Good morning posts

• 57 posts
    June 2, 2016 5:34 AM PDT

Morning All, Looks like it's going to be a Beautiful Day, Grandkids are a wonderful thing but they can really wear you out quick. Diane is still in NC with her sister driving her to Duke medicine center each day for her treatments,not sure if she is coming home this weekend or if I'm heading back there, Take Care Ride Safe 

• 3006 posts
    June 2, 2016 9:38 AM PDT

GMorning everyone

Looking like another typical summer day here in the bay area. You can take your pick of weather within a 50 mile radius,foggy cool low 60's down on the beach, to nearly 100' inland away from the ocean.While inbetween you can find temp's ranging between those two extremes.

Heading down to local beach later and enjoying some sunshine.

stay safe & enjoy the ride everyone !!!

• 1855 posts
    June 3, 2016 1:54 AM PDT

Good morning from the steamy Gulf Coast of Alabama. Gypsy is coming home today.  Two weeks in Alaska and she's finally coming home.  Never thought I'd be as miserable without her as I have been.  Thank God that's coming to an end. 

Ya'll have a great day.

• 1855 posts
    June 3, 2016 1:56 AM PDT

[blockquote]NightDragon said:

Have had my 3 year old Granddaughter with us for the past two weeks and today we take her back to Myrtle Beach to be with Dad.

Have to admit for a little one she has been very good, but if I see one more CARTOON on TV I'm going to scream. What ever happen to the Road Runner, and those great cartoons from the past.  Great weather for a road trip.

Everyone stay safe

Night Dragon

[/blockquote]

Or Merry Melodies with the dancing asparagus!?

• 84 posts
    June 3, 2016 9:35 PM PDT

Bom dia, ya'll.  Greetings from a soon to be warm, sunny Portugal.  Almost 0530 with sunrise at 0609.  58 degrees and gonna hit 72 today.  Birds are already making a lot of noise as if they know something about the day that I don't.

No rain in forcast for the next 10 days and by then I'll be 2-3 days into heading east towards the Adriatic Sea and eastern Europe.

Hope the rain lets up and my Texas family and frineds can finally see the water levels go down.  Sunchaser is heading out this morning on his annual ride around the US with his dad so you two guys ride safe.

Everybody else have as great of a day as mine is starting out.

Até logo,

Snake

• 57 posts
    June 4, 2016 2:32 AM PDT

Good Morning everyone,Heading out to Chicago's little Airport, Diane's plane lands about 7am,she's just coming home to visit,Lol. Hope everyone has a Great Day.Take Care Ride Safe

• 58 posts
    June 4, 2016 8:28 PM PDT

Well, after 3 weeks of no riding due to rain in E. Texas, looks like I will get home tomorrow morning to a week of good weather....FINALLY!

• 57 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:03 AM PDT

[blockquote]RufCut said:

Well, after 3 weeks of no riding due to rain in E. Texas, looks like I will get home tomorrow morning to a week of good weather....FINALLY!

[/blockquote]

Man you guys have been getting pounded,hope you and yours are high and dry and able to go for a Ride soon.

Take Care Ride Safe

• 57 posts
    June 5, 2016 3:25 AM PDT

[blockquote]Jimmyacorn said:

Good morning from the steamy Gulf Coast of Alabama. Gypsy is coming home today.  Two weeks in Alaska and she's finally coming home.  Never thought I'd be as miserable without her as I have been.  Thank God that's coming to an end. 

Ya'll have a great day.

[/blockquote]

Hey Doc, Hope Gypsy made it home safe and sound and all is Good in Bama, funny how we wish they would just leave us alone sometimes and then can't stand it when they're gone,so was Gypsy up in Alaska looking for a summer place LoL. Diane's home for a couple days before flying back to NC, Take Care Stay Cool

• 3006 posts
    June 5, 2016 2:18 PM PDT

G Morning y'all

Riding weather looks good here,70's & breezy today.Hope everyone is having a great Sunday !

