Good morning posts

• 57 posts
    June 25, 2016 10:25 AM PDT

Morning All, All the utilities are back up running after several days without cable or wi-fi due to storm damage and high winds,alot of damage from tornados and high wind in many of the areas we ride but no fatalities.

Nightdragon, waiting for parts is Almost as bad as a three day waiting period,but not quite Lol,

Take Care Ride Safe

• June 26, 2016 5:19 AM PDT

The chrome finally arrived from Kuryakyn. I should buy stock in that company, as I feel like I own part of it. There chrome may be a bit pricey but I think it's first rate, and I have never had a fitment problem. After chroming up the Engine I notice I still have a black starter motor so it's back on the phone....LOL

Everyone be safe out there and check 6 ofter

Night Dragon

This post was edited by Deleted Member at June 26, 2016 7:46 AM PDT
  • June 26, 2016 6:48 AM PDT

Good morning everybody its be awhile Our Trip was awesome this was our 21st road trip but sadly Dad said this was his last just doing the short runs from here on out he said so 21 turned out to be bitter sweet AS for me I'M having a hard time gettin back into the swing of things might be this Bama heat its HOT ! the idea of becoming a NOMAD is rolling around in my Brain or a homeless guy with a Harley as i like to call it

Stay Safe B Cool an Live Well

• 1855 posts
    June 26, 2016 7:05 AM PDT

Good morning all.  Heat index just too intense  today.  The garage is  like and oven as well.  Staying inside probably for the next couple of days.  Got things to do inside anyway.  Still looking to head out after the 4th.  Ya'll have a great day.

• 3006 posts
    June 26, 2016 10:55 AM PDT

GMorning Y'all 

Its a hot one here today. Upper 80's. Looks like the only cool place to be is by the ocean,and bring the sunscreen too.Looking at even hotter temps thru the week.Fortunately I am near the coast so relief is about a 30 minute ride,depending on traffic.

ND the chromage is looking sweet ! Kury does have the best aftermarket chrome bits in my experience,you can't go wrong really.You might want to consider some LED lighting for it.

Sunchaser,You are one blessed rider. The time spent riding w/your Father is priceless,and the bond you have with him.The fact that you did over 20 trips is amazing.At least he is not hanging up his boot for good,you can still look forward to those short rides together!!

Hunter I was happy to read that your wifes sister is doing better.Hope that bad weather clears out and you can get some decent rides in.

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride !!!

• 1855 posts
    June 29, 2016 8:08 AM PDT

'Mornin' all.  Another day of humidity.  Calling for rain but they've been saying that for days now.  I'm thinking that 60% chance means we're really not going to get any rain.  So, last night after 8 p.m. I mowed and watered the lawn.  Of course I only mow bits at a time as it's just too hot to do it all at once. 

Gypsy wanted her walk=in closet re-done so that's what I've been doing the last few days.  Of course after I got all the old shelvinng down she felt like painting.  She's always painting something.  Maybe I should get her a canvas and some oil paints.

Ya'll have a great day.

Only the living  swim upstream.

• June 30, 2016 6:45 AM PDT

Good morning Everybody. I'm starting to get back in the swing of things while this Heat has slowed my shop work down some Our club has a massive project thats been under way for passed year an WE are hoping to OPEN by Spring of 2017 I pretty sure all here will Dig it The work site is well a work site but i will be posting pics once the work is done but i'll give you a hint it provides lodging,eats,drinks. an sum dam good riding

Stay Safe B Cool an LIVE WELL

• 57 posts
    July 1, 2016 4:00 AM PDT
    Good Morning all, We have been cruising through Indinana the past couple days and am waking up in Sturgis Ky. going to take the ferry across the Ohio river to Illinois and go see Super Man and the Garden of the Gods, looks like some heavy rain for this area over the weekend but we should get north of it before it hits.Take Care and Ride Safe
    • 57 posts
    July 1, 2016 4:00 AM PDT

Good Morning all, We have been cruising through Indiana the past couple days and am waking up in Sturgis Ky. going to take the ferry across the Ohio river to Illinois and go see Super Man and the Garden of the Gods, looks like some heavy rain for this area over the weekend but we should get north of it before it hits.Take Care and Ride Safe

This post was edited by Hunter55 at July 3, 2016 2:42 AM PDT
    • 3006 posts
    July 1, 2016 12:50 PM PDT

Good Morning & Afternoon All,

Looks like some really sweet riding weather here mid 70's - 80's.Would be heading to Hollister Rally today yet I have a bum foot that ain't cooperating on account of a bad blister that makes walking a painful process. If settles down a bit I may head out tomorrow or Sunday. Usually the first day is best for picking all the cool free stuff from the vendors.

Hope everyone has a great weekend & makes the best of it,and enjoys the ride !!!

Have Happy Fourth!!! 

• 1855 posts
    July 2, 2016 8:06 AM PDT

Good morning.  July 2 and all is hot and humid in southern Alabama.  Hey Rich, did I get the dates of your travels mixed up?  Anyhow, hoping to hit the road soon.  Ya'll have a great holiday

• 57 posts
    July 3, 2016 2:41 AM PDT

Good Morning all, we made it in home yesterday after a short 5 day ride before heading back to North Carolina later this week.

