Age Discrimination,,,,,,,it is real

• 910 posts
    February 4, 2010 11:21 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Some of you may remember me ranting about Age Discrimination a few weeks ago.....well looks like I'm going back to work in the Security Business again part time. This company called CPS (Commercial Protective Services) in Dallas Texas services mostly Non- Commisioned (not armed) post, but has just received a new contract for a Commisioned (Armed) post which is an Apt Complex close to my house. The last Security Company I worked for had no benifits, and made ya shave, so basically everyone looked like Adolf Hitler. The new company has no armed Officers so they are scampering to hire some. Looks like I will work tomorrow night from 7P - 7A. At lease this company has benifits....401K, health, direct deposit, and free uniforms,.......and I don't have to shave,,,,,hell yea.
    So starting tomorrow night the Night Dragon will be on the hunt at a new Apt. complex.

Night Dragon

Fantastic news! Sounds like a job you both deserve and are well equipped to handle. Good for you!
    • 1780 posts
    February 8, 2010 2:29 AM PST
    OK all you Apt Rat's there's a new Law Man in town........You have to image John Wayne saying that....would have more impact.........
    Have my trusty Colt 45 Combat Elite with the Punisher grips on her, on my side and ready to roll.
    The Night Dragon

• 1040 posts
    February 8, 2010 2:49 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    OK all you Apt Rat's there's a new Law Man in town........You have to image John Wayne saying that....would have more impact.........
    Have my trusty Colt 45 Combat Elite with the Punisher grips on her, on my side and ready to roll.
    The Night Dragon

Dude....I wouldn't even think of F 'n with ya . Damn man, ya look like your ready pop a cap in some ass/ like somebody just stole your harley/ like sombody talked about your mama/ like somebody stole your meds...LOL!!! I feel sorry for them Son's of Beeches 

• 513 posts
    February 8, 2010 2:59 AM PST
    Hey Dragon you look like Robert De Nero in Jacknife only armed!!!!!

Best of luck with the job.

• 5420 posts
    February 8, 2010 3:24 AM PST
    Good Luck with the Job Dragon. Just be careful out there and watch your back.
  • February 8, 2010 6:04 AM PST
    Everyone laughs out loud at me looking for work around here, yes, age has something to do with it.
    • 1780 posts
    February 8, 2010 6:15 AM PST
    Doesn't anyone know age is just a number.....JUST A DAMN NUMBER, has nothing to do with your ability to carry on as a productive human being. Wake up People!
    Dragon
  • February 8, 2010 6:15 AM PST
    Yea Nightdragon, and may I say, a man in uniform, almost any uniform, is sexy as can be!!!!!
    Congratulations, will miss the morning coffee chats though. Happy for you, but bet the lovely lady is even happier, lol!
    Be sure and get your vacation time for June!
    • 1509 posts
    February 8, 2010 6:20 AM PST
    Good luck and may God bless and keep you safe and guide you in what ever his will is for you!!!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    February 8, 2010 6:31 AM PST
    Today is my day off.....so I think I will leather up, hop on the dragon, and go over to the Apt complex and tell all the drug dealers to get the Fu$K out. This is my dealing grounds. With a mask on they won't have a clue who I am.
    Live by the sword....die by the sword.......just trying to make a difference with the decent folks that live there.

The Night Dragon
  • February 8, 2010 6:36 AM PST
    Looking good the Dragon... While I'm not subject to age decrimination I will say I've gotten the same treatment when trying to pick up a second job over the holiday season. I think the store manager thought I was after his job.... I just wanted the discount and little extra cash...

Glad to hear you settled into something that fits you. Remember if you draw first and shoot first your odds go way up.

Piece brother...
    • 1780 posts
    February 8, 2010 6:59 AM PST
    Tex1521 wrote...
    Looking good the Dragon... While I'm not subject to age decrimination I will say I've gotten the same treatment when trying to pick up a second job over the holiday season. I think the store manager thought I was after his job.... I just wanted the discount and little extra cash...

Glad to hear you settled into something that fits you. Remember if you draw first and shoot first your odds go way up.

Piece brother...

Thanks Brother....I do consider you one of my close Brothers
    I'm really a sane person, but working around drug dealers, gang bangers, pimps and ho's, I feel the good Lord has task me to do what I can for the good people of this earth. You know there is really no way to talk all this without people thinking I'm some kind of RAMBO....Which I'M NOT. NO HERO Get it!  Just hate low lifes that's all.