• 1855 posts
    June 9, 2016 8:43 AM PDT

Mornin' all.  Mowed this a.m. at first light. 

Gypsy did make it back from Alabama just fine.  She brought our daughter and 4 grandkids from Ohio down here with her as well.  I forgot what it was like to have 7 and 8 year old around.  An adventure to say the least. 

Ya'll have a great day.  It's quiet here now; kids are shopping.  I'm gonna nap.  So Hunter, you still plan on heading east soon?

• 57 posts
    June 10, 2016 3:16 AM PDT

Good Morning All, Doc our plans as of right now are on hold due to Diane's sister Cancer treatments and her family needs,we haven't canceled our plans yet but I'm looking at smaller trips we can possibly do in NC and still be near Judy, Diane is also helping to plan her niece's wedding there in early July now, I have been taking care of things here at home so stay in touch we may still cross paths,  Take Care Ride Safe

• June 10, 2016 6:57 AM PDT

[blockquote]Jimmyacorn said:

Mornin' all.  Mowed this a.m. at first light. 

Gypsy did make it back from Alabama just fine.  She brought our daughter and 4 grandkids from Ohio down here with her as well.  I forgot what it was like to have 7 and 8 year old around.  An adventure to say the least. 

Ya'll have a great day.  It's quiet here now; kids are shopping.  I'm gonna nap.  So Hunter, you still plan on heading east soon?

[/blockquote]

Hey Doc you must have wiskey running through your veins......WOW 4 grandkids....."You Da Man"

I just spent 2 weeks with my 3 year old Granddaughter, and I forgot what peace and quite was.

Enjoy them now, they grow up very quickly.

Stay Safe

Night Dragon

• 1855 posts
    June 10, 2016 7:29 AM PDT

Good morning all.  Gonna take the little ones dolphin watching today.  Ya'll have a great one.

• 3006 posts
    June 10, 2016 9:36 AM PDT

GMorning Y'all hope that this Friday finds you smiling and keeping the rubber side down !

Sounds like you have a fun day planned Doc, where do you go to watch dolphins at? I know out here we usually get some pods cruising thru SF bay and along the beaches north of SF, yet they are hard to spot among the break,not like the grey whales which are almost impossible not to spot.One of my fondest memorys while riding was seeing a momma whale & youngster breach while they were heading north in the early spring time.Hope you have a great day!!

stay safe & enjoy the ride

• 1855 posts
    June 13, 2016 4:12 AM PDT

Good monday morning people.  Kids went out to watch the sunrise.  I've seen a couple of those already in my day..    blurplebuzz, we go to Orange Beach dock next to the Tiki Bar.  I LIKE the Tiki bar. 

Taking the kids back to Ohio this week.  I definitely need some rest.  

Ya'll have a great day.

• June 14, 2016 6:08 AM PDT

Getting the Truck and Trailer ready for a trip to Maraietta Georgia tomorrow to pick up my "NEW BIKE" ! Yea back in the saddle again.

Last year before I knew I needed a heart stent I felt so bad I couldn't even ride, so I sold the Street Glide. Now I feel great and the Wife and I are ready to hit the roads again.

2002 HD Electra Glide Classic with 11,300 miles by one Owner. Custom Paint and plenty of Chrome...........

Pictures to come later

Stay safe out there

Night Dragon 

• 57 posts
    June 14, 2016 2:45 PM PDT

[blockquote]NightDragon said:

Getting the Truck and Trailer ready for a trip to Maraietta Georgia tomorrow to pick up my "NEW BIKE" ! Yea back in the saddle again.

Last year before I knew I needed a heart stent I felt so bad I couldn't even ride, so I sold the Street Glide. Now I feel great and the Wife and I are ready to hit the roads again.

