Max...a Million - Mighty Max!

• June 9, 2009 12:39 AM PDT
    UPDATE: Mighty Max had his card count jump WAYYYYY up thanks to my Sista-Friend Amy Dorr at Holstein's H-D, Omaha, NE. She had someone drop off..get this: 1,940 cards yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!! The most at one time since I started the card campaign. He has been getting them from around the states too, thanks to some of you on cyclefish. Thanks bunches. He even got a post card from POLAND! We both got stuff from Jerry Arizona, an old scooter tramp buddy of mine from Phoenix. And we both got t's from an Indian dealership in Gilroy, CA. I friend of mine from here in Iowa got a story about Lil' Bro published in "Smoke Signals" in the CA version of the Iron Indian Mag.
      Keep the cards and prayers coming as Max goes back in today for another treatment. I'll keep you updated.

Special thanks to Roaddog for passing the word while on the road for the "Ride For Sophie".
    What goes around, comes around!  TigerLady
  • July 13, 2009 3:47 AM PDT
    Hey Tiger Lady! Any recent new on Mighty Max.
    • 212 posts
    July 15, 2009 11:28 AM PDT
    Hi Dana, was wondering how Max is doing,send him a hello for me.Does he get to go on cyclefish? Would love to
    talk to him myself, if not maybe we could set up something. Be safe. Patti
  • July 29, 2009 10:04 AM PDT
    Dana, You still out there??? Just wondering, like many, have Max is doing.
  • August 3, 2009 9:45 AM PDT
    Hello everyone!! So sorry I haven't been on much lately but I'm w/o a PC right now and doing the library thing. LOL
       As for Mighty Max..he is getting out tomarrow from what was a stay over ANOTHER spider bite! At least they knew what it was right away and were able to treat him immediatley. He had been mostly caught up w/ treatments that had all gone real well. The infection from the bite gave him a staph infection in his port so they had to put a new one in. He will also have an automatic drip of antbiotics for 2 weeks. No swimming for Lil' Bro for a while!
      I'll be sure to tell him you all asked about him when I talk to him Tuesday. I have my own place now and don't get to see him as much as I was. He and I have a date to go to the Clubhouse as soon as he is able.

Thanks for all the love, prayers, and of course the cards!! He is up to 21,637!!! keep them coming.
    • 1516 posts
    August 3, 2009 10:40 AM PDT
    Tiger Lady - Thanks for the update. he is in our prayer to get up and start having some fun...
    • 212 posts
    October 17, 2009 10:13 AM PDT
    Tiger Lady, How's Max?
  • October 19, 2009 10:07 AM PDT
    Hi everyone. Still no pc so sorry I haven't been around much. Just a quick note to say Max starts radiation soon and will need extra special prayers. Needs cards too as the numbers have drifted off lately. Last I know of is 24, 007 or something in September. Promise to write more soon.

Hope you all can spare a prayer
    • 212 posts
    October 20, 2009 1:11 PM PDT
    Tiger Lady-- Max is always in my prayers.Max I,m sending you a poker chip from Fort Thunder here in Moore, Ok. sending more cards too.I will be praying for you!
  • Mo
    November 10, 2009 2:55 AM PST
    My Prayers are with you and Max......May God Hold Both of you both very close...I will put both of you on my prayer chain and pass this on to others so he will be on theirs.....Prayers works...Power is in the Numbers!
    ~(((HUGS))), Mo
    • 1040 posts
    November 19, 2009 11:51 PM PST
    Max, be strong lil man and get ready to do a lot of riding

From your Buddy in Alabama
    Blaine
    • 1161 posts
    November 21, 2009 2:16 PM PST
    How is Max doing? I may be a new Member but i Still wonder and keep him in my Prayers with his Fam. So keep up the Fight Max! i would love to Meet you.

Seakers
    • 212 posts
    January 10, 2010 5:22 AM PST
    Tigerlady,just wondering how Max was doing. Keeping him and his family in my prayers.sending more cards everyday.
  • January 30, 2010 9:55 AM PST
    god bless you Max you are an inspiration.
  • February 9, 2010 12:55 PM PST
    Hey Max you just hang in there. God has a plan for you I know. Chris Healing power flow through your veins.
  • February 13, 2010 3:44 PM PST
    Am a new member and just found this page. I will definitely put Max in my prayers. Hang in there Max and stay away from the spiders. LOL! God Bless
    • 190 posts
    February 13, 2010 3:51 PM PST
    How is Max? good or ok I hope.
  • February 14, 2010 1:37 PM PST
    Would he like a do-rag or 2? I make them and just let me know what his favorite things are, like skulls, pirates, etc. and I will build him some just for him Ok? Can I send them to the address with the card?
  • July 14, 2010 4:13 AM PDT
    Well hello Cyclefish fans! Sorry it's been a while. Just to tell you all thanks for sending Max all the well wishes. Unfortunately I do not see him anymore as his Mom and I grew apart as friends. I tried to always be there for her and was crushed when she wasn't for me after my little Sister commited suicide right before Christmas in 2009. I still hear from time to time that he is doing ok.
    • 19049 posts
    July 14, 2010 4:18 AM PDT
    A sad report Tiger Lady. Cie la Vie. I know you did your part. If you do run into Max be sure to tell him Rex said Hi.
    And I just can't find the words to express my condolences to you and family about your sister.
    • 5420 posts
    July 14, 2010 8:15 AM PDT
    Hey Dana, Really sorry to hear about your little Sister. Also sorry to hear that you and Max's mom are no longer friends. I know how much you cared about that little man...must be killing you not to see him anymore.

Take care!
    • 212 posts
    July 14, 2010 2:31 PM PDT
    I"m so sorry Tigerlady about the loss of your sister,my prayers are with you.
    • 1161 posts
    July 14, 2010 3:41 PM PDT
    Lucky wrote...
    Hey Dana, Really sorry to hear about your little Sister. Also sorry to hear that you and Max's mom are no longer friends. I know how much you cared about that little man...must be killing you not to see him anymore.

Take care!

Just Wish the Best for you and your Fam, and also for Max and his Fam aswell.
  • July 22, 2010 4:01 PM PDT
    My prayers go out to you and am sorry about your little sister. And will pray for Little Max and family to. God Bless ya for all the work you did for them and it is their loss. You were an awesome friend and that's what counts. Hugs!