Good Morning

• 1855 posts
    March 26, 2014 1:30 AM PDT
    Another good morning.  Hope everyone is well.  I don't see many posts except in the game section so I guess you're all doing fine.

Peace
    • 44 posts
    March 26, 2014 1:38 AM PDT
    Doing great we had snow yesterday where is spring hopen all is well with you
    • 1 posts
    March 26, 2014 1:48 AM PDT
    I am alive and kicking… The question is always who and what, lol.
    Stuck in a place that seems to do nothing but snow. Dreaming of my bikes and riding. Day dreaming about what my life should be… ; D
    • 846 posts
    March 26, 2014 4:36 AM PDT
    In the same boat as the other's waiting for the snow to melt and get back on the road.
  • March 26, 2014 4:41 AM PDT
    Alive and kicking Jimmy! Still cold down south.
    • 3006 posts
    March 26, 2014 5:24 AM PDT
    Watching it rain here,finally catching some wet. LOL
    No riding today unless you wearing a rainsuit.And ya like being submerged !!!
    hope your feeling better & you folks back east get some decent riding weather quick like)
    • 16825 posts
    March 26, 2014 5:39 AM PDT
    Just getting around and doing Winter stuff.
  • March 26, 2014 6:24 AM PDT
    Sun is out no clouds in sight, and 44 degrees in the Smoky Mountains. Monday it was snowing while the sun was out. Is that crazy or what.

Everyone be safe and don't fall off the couch.
    Night Dragon
    • 1855 posts
    March 26, 2014 6:26 AM PDT
    I can't do much right now but I've gotta couple of grandsons waiting for the weather to break so they can get over here and get to work. Weather been nasty all over. Just thinking of the folks up in that Washington state mudslide. How freaking horrible would that be?

Peace
  • March 26, 2014 6:43 AM PDT
    Started snowing last night woke up to about 2 in. Sun has been out melting it off. I AM SO READY FOR nice weather. (Beckley WV)
  • March 26, 2014 7:22 AM PDT
    Just been pushing hard with contracts and fighting weather...Looks like we might have bought some time to recoupe and head off on the bikes to The Texas Hill Country and maybe hit the rally in Bandera this weekend.Thursday into Friday morning we have a chance of more weird weather, about like the mess that hit me on the bike last Saturday an hour from home.It went from almost 80 to mid 50's black skys and 30mph north wind driving a blinding rain....needless to say I wasn't pulling over except to put on my chaps and get some gas at the next gas station.My bike is one filthy mess :-(
  • March 26, 2014 8:16 AM PDT
    Morning all..... I've been in the garage most of the day cleaning my scooter off. Got caught in the rain over the weekend heading to a funeral, raining again today sooooooo a couple of cold Killians Irish Red and some Allman Brothers on the stereo in the garage and clean clean clean. Once a year right? If you guys follow www.woot.com they are selling Bates combat boots (8" lace/zip regularly $129) for $55.00 + $5.00 shipping.
  • March 26, 2014 9:57 AM PDT
    I've had a couple of pairs of Bates Boots and that is a good price. There wear well and are comfortable as well.
    Thanks for the tip Trippin

Night Dragon
  • March 26, 2014 2:35 PM PDT
    I've been busy had a good day go terribly bad at the end had to fire the whole crew
  • March 26, 2014 2:36 PM PDT
    Sounds like the day was worse for your crew :-)
    • 16825 posts
    March 26, 2014 2:49 PM PDT
    CallBack wrote...
    Started snowing last night woke up to about 2 in. Sun has been out melting it off. I AM SO READY FOR nice weather. (Beckley WV)

Years ago my inlaws lived in Marion VA., we made a habit of stopping in Beckley for chow and a chance to streach our legs.

• 314 posts
    March 26, 2014 11:37 PM PDT
    Morning!
  • March 27, 2014 1:39 AM PDT
    Well the rain comes in tonight through tomorrow in the Smoky Mountains, but next week days in the 70's.

Now that's what I'm talking about
    Night Dragon
    • 1855 posts
    March 27, 2014 1:43 AM PDT
    Good morning on this rainy Thursday in w central Ohio. Headed for my first physical therapy session since surgery. Damn!!! 3x's a week for 6 weeks; just about the time the weather will break here in Ohio. Have a good one people and stay safe if you're riding today.

Peace
  • March 27, 2014 1:49 AM PDT
    Hey Jimmy, from someone with experience (3x back surgery) do what they tell you to do and I mean religiously (sp). Sometimes not following your therapist can lead to bigger problems down the road. Learn all the stretches that they want you to do!!!!!!! And do them from now until the day you pass!

Trippin
    • 5420 posts
    March 27, 2014 2:29 AM PDT
    Morning All! Up early this morning to get some work done then have to take Laura's mom to the doctor and come home and mow the lawn.

Jimmy could have been lots worse... they could of did the surgery and told you not to worry about PT because its not going to get any better.

I had to
    • 3006 posts
    March 27, 2014 5:16 AM PDT
    Hope the PT went well.Take good care of that back,and it will take care of you.
    Looking forwards to seeing you back on the ride again and smiling in the breeze)!!!
    • 1855 posts
    March 28, 2014 12:23 AM PDT
    Good morning everyone. It's a 35 mph gusty wind day with rain in the forecast. Think I'll just go walk around the mall or something. Gotta keep moving and my house ain't that big. Walking is better than sitting these days and my dog just follows me to the kitchen (thinks she's getting a treat) and then back thru the living room (thinks she's going outside). Poor dog she's so confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused. LOL

Peace
    • 44 posts
    March 28, 2014 1:28 AM PDT
    Good morning everyone. It's FRIDAY hope everyone is doing well
  • March 28, 2014 2:04 AM PDT
    Good Moring to everyone. Its raining here in Beckley. Hoping to cookout Sun. all the snow is just about melted away. Anyone thats is able to ride, Be safe.