Show Off Your Tattoo

• 513 posts
    January 7, 2010 2:38 AM PST
     NewsFlash...

The lastest from CNN (Cyclefish Nightly News)

Several hundred bikers fought against all the elements that the weather could throw at them in a frantic rush to win the race to take photos of a Beautiful Woman's tattoo. Their efforts were thwarted however as a row broke out and several of them were hit with the Home defense thread leading to severe injuries. Those who were wearing there their protective gear thread survived the fracas except for hambone who was admitted to hospital after the summer bod thread shaved a few pounds off his ass....... Meanwhile the remainder who survived with the aid of the living out of your saddlebag thread absolutely upset the went to church thread because they were inappropriately dressed, just as well hambone was at the hospital or it could have been much worse. Meanwhile on the rampage blasting through the humor and new member sections on toward glory the remaining few throttled on only to be arrested in the Worst time you were ever pulled over by a cop thread and were all thrown in jail.

• January 7, 2010 2:44 AM PST
    Dyna you've got wayyyy too much time on your hands bro!
    • 21 posts
    January 7, 2010 3:53 AM PST
    ha ha - Dyna!!!! That is some funny stuff!!
    • 1040 posts
    January 7, 2010 4:29 AM PST
    Good shit...like the way ya think..lol
  • January 7, 2010 5:10 AM PST
    I'd bail y'all out and drag you all over here, give you all hell due to both types of PMS, then make it up to you in good ol' fashioned southern girl winter ways... xoxox
  • January 7, 2010 5:18 AM PST
    I'm on my way!!
  • January 7, 2010 5:32 AM PST
    Dyna,

That is damn funny! I also got a kick out of the fact that probobly half of those I started. Dude, please don't tell me I am turning into an internet junkie!
    • 126 posts
    January 7, 2010 5:36 AM PST
    stephaniebritt if you need 1 more person let me know I'ed be more then happy to take the photos. Of my choice of course. lol
  • January 7, 2010 5:44 AM PST
    Got a lil house but the door is open, two good boys and an acre of land to play on, everybody cmon down to NC. The next splash of ink will almost be dry Sunday nite. Just a "dusting" of snow on the way and a warm front next week, the invite is open! Oh, and if you read my blog you'll see that the invitation is sincere, and a bit self serving. LOL! But I really can't take the pics on my own anymore, vines waaaay too long
    • 5420 posts
    January 7, 2010 5:48 AM PST
    Dam Dyna, You are more up on the posts here then I am...
  • January 7, 2010 6:02 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    Dyna you've got wayyyy too much time on your hands bro!
    • 513 posts
    January 7, 2010 6:22 AM PST
    I am snowed in..... only two thing to do.....cyclefish and Guinness!

Oh! and bug you lot....LOL!
  • January 7, 2010 6:39 AM PST
    The Guinness you have to share.
    • 513 posts
    January 7, 2010 7:55 AM PST
    hambone wrote...
    The Guinness you have to share.

Here ya go then, help yourself bud!  

• January 7, 2010 11:16 AM PST
    a couple shots fo jameson would help warm things up a bit
  • January 7, 2010 11:23 AM PST
    Start showing some more hot tattoos and THAT will warm ME up!

• 21 posts
    January 7, 2010 11:51 AM PST
    Love the stickers, Ian!!!!!
  • January 7, 2010 1:12 PM PST
    here is one of mine, my own design
  • January 7, 2010 1:50 PM PST
    Wow! love it! feeling a bit toastier already!
  • January 7, 2010 1:53 PM PST
    Nice design Bullmoose! beautiful work!
  • January 7, 2010 2:03 PM PST
    Nice work Bullmoose....
  • January 7, 2010 2:40 PM PST
    thanks stephanie, sidetrack, bikeilluminatore here is the right arm it does go all the way around
  • January 8, 2010 9:24 AM PST
    Hot hot hot! The colors are excellent!
  • January 8, 2010 6:32 PM PST
    thanks stephanie I had to talk my guy into the blue outline, they are so use to outlining everything in black
  • January 8, 2010 9:05 PM PST
    here are a couple more