not make the run- but how was it this year? for those of ya that got to go-

It Rocked!! The new place is much better and the Kwanias are wonderful people. LOVED IT!!

• June 13, 2011 11:41 AM PDT
    thats what i figured- thanks debrajo-- LOL one day i will make it out there- that little thing called work keeps getting in the way- glad ya enjoyed yerself though!!!