Good morning posts

• May 1, 2016 2:40 AM PDT
    good morning fishers this morning looks to be a wet one black clouds looming weekends hunt was successful I had 12 ladies on the dance floor showin them the Chaser Shuffle was having big fun till a hubby got pissed off here's some advice Guys dance with your ladies or I WILL ! y'all stay safe b cool an live well
  • May 1, 2016 2:59 AM PDT
    Nice Pic Rex...What river is that? Guess I don't know South Texas as much as North Texas.
    ND
    • 19040 posts
    May 1, 2016 10:51 PM PDT
    That is the Rio Grande, yep 1/4 mile from Mexico. Rt 170 between Terlingua and Presidio. 70 miles of one of the Highest rated rides in the USA.
  • May 1, 2016 11:04 PM PDT
    Boqer tov brothers and sisters.Been raining half the night here in Warsaw, In. Forecast is calling for rain off and on all day.

Be well and ride safe.
    • 1855 posts
    May 2, 2016 12:05 AM PDT
    Good morning people. Spotty rain forecast today but overall a good day ahead. Have a great one.
    • 57 posts
    May 2, 2016 12:46 AM PDT
    Good morning all,looks like rain chances the next couple days here Hillsborough NC,
    nice photo Mike and that is a Great ride with stunning scenery for sure Ride Safe All
  • May 2, 2016 2:03 AM PDT
    good morning EVERYBODY rain here as well so I get MY CLEAN ON today, I enjoyed my ride thur Study Bute TX BIG BEN awesome Mike hangs in a cool spot for sure well got to make dust fly with my broom y'all stay safe b cool an live well
    • 5420 posts
    May 2, 2016 2:36 AM PDT
    Good Monday mornin' all. Pretty nice spring morning here, but don't matter because I probably won't get outside anyway unless the trash needs to go out :-)

Have a great week!
    • 1855 posts
    May 2, 2016 10:17 PM PDT
    Good morning people. More rain on Alabama's gulf coast. Ya'll have a fine day.
    • 1855 posts
    May 2, 2016 10:17 PM PDT
    Good morning people. More rain on Alabama's gulf coast. Ya'll have a fine day.
  • May 3, 2016 12:25 AM PDT
    Overcast and moments of rain here in the Smoky Mountains. No problem, will be in the shop making a TV table anyway.
    Everyone be safe and check 6 often
    Night Dragon
    • 58 posts
    May 3, 2016 3:02 AM PDT
    Morning from ETX. 60 and sunny, high mid 70's. Fixing to take the Better Half for a ride on our only day off together. Laters...
    • 57 posts
    May 4, 2016 12:38 AM PDT
    Morning All,it's cloudy overcast today with rain in the forecast the next couple days here in Hillsborough NC,wow people always complain about traffic around Chicago but these drivers here all think they are Nascar drivers and rubbing and drafting at 75mph are normal in their daily commute, Thank God Duke Medical center isn't a far drive,anyway thats my bitch of the day.Ok now I feel better. Take Care and Drive Safe
  • May 4, 2016 3:15 AM PDT
    HEY everybody is it Friday yet, yes my road pack is loaded an sittin by the door might leave Thursday evening OUR MC has got into sellin Sno Cones WE have two local shacks an a mobile trailer hey laugh if you want but if we cant sell'em least we can eat'em but I got to go see OUR SYRUP REP IN Gulf Shores HE said lunch was on him lol he never seen me Eat ! y'all stay safe b cool an live well
    • 1855 posts
    May 4, 2016 5:17 AM PDT
    Great cool morning. Did yard work this a.m. Heading out north for a couple of weeks. Ya'll have a great day. I've got more work to do.
    • 1855 posts
    May 5, 2016 12:22 AM PDT
    Beautiful Day on the Gulf Coast. VA appt. this a.m. and then starting my prep for a colonoscopy tomorrow morning. Fun, Fun, Fun sitting on my ass on such a beautiful day. Reminder to all you old fogies; stay healthy. Have a great day.
    • 57 posts
    May 5, 2016 1:43 AM PDT
    More Rain here today,everyone that has ever endured that procedure feels for you Doc, Best of Luck and Hope everything comes out Ok, Lol
    • 3006 posts
    May 5, 2016 7:27 AM PDT
    Foggy overcast day here,w/some peaks of sunlight thrown in just to tease me.
    Another day by SF Bay.We are expecting some light showers.Usually a good day to hit the beach,all the tourists go shopping,.. n we have those like flies on rice !!!
    stay safe & enjoy the ride
    • 1855 posts
    May 5, 2016 10:51 PM PDT
    Cooled down this a.m. Hope ya'll have a great day. Colonoscopy day for me....
    • 57 posts
    May 5, 2016 11:21 PM PDT
    More Rain here in NC this morning but looks like it will move out today, Take Care All
  • May 6, 2016 12:49 AM PDT
    Beautiful day starting out here in the Smokey Mountains of Eastern Tennessee. Small chance for rain. Hope to get my Chain Saw out of the shop today so I can start getting some Honey Do's completed.
    Stay safe and Check 6 Often
    ND
  • May 6, 2016 12:49 AM PDT
    Beautiful day starting out here in the Smokey Mountains of Eastern Tennessee. Small chance for rain. Hope to get my Chain Saw out of the shop today so I can start getting some Honey Do's completed.
    Stay safe and Check 6 Often
    ND
  • May 6, 2016 1:32 AM PDT
    good morning all from sugar sand beaches of Gulf Shores the wind off the water has a cold nip to it this am but the Sunrise this morning was spectacular ! There's always something about sitting on the beach toes buried in the sand watching the Sunrise an Set been coming here since I was a kid (something all Alabamians do we call it going to LA that's Lower Alabama) y'all stay safe b cool and take time to watch the Sun rise an set it's good for the soul ! have a great day everybody
    • 58 posts
    May 6, 2016 6:19 AM PDT
    Would be a great day to ride, if I could. The clutch cable on my E-Glide broke last night at work. Anyone in the DFW area have experience with changing it? Guess what I will be doing Sunday/Monday (at my sister's house no less).
    • 1855 posts
    May 6, 2016 10:39 PM PDT
    Another beautiful day along Alabama's Gulf shore. Ya'll have a great day.