Show Off Your Tattoo

• February 14, 2010 8:37 AM PST
    • 2 posts
    February 14, 2010 8:49 AM PST
    Damn it, freighttrain & shedsruty59 got a crusty, old guy kind'a misty (takes a man to have his wife's service ribbon tattooed on) - Fortunately can scroll up & eyeball stephaniebritt's artwork & feel better
    • 1509 posts
    February 14, 2010 11:36 AM PST
    aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh 99 savage you are still to young and naive in your I'll never grow up I'm a toy's are us kid state of mind

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 14, 2010 6:38 PM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    Damn it, freighttrain & shedsruty59 got a crusty, old guy kind'a misty (takes a man to have his wife's service ribbon tattooed on) - Fortunately can scroll up & eyeball stephaniebritt's artwork & feel better

Sorry about any confusion, my service ribbon, her name.

• February 14, 2010 6:58 PM PST
    Some very nice ink here.  Steph, you are too cool, love your ink.  Here's mine.
    • 2 posts
    February 14, 2010 11:34 PM PST
    freighttrain wrote...
    99Savage wrote...

Feel a little more adequate now. Can match you on the name part. But not likely to post a picture 1. The art work is very uninspired (give me a break, it is 40++ years old) and 2. It is where only my wife & doctor see it on a routine basis.
    Still like the artwork & the stories you & shedruty59 posted - Wish I had thought of something like them when the people I cared about were still on this side of Jordan.
    • 1509 posts
    February 14, 2010 11:39 PM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    freighttrain wrote...
    99Savage wrote...

Feel a little more adequate now. Can match you on the name part. But not likely to post a picture 1. The art work is very uninspired (give me a break, it is 40++ years old) and 2. It is where only my wife & doctor see it on a routine basis.
    Still like the artwork & the stories you & shedruty59 posted - Wish I had thought of something like them when the people I cared about were still on this side of Jordan.

Do it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's never to late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • February 15, 2010 5:03 AM PST
    99Savage wrote...
    freighttrain wrote...
    99Savage wrote...

Go for it! You can honor and memorialize them any time, it's the motive behind it that counts.
  • February 15, 2010 7:57 AM PST
    No traditional tattoos for me. My twin sister and I do henna, a traditional Indian art, every summer. We henna eachother, friends, etc., as soon as the weather heats up because the pastes we use stain deeper and better when exposed to heat. This makes henna popular in beachtown boardwalks so most of you that live in warm cities have probably heard of/seen it before. Anyhoo, here's some that I had over the summer:

• February 15, 2010 8:06 AM PST
    First pic is 12hrs after the paste was removed and the stain had set in.

Second pic is the paste and glitter on, don't worry we don't put glitter on the boys lol
  • February 15, 2010 10:31 AM PST
    Groupiekilla87, stunning work! Absolutely beautiful, and as an artist, i appreciate the talent and gift you have more than you know!
  • March 3, 2010 6:43 AM PST
    I has been a while since I have been here - new baby still keeping me pretty busy! But I do see lots of great tattoos. Makes me want to get back to work even more!
    • 1364 posts
    March 13, 2010 3:22 AM PST
    Added a little more to the KISS Tat. Had my wolf redone. after 15 years is was due.
  • g
    March 13, 2010 5:05 AM PST
    some good work folks .
  • March 13, 2010 5:55 AM PST

First Tattoo

• March 14, 2010 1:07 PM PDT
    I'll have to find another artist to finish this someday.

• March 14, 2010 4:35 PM PDT
    Groupiekilla87, stunning work! Absolutely beautiful, and as an artist, i appreciate the talent and gift you have more than you know!

I can"t take credit for the ones pictured! Those were done by master henna artist Catherine Cartwright-Jones, awesome but always busy lady. Check out her work here: http://reverndbunny.sphosting.com/gallery.htm />
    Henna isn't for everyone but I love it! You can keep it simple or make it highly intense and complicated. Then in 1-3 weeks it fades and you can start over with a new design. Like a constantly renewing canvas
  • March 14, 2010 4:37 PM PDT
    warper wrote...
    I'll have to find another artist to finish this someday.

I like the eyes...

• April 4, 2010 10:42 AM PDT
    First, and probably not the last........
    • 5420 posts
    April 6, 2010 6:57 AM PDT
    Very nice Deener
    • 1780 posts
    April 6, 2010 9:12 AM PDT
    Deener wrote...
    First, and probably not the last........

THAT my friend is one BAD ASS Tat
    Night Dragon
    • 10 posts
    April 6, 2010 9:33 AM PDT
    Here is mine.  In honor of all who fought for our freedom and this country!!!
  • April 6, 2010 9:36 AM PDT
    That's an awesome chest piece CT!!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    April 6, 2010 9:38 AM PDT
    crazytrain07 wrote...
    Here is mine.  In honor of all who fought for our freedom and this country!!!

Bro I salute you for your choice of tat's Thank You

The Night Dragon
    Proud Viet Nam Vet
    • 10 posts
    April 6, 2010 9:42 AM PDT
    Night Dragon....I salute you brother!! Any Viet Nam Vet is my hero!! Thank you for your service bud!