Show Off Your Tattoo

• February 3, 2010 4:18 AM PST
    lol, HDB !
    • 1780 posts
    February 3, 2010 10:02 AM PST
    Well here are Dragon's tattoos................
    • 81 posts
    February 3, 2010 10:47 AM PST
    Very cool highrisk!!!
    • 1161 posts
    February 3, 2010 12:23 PM PST
    Very Cool Dragon!!
  • February 4, 2010 10:55 PM PST
     Done...for now
    • 19007 posts
    February 4, 2010 11:02 PM PST
    VERY NICE Steph. !!!!
  • February 8, 2010 12:55 PM PST
    Thank you, i am very proud of it, gearing up for the leg now! Body may go to hell in a handbasket, but the ink will be beautiful forever! Tattoo artists are my heroes!
  • February 8, 2010 1:00 PM PST
     That still gona be one heck of a handbasket
  • February 8, 2010 2:39 PM PST
    Okay, thephoto wastaken about 20 years ago... but it's still me!
    • 19007 posts
    February 9, 2010 2:30 AM PST
    Hey Dragon, I missed you're posts, NICE work there!
    • 1364 posts
    February 9, 2010 2:39 AM PST
    Thank you Kaki
    • 126 posts
    February 9, 2010 3:01 AM PST
    I love your ink stephanie nothing like a great tat on a pretty woman.
  • February 13, 2010 9:36 AM PST
    On left arm Feb 2006. A birthday gift from my daughter. Designed it with my wife's name and RVN sevice ribbon as crossbar.
  • February 13, 2010 9:43 AM PST
    On right arm. Designed it as a lithograph of a photo of my dad. Got it May, 2006. When my dad saw it, he asked if it was real. When I told him "yes", he said, "Well, I'll be damned."  2 months later he saw it again and asked," You still got that?" I told him it was forever.
    • 1509 posts
    February 13, 2010 10:13 AM PST
     Done...for now

While that had to take alot of dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres Mine. It is a memory of my Mom! The yellow rose was her favorite, The 2 Thornes are My sister, and Myself, no explaination needed. Th 2 leaves on one side are for my sisters 2 childern, the 3 leaves on the other side are for my childern, and the bud is for her great grand son my grand son in my profile pic that my mom met in Heaven before he was born.
    • 19007 posts
    February 13, 2010 12:31 PM PST
    Nice piece Shedsruty
    • 19007 posts
    February 13, 2010 12:35 PM PST
    freighttrain wrote...
    On right arm. Designed it as a lithograph of a photo of my dad. Got it May, 2006. When my dad saw it, he asked if it was real. When I told him "yes", he said, "Well, I'll be damned."  2 months later he saw it again and asked," You still got that?" I told him it was forever.

I really like that. I have seen a lot of ink and I think that is the first of a WWII GI on his son's arm. Really nice sentiment. Those guys went through HELL. Especially ones carring the 'man portable flame thrower.'

• 1509 posts
    February 13, 2010 1:00 PM PST
    ty rex
  • February 13, 2010 3:07 PM PST
    Loved all the body art. WOW! I have 13 and no pics yet but will work on it. I need another soon, such a tension release, and a great high. Thanks for sharing and will hopefully share mine soon.
  • February 14, 2010 5:04 AM PST
    RexTheRoadDog wrote...

I really like that. I have seen a lot of ink and I think that is the first of a WWII GI on his son's arm. Really nice sentiment. Those guys went through HELL. Especially ones carring the 'man portable flame thrower.'

thanks. I did it just before the dedication of a statue of him in Bemidji, Mn. He was the last survivor of the First Flag Raising on Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima in WWII.  It is an honor for me to wear it. The tat now has a bottom line "1920 - 2007" as he died 3 days before his 87th birthday. There is another statue of him at The All Veteran's Memorial in Richfield, Mn. His name was Charles W. Lindberg, (no relation to the flyer).

• 1780 posts
    February 14, 2010 5:21 AM PST
    I think it's really cool when your art work means something to you, and was well throught out.
    Talking about well throught out.....I saw this dude once on Hollywood Blvd in California crossing the street that had FU#$ YOU tattooed on his forhead.
    Here's you sign......it's forever dumb ass
    Dragon
  • February 14, 2010 5:42 AM PST
    I love the details and meanings for everyones tattoos, they will forever be with us and should be meaningful and beautiful...and truly, all of y'all have some amazing stuff!!!!    
    and hahaha!  

I've got and appointment next Sunday, vines going to grow down my rear and thigh, few more events to celebrate! If life keeps being THIS exciting, maybe it'll reach my foot by the Central M&G!
    • 1161 posts
    February 14, 2010 7:35 AM PST
    Damn Nice Art Work!
  • February 14, 2010 8:19 AM PST
    Here's my Indian!
    • 1780 posts
    February 14, 2010 8:21 AM PST
    I love the details and meanings for everyones tattoos, they will forever be with us and should be meaningful and beautiful...and truly, all of y'all have some amazing stuff!!!!    
    and hahaha!  

I've got and appointment next Sunday, vines going to grow down my rear and thigh, few more events to celebrate! If life keeps being THIS exciting, maybe it'll reach my foot by the Central M&G!

Your going to look like a garden before long