Dragon
    • 1516 posts
    February 8, 2010 7:00 AM PST
    I have been so busy lately, I didn't see this until now.. ooops. bad moderator, supposed to stay up on things. Anyway, glad to hear you found something to keep you busy..and you look really nice in the uniform, better watch out, the local women will be chasin you around the complex.
    • 1780 posts
    February 8, 2010 7:03 AM PST
    Deb you are one refreshing person to have on this site...I have always through so, Just sorry it has taken me so long to tell ya that. Thank You....You are the coolest
    Dragon
  • February 8, 2010 8:16 AM PST
    Hey Night Dragon, I'm kind off in a same boat like you. Lost my job after working for a company for many year, The economy sucks right know. After applying many jobs and few interviews, No respond @ all body. Then went to a local car dealer to downgrade my car.Talk to the owner and ask him why he don't sale a few previously owned motorcycles he can buy at the auction. He said, can you sell them for me?
    I said lets try? We go half and half in the profit.? He said sure.. That was three month a go. So far we have sold over 20 bikes, I made $250.00 avg. profit per bike. Is just an IDEA and don't know if this will help, for know, it works for me.... (45)
    And please, don't need to apologize for nothing, you had a situation, you vent we give you feedback as a family end of story. Good luck my friend, I hope you find what you lookinf for. Be Bless and Be safe..... JR
    • 0 posts
    February 8, 2010 8:34 AM PST
    GrampaBiker wrote...
    Hey Night Dragon, I'm kind off in a same boat like you. Lost my job after working for a company for many year, The economy sucks right know. After applying many jobs and few interviews, No respond @ all body. Then went to a local car dealer to downgrade my car.Talk to the owner and ask him why he don't sale a few previously owned motorcycles he can buy at the auction. He said, can you sell them for me?
    I said lets try? We go half and half in the profit.? He said sure.. That was three month a go. So far we have sold over 20 bikes, I made $250.00 avg. profit per bike. Is just an IDEA and don't know if this will help, for know, it works for me.... (45)
    And please, don't need to apologize for nothing, you had a situation, you vent we give you feedback as a family end of story. Good luck my friend, I hope you find what you lookinf for. Be Bless and Be safe..... JR

Now thats using your head for something other than a hat rack! (as my grandfather used to say) 
  • February 8, 2010 9:07 AM PST
    It is an unfair world. The younger are hired period. I think you should just ride. If you have enough retirement money, why not volunteer to be a road guide? Take folks out on their Harleys to someplace interesting. A day trip, a week trip. And if you don't charge them, you don't have liability for them.
    • 0 posts
    February 8, 2010 9:18 AM PST
    spider wrote...
    It is an unfair world. The younger are hired period. I think you should just ride. If you have enough retirement money, why not volunteer to be a road guide? Take folks out on their Harleys to someplace interesting. A day trip, a week trip. And if you don't charge them, you don't have liability for them.

Not a bad idea. I remember on a cruise, one of the shore excursions was to ride a harley across the island (carribean) to a clothing optional beach. Hang out for a couple of hours and come back to the ship. It was like $340 per driver, $60 rider.

I could be a guide on that excursion! Sounds ideal to me.
    • 1780 posts
    February 8, 2010 9:59 AM PST
    GrampaBiker wrote...

Great plan sir, and it seems to be working for ya
    Ride safe
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    February 12, 2010 3:00 AM PST
    Made my first drug bust last night on the 7PM - 7AM shift. As anyone would when you first are assigned to a post you make a few friends to find out where all the drug activity is going down. So I did just that, and last night as I was paying a visit to one of my snitch's they were filling me in on a drug dealer accross the parking lot. As I look out the window to see what Apt he was pointing to a drug deal was going down at that moment, just like on Cop's. So I wait for the exchange of money for product and out the back door I go. I confront the male approx 22 years old and ask him if he lived in this complex. He said no, so I figure...let's just cut to the chase...I ask him what he had just bought in the apt a few minutes ago, and as I would expect he pulled the Vinny Barbareno gig on me...What?, Where?, When. So I told him I saw the deal go down from the shadows of the building accross the parking lot. I ask him if it was weed, crank, or coke. He told me he had a dime bag of weed (ok not a major bust but what the heck) I throught he had it in his hand, and when he went for his pocket I went for my trusty Colt 45 combat Elite. I told him the only thing that had better come out of his pocket was the weed. He tosses it to me and I tell him he has two choice's here. (1. He could leave the weed with me and hit the road, or (2. I would call PD and he could give it to them. Didn't take him long to decide I looked like the best person to take that possession of his goodies.
    Now I'm way ahead of all you smokers........."What did I do with the pot"???????
    I've always heard in show business.....always leave them wanting more.....?????????

Night Dragon

PS I have been toying with the idea of cards sort of like the Viet Nam Death Cards........kind of like "Your Drugs have been taken by the Night Dragon"!!
    To Much????
    • 910 posts
    February 12, 2010 3:26 AM PST
    *lol* Dragon, if I ever find myself in a tight spot, you're the man I want in my corner. Give 'em hell!
    • 1040 posts
    February 12, 2010 3:47 AM PST
    Yea, you bad Mo Fo, uh uh, you bad

• 1509 posts
    February 12, 2010 3:56 AM PST
    Next time make them strip down to their unders and shoes, then tell them to get the f-out and don't come back. they will never come back cause if there still at home with mom and dad they are going to explain the lack of cover, and if on their own the embarrassment will be unacceptable. oh yea make them run like the dogs that they are!!!!!!!!!!! Run bitch!!!!!!!
    • 1780 posts
    February 12, 2010 4:23 AM PST
    fxrdude wrote...
    Yea, you bad Mo Fo, uh uh, you bad

fxr dude you are killing me....LOL
    Dragon

• 1780 posts
    February 12, 2010 4:24 AM PST
    Hey all you guys have been watching to many movies....LOL