2002 HD Electra Glide Classic with 11,300 miles by one Owner. Custom Paint and plenty of Chrome...........

Pictures to come later

Stay safe out there

Night Dragon 

Glad to hear your getting a new ride NightDragon,that EGC isn't even broke in and will give you a lot of miles in the future,

Take Care Ride Safe

• June 16, 2016 6:47 AM PDT

Update on the Electra Glide......Basically the night before we were to travel to Georgia to pick it up the Seller sold it. Well at least he called.

But not all is bad as I had been looking at a couple of bikes in Ashville N.C. so we took a shorter trip to North Carolina, and this is what we got:

2006 Street Glide

Black Cherry in color

21 inch with mag front wheel and a solid chrome rear fat boy wheel.

16 inch apes which I love

True Dules

and all the other stuff a street glide has

Stay Safe out there and I will see ya on the highways and Byways

Night Dragon

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 16, 2016 6:51 AM PDT
    • 3006 posts
    June 16, 2016 10:55 AM PDT

Gmorning & Afternoon All

A cooler day here,P sunny,right around 70' lite breezes off the bay.Nothing like the winds we had the last couple days.

Doc I like the Tiki Bar too !!! good place for dolphin watching.Most likely you are still recovering from the little visitors you recently had lol hope all is well & have a great weekend too!

ND, sounds like you scored a seriously good deal !!! Looks like you have all the bells n whistles on that baby!! Makes me want to go get a new ride myself, yet I am so attached to my ride now can't see any new ride till way down the road here,since I have no intention of selling my baby ever.wish you many miles of smiles !

Hunter I hope that Dianes sisters treatment goes well & that you are getting those rides in.Nothing worse than sitting & waiting,ready to roll.

stay safe & enjoy the ride

• 57 posts
    June 17, 2016 8:14 AM PDT

Good Morning All, Hope everyone is well and getting along in the Hot weather were having this year,  NightDragon that SG look really Sweet nice score,

@ blurplebuzz Diane's sister has just finished the first 6 weeks of Chemo and radiation and is doing better than even the Drs. have expected but is having many side effects that go along with the treatments, she will take a three week break and then start a new treatment schedule,Thank You for your Concern

Wishing All A Happy Fathers Day    Take Care Ride Safe

• 1855 posts
    June 19, 2016 1:15 PM PDT

Yep, the little ones are back in Ohio and I WILL BE visiting that Tiki Bar again real soon.  Been busy all morning, uh, half the day, getting the place back in order. :>)   Now I just have to get myself retooled.

Peace

• 1855 posts
    June 23, 2016 5:05 AM PDT

Good morning people.  I actually didn't do any work this morning around the place and I don't expect to.  Wow!!!  A bit of a break!!!

I ordered a couple of things for our Heritage to make our trip north & east a bit more comfortable; new Heavy duty shocks from Progressive for one and a more plush passenger seat for Gypsy.  Our plans are to be on the road for at least a month; leaving here in a couple of weeks.  Finally done with entertaining family and driving back and forth to Ohio.  We moved to Alabama's Gulf Coast to retire and travel on the motorcycle from here and that's what I intend to do.  Back when I was a kid we use to go visit our grand parents and not the other way around.  That being said, I told the kids........."you know where we live and you know how to get home".   MEAN OLD GRANPA!!!!!! LOL

Ya'll have a wonderful day.  In the mean time we're going on a ride to breakfast.

Peace

• 57 posts
    June 23, 2016 7:02 AM PDT
    Power is back on but cable and wi-fi still out after last night storms hope everyone is well take care Gide safe
  • June 24, 2016 4:35 AM PDT

Installed a new Spike Air Cleaner on the Street Glide last night, and this morning UPS should be here with some chrome goodies.

I'll be waiting on the porch like a dog waiting for his Master to return home......

Be safe out there and check 6 often

Night Dragon

Ever notice when your waiting for chrome for your bike it's like sitting in the firing squad's target seat and hearing...READY...AIM................................................................................................................................................

LOL !

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 24, 2016 8:34 AM PDT