Good morning posts

• 1855 posts
    March 31, 2016 11:14 PM PDT
    Good morning all. Yeah Rich we've been following the weather up that way. We like to aggravate our relatives in Milwaukee ya know. The same for family in and around Rochester, N.Y. LOL We'll be sitting out this day due to our own weather though. Ya'll have a terrific day.
    • 5420 posts
    April 1, 2016 3:10 AM PDT
    April Showers Jimmy!!!

Good morning all and Happy Friday. I love Fridays, not only because it kicks-off the weekend, but because Fridays are my son and mine's RC race day. Spent the week rebuilding his buggy and truck and looking to see him get 2 podium finishes tonight!!!  I also just finished painting a new body for the buggy... it won't make it go faster, but it looks really good!
    • 57 posts
    April 1, 2016 9:40 PM PDT
    31 degrees and snow flurries today 60 with 20-30mph winds tomorrow, @ Jimmyacorn yep we have friends just outside of Austin Tx.that keep tabs on our weather and post pix of their warm sunny weather every chance they get,I use the word Friend loosely,Lol. Hope all C/F folk down south still have all their shingles Have a Great weekend All
  • April 2, 2016 9:08 AM PDT
    I AGREE DAYS BEEN GOOD HAD A BENFIT RIDE FOR THE SICK KIDS BY BIG KIDS EATIN BURGERS AN DOGS ! WHEELS FEEL FREE TO RIDE OUR WAY BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A GUIDED TOUR OF BANKHEAD NATIONAL FOREST ITS VERY RELAXING
    • 57 posts
    April 2, 2016 11:35 PM PDT
    I bet you Bama boys got on a coat this morning',Damn furnace ran all night with the temp in the 20s and wind howling 25-30 Ole Man winters not ready to give-up I guess, anyway off to church ( i figure it can't hurt) and breakfast out.

Have a Great Day
    • 1855 posts
    April 3, 2016 1:38 AM PDT
    Well Chris, it is 49 degrees here on the coast. But I'm out to do some yard work 'till it warms up. Have a great day.
  • April 3, 2016 1:46 AM PDT
    good morning all, yesterdays ride was a bit on the cool an windy side but for a good cause after kids left an guest WE closed main gate an had US a PARTY ! my head hates me this morning ! my fault lol hope everybody has a great day !
    • 58 posts
    April 3, 2016 9:55 PM PDT
    Yup. weather has been fun for most everyone lately. I ride to work it is in 70's and go home its 40's. (I work 1600 - 0400) Finally getting warm enough for the pillion seat to see some action. Wife wont get on unless temps are OVER 75. LOL! It has been a long time though since I have been able to ride ALL winter through.
    • 1855 posts
    April 3, 2016 10:43 PM PDT
    Morning all.
  • April 4, 2016 1:03 AM PDT
    wasted a great day yesterday it'll be a long time if ever I pull a good one an cause me to miss a great day of riding But today I back from the dead an ready to go WORK lol y'all have a good one
    • 57 posts
    April 4, 2016 10:51 PM PDT
    Grand babies stayed all night with us, camp-out in living room they don't want to sleep on the beds,need to get pancake batter ready soon they luv Mickey mouse blu-berry pancakes, too cold to play outside today hope gram-ma has more crafts ready for today, Hope You All Have a Great Day i know we will
    Rich
    • 1855 posts
    April 5, 2016 6:46 AM PDT
    So what have I been doing since 7 a.m.?  Aside from a trip to the hardware store I spent the morning finishing up the back gate.    The finished view is from the road behind my house.  Notice that I didn't cover the entire metal gate with wood.  I didn't want it to be so heavy that it would eventually sag.  But I didn't want folks to come by and easily see what I have in my backyard.  They'll have to get down on their knees to do that.  From a 14' heavy-as-hell wood gate I went with 10' gate and a 4' walkout door.  Gypsy likes to walk the back road.  Me?  I'll ride to pick her up when she can't make the full journey.    

