Age Discrimination,,,,,,,it is real

• 513 posts
    February 12, 2010 8:08 AM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Made my first drug bust last night on the 7PM - 7AM shift. As anyone would when you first are assigned to a post you make a few friends to find out where all the drug activity is going down. So I did just that, and last night as I was paying a visit to one of my snitch's they were filling me in on a drug dealer accross the parking lot. As I look out the window to see what Apt he was pointing to a drug deal was going down at that moment, just like on Cop's. So I wait for the exchange of money for product and out the back door I go. I confront the male approx 22 years old and ask him if he lived in this complex. He said no, so I figure...let's just cut to the chase...I ask him what he had just bought in the apt a few minutes ago, and as I would expect he pulled the Vinny Barbareno gig on me...What?, Where?, When. So I told him I saw the deal go down from the shadows of the building accross the parking lot. I ask him if it was weed, crank, or coke. He told me he had a dime bag of weed (ok not a major bust but what the heck) I throught he had it in his hand, and when he went for his pocket I went for my trusty Colt 45 combat Elite. I told him the only thing that had better come out of his pocket was the weed. He tosses it to me and I tell him he has two choice's here. (1. He could leave the weed with me and hit the road, or (2. I would call PD and he could give it to them. Didn't take him long to decide I looked like the best person to take that possession of his goodies.
    Now I'm way ahead of all you smokers........."What did I do with the pot"???????
    I've always heard in show business.....always leave them wanting more.....?????????

Night Dragon

PS I have been toying with the idea of cards sort of like the Viet Nam Death Cards........kind of like "Your Drugs have been taken by the Night Dragon"!!
    To Much????

Cool night. Ace of Spades, go get 'em Dragon!

• February 12, 2010 9:41 AM PST
    Hey, Nightdragon! This one of many pics taken during retirement. I don't have the resume' you have but when I retired I did jobs that I wanted to do when I had to make a decent living. That past, my wife past and I went back to doing the thing I really missed during my married life, RIDE, new Sportster, interum Yamaha, '06 H-D Ultra, '08 H-D anniversary ultra and after 56K on the '08 we decided that 110 hp, six cylinder, liquid cool GW was our next bike. Leaving for Oregon mid June, oh, by the way, I'm 71, been retired (kinda'for ten years. If you like to ride and it sounds like you do, pack the bags brother and hit the open road. It's great. Be Safe, Ride Safe Road Dog
    • 1161 posts
    February 12, 2010 10:11 AM PST
    Dyna wrote...
    nightdragon wrote...
    Made my first drug bust last night on the 7PM - 7AM shift. As anyone would when you first are assigned to a post you make a few friends to find out where all the drug activity is going down. So I did just that, and last night as I was paying a visit to one of my snitch's they were filling me in on a drug dealer accross the parking lot. As I look out the window to see what Apt he was pointing to a drug deal was going down at that moment, just like on Cop's. So I wait for the exchange of money for product and out the back door I go. I confront the male approx 22 years old and ask him if he lived in this complex. He said no, so I figure...let's just cut to the chase...I ask him what he had just bought in the apt a few minutes ago, and as I would expect he pulled the Vinny Barbareno gig on me...What?, Where?, When. So I told him I saw the deal go down from the shadows of the building accross the parking lot. I ask him if it was weed, crank, or coke. He told me he had a dime bag of weed (ok not a major bust but what the heck) I throught he had it in his hand, and when he went for his pocket I went for my trusty Colt 45 combat Elite. I told him the only thing that had better come out of his pocket was the weed. He tosses it to me and I tell him he has two choice's here. (1. He could leave the weed with me and hit the road, or (2. I would call PD and he could give it to them. Didn't take him long to decide I looked like the best person to take that possession of his goodies.
    Now I'm way ahead of all you smokers........."What did I do with the pot"???????
    I've always heard in show business.....always leave them wanting more.....?????????

Night Dragon

PS I have been toying with the idea of cards sort of like the Viet Nam Death Cards........kind of like "Your Drugs have been taken by the Night Dragon"!!
    To Much????

Cool night. Ace of Spades, go get 'em Dragon!

Agreed Dyna, "Ace of Spades" for them!  lol 

Be safe Dragon!

• 1780 posts
    February 13, 2010 11:05 AM PST
    Well I understand from an Officer that relieve me after my drug bust the dude I busted is pissed big time. I go back to work Monday morning at 7:00AM...at 7:05AM I will pay that whinning punk a visit. 
    God be with us all
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    February 15, 2010 10:12 AM PST
    And the story continues......got to work this morning and before 8:AM I had two threats against my life for the drug bust I made the other night. So what does my Mgt. do .....relieve me from the post. I also had three big bad guys try to sucker me into an apt. today for a little 3 on 1 ass wipping action. I may have been born in the morning but not this morning.
    Hey keep everyone informed in the soap opera.
    Dragon
    • 1161 posts
    February 15, 2010 10:41 AM PST
    Sounds like your gonna need some real back up soon, need to get like minded people to watch your back and get a new Mgt! Be careful my friend and keep your head on a swivle.
    Seakers
    • 1780 posts
    February 15, 2010 10:43 AM PST
    Thanks Seak not sure what my Mgt has in store for me now. They need a good training officer, but WTF
    Dragon
    • 1780 posts
    February 16, 2010 4:41 AM PST
    Well after a meeting with my upper Management this morning they decided to pulled me from that post after a couple of threats on my life. I ask them was that for my safety or the bad guys safety,
    So now I have to work non armed post. I would rather shave my head with a cheese grader than be without my weapon.
    Dragon
    • 6 posts
    February 17, 2010 1:35 PM PST
    Hey Brother, don't you dare feel guilty; we're all here for each other when things get rough, that's what family is for. People that don't take the advantage of the experience that's around them are one day going to be up a creek and wish that they'd taken the time to respect and learn from those of you who have been around the block before. You've made the mistakes, you've solved problems, you've seen more roads.... I'm always honored to encounter men like you. I think of my Dad, who's about your age. I'd have been lost so many times if he hadn't been there to show me how to ride, how to fix a car, or countless other things that I've taken home and stored away. I guess the point of my posting was to let you know that there's at least one (almost) 24 year old rider on here who holds a tremendous amount of respect for you and the thousands of others like you. I thank you for paving the roads, I thank you for your sacrifice to our country, and I'm proud to know you! God Bless, and be encouraged!
    • 1040 posts
    February 17, 2010 1:52 PM PST
    nightdragon wrote...
    Well after a meeting with my upper Management this morning they decided to pulled me from that post after a couple of threats on my life. I ask them was that for my safety or the bad guys safety,
    So now I have to work non armed post. I would rather shave my head with a cheese grader than be without my weapon.
    Dragon

My guess is you were doing your job to well; you were f 'n' up the skids gettin tha grease.