Have a Great Holiday, Take Care Ride Safe

• 1855 posts
    July 3, 2016 6:07 AM PDT

Good morning all.  I've noticed that I seem to worry about the weather more than I use to.  Ah hell, on the road soon.

Peace

• July 3, 2016 7:37 AM PDT

Good Morning Everybody, it was a fun packed day yesterday Tori Lisa an I went playing at the Rock a local spot for muddy fun yeah we was covered in good ol Mother Earth then after 25 bucks at the car wash 20 to clean jeep an 5 bucks to wash down the bay we headed to my shack along with others for a grill an chill GOOD TIMES, for the fourth Tori an I will be at Clubhouse the plan is for some local riding an a huge club BBQ  an who knows whatever else  y'all stay safe b cool an live well

Life is GOOD in the WOODS !

• July 3, 2016 8:38 AM PDT

Yesterday was a day of riding up the Blue Ridge parkway towards the Tail of the Dragon. Down 129 to stop for lunch at a local Dragon Stop. Hit the Tail of the Dragon Harley store for helmet stickers.....last of the big spender. Then off through the country side down to 411 and hit the Marryville Harley store...yep more helmet stickers. Back through Marryville and through the Smokies to the Casa. Worked on some wood projects, and a few brew's and caught a bit of TV.

Be safe out There on the 4th

Night Dragon

• July 4, 2016 5:11 AM PDT

Whatever ya do today be careful out there. Remember more people will act crazy today with more drinking and shooting off fireworks, and crouded highways.

It's hard to grip your throttle with fingers missing........so use long fuses.

Stay safe and check 6 often

Night Dragon

• July 6, 2016 6:20 AM PDT

Good morning Everybody, slurping on my morning mud watching big black clouds roll in looks like a great day to get some work done I gald to have a Roadking back in the barn still love the Roadglide but i got plans for the RG this winter it going to be tore apart an transformed into something EVIL ! stroker motor plus 2 stage NOS SYSTEM = BIG FUN ! If all works as i planned 205hp an 225tq on bottle  with Sinnerman screaming out the speakers

• 57 posts
    July 6, 2016 6:25 AM PDT

Morning everyone, Headed back to NC for a few days looks like it will be 100 degree's for the next few days, now that will be a wedding to remember, it's outdoors.Take Care Ride Safe 

• 1855 posts
    July 6, 2016 9:30 AM PDT

Late morning here in lower Alabama and it's another good day to stay in doors and get ready for our trip.  New Progressive shocks on the bike and we're raring to go.  Ya'll have a great day. 

Hoping to head east through Georgia staying south of Atlanta.  Then north to NC/Tn area; ending up near Williamsport, Pa. by the end of July.  Then NW into N.Y. fingerlakes region.  From there not quite sure. 

• July 10, 2016 7:40 AM PDT

Good Morning all, its been hot here in Northwest Bama but the work week went smooth a few of us went on a night run friday night left at 10:30 pm was home a little after 4 am saturday morning, We all had a Big time one of Our newest members Tori she recently moved here aswell said at night this was the Spookiest area she'd ever seen Funny how things look different while night riding today i'll just lazy around after i wash bugs off RG Hope Everybody stays cool an happy next week till then stay safe b cool an live well !

• July 13, 2016 6:45 AM PDT

GOOD MORNING FISHERS, I was up early this morning running weed whacker now i waiting on two customers to show up for service then it'll be in the wind on my ol John Deere hey the grass gots to be cut this weekend a bunch of us plan on riding to TN. to float the buffalo river ride up friday set camp, saturday hop a old school bus to drop off point float down 20 or so miles back to camp break camp sunday morning an ride home thur the backwoods GOOD TIMES hope the rest of you are as Lucky

stay safe b cool an live well

This post was edited by Deleted Member at July 13, 2016 6:46 AM PDT
    • 57 posts
    July 13, 2016 7:29 AM PDT

Good Morning All, I drove all day yesterday (13hrs) to get home from NC and its just as Hot and Humid here I think, I know several of you are getting ready to leave for your trips  so be Safe, the Cages and Truckers  are driving crazier than ever before, effing nuts for sure.

Take Care Ride Safe 

• July 14, 2016 9:07 AM PDT

Good Morning Everybody got up early again this morning (This BS needs to STOP) to cut an rake hay on family farm this will most likely be our third an final cut of the season due to lack of water this cut is pitful but it beats bushhogging an then raking off the clippings yes I've done that a few times my wonderful parents like to keep thier 60 acre farm looking like a Golf course beautiful but lots of work for just three people, good news is my part done ! for now anyway, Hope all of you are Well an safe till next time.

• July 24, 2016 8:12 AM PDT

GOOD MORNING Everybody, Our Club had a work event this weekend WE still here be packing up as soon as everyone wakes up, WE brought our Sno Cone trailer with our Jayco motorhome an due to the heat WE made BANK ! WE also get paid to do lite sercurity work basically just watching out for Everybody so the good times can roll while all was good WE did have three cases of Dehydration so please REMEMBR when at a event to have plenty water, gatorade to mix in with all those Cold ONES stay safe an hydrated out there cause it hotter than a billy goat with a blow torch !

• 7 posts
    July 25, 2016 11:57 AM PDT

Morning everyone! love to read you all