I needed to get this thing finished.  In another week or two it's going to be humid as hell outside and I have to get on with putting in three new ceiling fans before the attic becomes blistering. 

It may not be pretty but it works.

• 57 posts
    April 5, 2016 9:54 PM PDT
    Hey Doc, all you need now is a motion activated trail cam to catch all the people that get down to see under the wood panels,I'm betting the Pix would be Hysterical, anyway it looks good.Have a Great Day
    Rich
    • 1855 posts
    April 6, 2016 12:28 AM PDT
    Have appointments most of the day with the VA. Oh how I love to sit and wait. Ya'll have a good one.
  • April 8, 2016 1:45 AM PDT
    TGIF cycle fishers Traveler washed tank filled road pack sittin by front door ready to GO, headed to lodge at Copperhead in Blairsville GA located in beautiful north ga mountains SO at ten am its kickstand up an throttle down y'all b cool
    • 1855 posts
    April 8, 2016 9:19 AM PDT
    Sunchaser74 wrote...
    TGIF cycle fishers Traveler washed tank filled road pack sittin by front door ready to GO, headed to lodge at Copperhead in Blairsville GA located in beautiful north ga mountains SO at ten am its kickstand up an throttle down y'all b cool

What?  Are you living off royalties of some kind?  LOL

• April 9, 2016 12:18 AM PDT
    good morning its a very cold morning here in North GA. and to a degree Doc I do live off royalties Respect, Honor and Service made me a wealthy man along with the story my grandfather taught which was The weather whispered to the wolf fear me for you will not last the wolf whispered back I shall not fear you for I am the Storm SO there's a bit of Cherokee wisdom for everyone to think on this Morning y'all have a great day !
  • April 9, 2016 12:43 AM PDT
    Boker Tov, (Good Morning). It's down right cold up here in central ill-noise, but the day has the promise of a clear sky. I've been needing some time behind bars, so damn the temperature, I'm going to ride today. Shabbat Shalom all.
    • 9 posts
    April 10, 2016 3:48 PM PDT
    Spring is possibly my most favorite time of year...here in FLORIDA, anyways...lol
     Mornin's bein' the best...

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 58 posts
    April 10, 2016 4:51 PM PDT
    Morning All! Hope you had a pleasant weekend as I start mine. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow...
    • 57 posts
    April 10, 2016 8:37 PM PDT
    Looks like the nasty cold rain and snow will clear out this week letting it warm up some, Have a Great Day all
    • 1855 posts
    April 10, 2016 11:25 PM PDT
    Morning all. Last few days have been gorgeous but alas, more rain moving in. Ya'll have a great day.
  • April 11, 2016 1:37 AM PDT
    Good morning Everybody had a near perfect ride home yesterday from North GA. today finds me waiting on UPS to bring me my rebuild kit for Honda dirt bike guess till he shows i'll jump on the mower an cut my yard but not till coffee is enjoyed y'all b cool an have a great day
    • 1855 posts
    April 12, 2016 5:42 AM PDT
    Rain started about 3 a.m. Rain to continue for a couple more days. Going to put up a couple of ceiling fans. Not much else happening today and tomorrow. Ya'll have a great day.
    • 84 posts
    April 12, 2016 11:19 PM PDT
    We have 100% and 90% chances for rain and thunderstorms for the past couple and next several days. Fortunately the day before, yesterday and today the rain came early and never returned. The rest of the day was sunny, windy and with puffy clouds.

Took one of those 30 minute runs for "um copo de café" that turned into a 7 hour pub crawl (via bike). 2-3 minutes after i pulled into the garage the rain started sprinkling again. Looks like the Harley gods were looking out for one of their own once again.

In a few minutes I'm gonna see iif'n I can push it for a second day. Eventually they're gonna say OK, enough, you gonna get wet.